Black Lady gets Hammered

Story Info
Two old geezers take advantage of tipsy young woman.
5.6k words
4.26
196.4k
66
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sonic121
sonic121
12 Followers

My name is Brad and I am a 43 year old finance director at a large fourtune 500 company. Every year our I host a party at my house for our department. The Christmas office party at my home is generally thought of as one of the best parties given at our company because of the money I spend on games, prizess, food and Alchohol.

My house is a modest 4000 square feet and I live there happily with my wife of 20 years and my two small girls. A couple of months ago my mother passed away and my aging cranky father moved in with us. He is 65 years old and stands about 5'9 and fairly thin. He has just a patch of grey hair left and definately looks his age and still takes sleeping medication to help him at night get over my mom not being there.

As the day for the party arrived I informed my dad again that we would be hosting the office party that night and that he would need to be dressed appropriately(semi-formal) as he uusually wore his robe and boxers around the house all day long. When I told him he quickly added under his breath in a low tone "I might see some skin tonight, huh."

He then quickly followed that up with a " I'll just call Bill over tonight and we will go downstairs to the tv/gameroom and watch the big football ballgame and play spades and stay out of your way." Bill was an old navy friend of my dad, who also had been depressed over losing his wife about two years ago. He was now 68, bald, retired and had gained quite a bit of a belly on him and was pretty rough around the edges, but a real nice guy to my dad and family, who got around great.

However, Both of the guys were just old perverted men as I had caught my father on the internet several times looking at pornographic sites and holding his nice-sized cock in his hand wanking. I wondered why I had not been as blessed as he was and wondered how the old fart still got such a hard-on.

His buddy was no different as there had been other times where I had looked and caught Bill's eyes peeking over at my wife as he would often come over on the weekends for breakfast and my perfectly tanned wife would be naively prancing around in her long, but untied robe, showing bits of her body while wearing her see-throu nightgown underneath while fixing breakfast.

There were several times where I felt bad for these guys and had thought many times about setting up a stripper to come and perform for them down in the tv/ game room in the basement where it is secluded and my wife and children would never even know. I knew this would probaly change both of their attitudes and they would finally come out of the depressed periods.

I knew Bill would never try anything with my wife so I never said said anything to him or her about her unknown exposure and got a bit of thrill from seeing this old guy getting a thrill from my wife.

After all the planning by me and my wife the party was finally here and as the party started my dad and Bill escaped down to the tv/game room to watch the football game just as they said as the guest begin to arrive.

We had about 40 or so guest and the main attraction was shrimp and wine. Most of our guest had bought a significant other with them so there was good conversation going on everywhere. I mingled through the crowd and as I was mingling I met up with a younger black guy Greg, who had recently joined our department as an analyst.

He was 26 years old, a very sharp guy who had just got his MBA and was always well dressed and groomed after only being here for 6 months.He loved sports, especially football. He also was a strong Christian type who went to church on Sundays, Mondays, Wensdays, etc.. He didn't drink or smoke and was pretty straight forward about it. He had brought with him his fiancee, .

As he introduced Keisha to me he said "This is the big man here", and as she spoke I noticed how cute she was. She added " Yea, this must be a big party because Greg even payed for me to go get my hair, nails, and eyebrows done".


As we spoke he informed me that she had just moved here as she had just finished law school and was working part-time at a local law office while trying to get on with our company. He further reminded me that they were to get married in two weeks and that he was "looking for a gift". I asked him was all the wedding plans finalized and he insisited "We have everything planned, we have this thing planned down to the minute."

He then added "Were totally prepared for everything, we even planned a doctor visit for Keisha three months ago in advance, because we don't need any children, right now. We laughed it off as they walked on to meet other guest. As they walked off I took another look at Keisha. I had seen her picture at his desk before but I thought to myself after seeing her "HE's done pretty good."

Greg had told me that he didn't get out alot, but that Keisha was more adapt at mingling with people as that was more her background. I had noticed that Keisha had a very upbeat personality as she moved around the room and really felt comfortable with everyone. She bounced around the room well as she was constantly going picking up glasses of wine and drinking as she seemed really able to handle the crowd. She was very proper and ladylike as she would sit with her legs crossed and would pull her jacket over her legs as she stood up.

