Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers

I tell you that you can't tell anyone about today and that if you do I'll be back and it will be much worse. You say you won't. I bend down to you and kiss your nipples again and then move up to your pretty face and kiss your lips - after a few seconds you start to kiss me back and then you put your arms around me to give me the HUG that I had wanted earlier. I lift up from you and look in your eyes and smile.

I get up and reluctantly start to get dressed. I pack up my toys and ropes and cuffs - I leave you the clothespins and I say 'to remember me.' I find a pair of your panties on the floor and bring them to my nose. Then I move them to your cunt and rub them up and down soaking up the nectar that remains and then sniff them again. I put them in my pocket and say 'to remember you.'

'I don't have to tie you while I leave do I?' I ask. You shake you head no. I bend down kiss you lips and give each nipple a tweak and say 'you should lock your doors.'

As I start to leave you say "I never lock them". I look at you and your smiling and I turn and go thinking that you just invited me back!!!

*

Thanks for reading to the end. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote! I would also appreciate any comment that you are willing to make.

DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers