Black Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on here?" a deep voiced asked from behind Bryson.

Amy refused to let Bryson up and continued her pursuit for an orgasm. Bryson could hardly concentrate on what he was doing knowing for sure that someone was standing over him watching his sexual assault on who was probably the intruder's girlfriend. His worries were subsided when he felt Amy's pussy clamp around his fingers and the sensation of warm fluid spilling onto his tongue.

She was undoubtedly having an orgasm. Any thoughts he had about it were overwhelmed when he heard the explosive scream that escaped Amy's lips. His enjoyment over making this gorgeous woman he did not know actually cum was short lived when he was pulled up by his hair off of Amy's delicious pussy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing asshole?" asked Mr. Big Shot as he stared at Bryson, cum covering his face and his still hard erection pointing at him.

Bryson said nothing, but looked at Amy for some kind of answer. Amy was still recovering from what looked to be, and tasted like, an incredible orgasm.

"I'm only going to ask one more time fucker, what are you doing with my wife?!?" he asked, tightening his grip on Bryson's hair.

His wife! All night he was thinking Amy was some hot, rich woman looking to get laid and turned out she was married! And wanting him. No wonder she was asking so weird. Although he was in a very dangerous situation he couldn't get over how hot that was.

"About to fuck me," Amy finally replied to her steaming husband.

WhateverHisNameWas turned his attention away from Bryson and turned his anger to Amy. Bryson was thankful but still confused about how he was going to get out of this situation without getting his ass beat.

"Listen to me you slutty bitch, put your clothes back on and get your ass home," he stormed at her.

"Go home and fuck yourself, I'm busy," she replied confidently.

She looked as if she did intend to dress herself but as soon as she got to her feet she immediately dropped to her knees and began sucking Bryson's cock. She wasn't trying to be subtle either. She had completely deep-throat him and was bobbing her head and playing with his balls without any regard that her husband stood there and watched. She was amazing at it too. Bryson was conflicted between enjoying a blowjob from an incredible-looking woman or being concerned for his own safety from her husband watching the display.

He decided if she didn't care he wouldn't either. Her husband stood in shock as Bryson gyrated his pelvis forward, deep-throating her further and grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. She showed little apprehension to his change of pace and moaned on his cock as she continued her sloppy bobbing.

"Fuck you, you stupid whore," he said as he left the room, leaving the door wide open.

"Oh, you are going to get fucked for that," Bryson said as he pulled Amy to her feet and laid her back down on the table. He pushed the head of his dick at the entrance to her hole and waited one more time to watch her anticipation to get fucked.

"You want my cock, tell me how much you want it," he said, stroking the head of his cock along her wet pussy lips.

"Please give me that dick, I want you so badly, I'm cumming just thinking about you dicking me. Please, please! I'll be good, I promise. Anything, just give me that beautiful fucking cock!"

When his head was resting just inside her cunt, he pushed her legs as far apart as he thought she could handle and began to pound the fuck out of her pussy.

If the deafening sound of their skin slapping together wasn't loud enough, it was surely muffled by Amy's screaming. She didn't hold back at all, begging him to fuck her, screaming about how good he felt. He had never made a woman make such noise in his life.

"Yes, God damnit! Holy fuck, you fuck me so good! Please don't stop fucking me . . . with your . . . huge cock. Oh my God, I cant stop cummmIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bryson soon realized they had absolutely no discretion at all. Besides her echoing screams, the door was completely open and he could hear a commotion starting to erupt. He slowed down his thrusts, wondering if he had a chance to save face at all.

"What? No, please. Don't stop," Amy begged.

He was hardly paying attention to her but immediately felt her sharp, stabbing heels digging into his sides.

"Give it to me, give me more dick, I want your cock pumping me, FUCK ME!" she screamed as she dug her heels deeper into his skin.

That's all the motivation he needed. He braced himself and fucked her harder than he had ever fucked in his life. Amy was silent but tears were streaming down her face. She looked identical to the images he had started at all night in the gallery. Warm wetness seeped between their bodies as, what he assumed to be, her cum flooded her and his stomachs. The table was rocking and waters glasses clanked and complimentary pencils rolled across the table and finally feel on the floor; he pounded her with amazing strength and speed and knew he could only hold out so much more.

The longer and faster he fucked her, the louder he grunted, feeling his cum build up in his balls. Amy was still stabbing him with her heels but more because of her orgasm than to make him keep going. Her tight, cumming pussy was griping his cock like a vice and he had never felt a pussy this fine.

"I'm going to cum all over those fucking tits," he grunted as he started to pull out. "Are you ready? Do you want it? AaaaahhhhHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed as he pulled out of her pussy and aimed for her bouncing tits. She immediately grabbed his cock and jacked his dick until his cream had spread all over her. She wasted no time wiping up his cum and sucking it off her fingers. She rubbed her hands across her breasts, grabbing and pinching her nipples as she gathered the rest of his giz off of her hot body.

They hardly had time to recover before men in uniform were at the door.

"Umm, yea, you all are going to have to leave," the man stuttered as he glared at the scene before him.

Amy and Bryson wasted no time putting on their clothes and sneaking out of the building trying not to be seen.

"So what were your plans for after the gallery?" Bryson asked Amy as he hailed for a cab.

12