However, the thing I noticed the most about Kiesha was her outfit. The thing I really noticed was her tight fitting above the knee blue skirt she had on with her stylish matching blouse. She looked to be 5'9 or so and even taller as she stood in her open heeled and toed matching blue pumps and was bare legged.

She was 24 years old looked, and a dark-brown skinned black lady, her hair was styled as it was shoulder length and black. She was very well endowed with nice sized tits, had an ass you could use as a shelf, and was leggy as hell. She looked to be a very in shape girl as she probaly weighed 145 pounds or so, but she held the weight well due to her having nice sized hips and firm toned legs.

As the night progressed on my dad had come up to get some drinks for him and Bill and as he was in the kitchen I introduced him to Greg. Greg had done his socializing for the night and had only consumed a small bit of wine and as he and my dad talked my dad mentioned the football game and Greg jumped at the thought of leaving the crowd and asked my dad if he could join them. I quickly told my dad that "Greg doesn't drink, so leave him alone", I knew my dad and Bill were drinking beers one after one.

Greg quickly replied " I can handle a couple" as though he wanted to make sure that he fit in with me father. I told my dad to make sure he takes care of Greg because he was going to be married in two weeks. Greg responded " That's right, I got to be ready for my honeymoon." My dad responded by saying "just give it to her hard and heavy." Greg smiled and said " No, I going to be nice and gentle with her during our honeymoon, becasue even though it not be either of our first time, it will be our first time together and I want our first time to be the best and I don't want to be to rough with her."

My dad agreed with him and told him to follow as "you'll like the sweet stuff I drink". My father likes vodka and orange juice and I knew that was what he and Bill were drinking. I also knew that my father would have fun with Greg downstairs as he liked to tell old war stories give his version of coaching to young lads, and talk about women.

Greg told me to tell his fiancee Keisha that he had gone downstairs to watch the football game with my dad. About an hour had gone by and as the guest started leaving I went and peeked in on my dad, bill, and greg downstairs. As I walked in I saw they had Greg as greg said "Yea, with Keisha it the back of her neck"

As I looked down I could see they were still watching the game and laughing, but Greg was now drinking from a white styrofoam cup. As more guest left, Keisha came and asked me had I saw Greg. I told her that he was still downstairs with my dad watching tv. Finally there were only a couple of guest left and Keisha came into the kitchen where me and my wife were cleaning up and asked if I go get Greg.

I went back downstairs and as I did, I told Greg that Keisha was ready to go. He sort of nodded. My dad yelled "Let this man have one last good time before he gets married" Greg nodded again, but did not move. I figured he was pretty much drunk as my dad and Bill laughed.

When I returned to the kitchen to tell Keisha I had told Greg, Keisha was standing talking to my wife and as she was I heard Keisha say " Mrs. Collins, do you have any aspirin," "I am feeling a bit lightheaded." As I was walking out of the room to go gather the remaining trash. I heard my wife tell Keisha, " Sit down girl, and I'll bring you a glass of water to take it with." For about the next 30 minutes Keisha sat in with my wife and they chatted.

After the thirty minutes had passed I returned and figured Greg would have came up by now, but there was no Greg. It was clear that both women were a bit tipsy as they laughed constantly and I quickly noticed that as Keisha was now sitting at our bar with her legs facing the wall talking to my wife, the girl was loosening up a bit as she was still sitting with her legs crossed but she had allowed the jacket to fall and her brown sexy gams glistened as though they were fulled of baby oil.

A couple of minutes later Keisha seemed to start feeling better as she stated "I think that aspirin may have helped." My wife then said "Brad, it's getting late, you need to take her downstairs to get her fiancee, and tell him to take her home." Keisha quickly added "Yea, I'm going to fall asleep, because I can barely can keep my eyes open," then Keisha jokingly wispered to my wife "Plus I need to get out of these panties I wore, They are killing me"

My wife added "Is this your first time wearing them thongs, honey". Keisha added " Yea, this is my first time as I usually wear my big grandma panties and hose, but Greg said he didn't like guys seeing my panty lines, so I decided to try something different. My wife added "Yea they take some getting use to."

My wife said her goodbyes and left for bed. As she left I told her I would be up after I finish taking out the garbage. I then begin walking Keisha through the house and as we reached the entrance of the basement I could sense that she was still a tad bit under the influence as she staggered a bit as she walked down the stairs in her heeled shoes.

Once she got downstairs she told Greg that is was time to go. Greg who was near out of it begin to explain to her the football game was almost over and that they would leave in a few minutes. Keisha quickly said " Greg, I'm tired and sleepy and its time to go." She then added "Have you been drinking." Greg went on denying the fact as he could barely speak. Keisha added " You were supposed to be the designated driver as you let me drink and now I'm a bit tipsy. My dad quickly said "Oh he's only had one vodka and juice."

Greg not knowing how to get out of the situation said " Keisha, don't you like to drink vodka. Keisha responded "yea I do" but then responded "Man you have had only one drink and your drunk". "I've had about five glasses of wine and still could drank one vodka and be okay." What she didn't realize was that he had also been drinking wine earlier. My dad taking advantage of the situation yelled out "IS this your bride to be", and Keisha responded "yes, his now upset bride." Greg said "Well, just let me finish this one, okay, and we will go, because your the one drunk off wine". Keisha sighed, but agreed to let Greg finish as the other guys laughed at Keisha when Greg said this.

Bill seeking to garner the moment stated " The girl can't handle her wine, can she." and then quickly sated "why don't you have one on us young lady for your wedding and then you guys can leave, unless this heavy stuff is too much for you." Keisha not wanting to be outdone and due to her drunkeness said " I can drink all the vodka in the world, it's just the gin that I can't handle" She smiled and said " I don't need to drink gin unless me and my husband are home alone, because I get crazy," We laughed and then she agreed to the previous dare "Alright, I bet I can drink vodka before Greg gets the last of that one down." They proceeded to pour her cup.

I left as I needed to take the trash out about and 15 minutes had passed and I still noticed Greg's car still there. I went back downstairs and lo and behold, my dad was up dancing with Keisha twirling her around. I hear him say "now you can tell people you know how to dance to country music," as they had switched the tv over to the country music channel and dad was teaching Keisha how to dance. I figured her earlier alcohol was moving in on her as she seemed to be liking it as she was smiling and twisting as I walked further down saw Greg was passed out sleep on the couch.

As I walked down slowly I heard Keisha say "Man, I getting hot in here". I then heard Bill add quickly " Here Keisha drink a little more so you want dehydrate." "It cold and will cool you down a little." Keisha took a large gulp quickly and turned around and started back dancing with my dad. As she did this I quickly realized what these guys were doing. They had been old navy boys and they could drink all day, but they were taking advantage of this 24 year old black lady, whose fiancee was passed out. As Bill fixed the drink I noticed he was adding gin and not vodka. Keisha had said earlier she couldn't handle gin, but vodka.

I thought about stopping it, but thought it would only last as long as Greg came to his senses. Further, I figured the guys were getting a pretty good feel on her as they danced and I sort of liked it as her huge ass was bouncing around as these old guys looked on. My dad wasn't teaching Keisha any western dances he was basically just getting her dizzy.

I left and went to get ready for bed figuring my dad and Bill would be passed out in a few, but before I went to bed I went back downstairs and decided to peek in and as I peeked in I heard Keisha now talking loudly and sluggishly say "Guys, I think I have had enough." I figured Keisha would end this sooner or later as I knew from her upbringing told by Greg that Keisha was not a flirt or cheater, but was just hanging out with the guys, playfully, and had drank a bit too much.

She added "I better get Greg up because I can barely stand up, myself", "I know I'm drunk when I can't see straight." She then added the last time I got this drunk was during college and when I woke up the next day I couldn't remember shit." She quickly added "I hate getting this damn drunk, because when I get this drunk I don't remember a freakin thing the next day."

My dad quickly jumped in and said "just drink a bit more to cool off." By that time Keisha was going for anything and as she drank she added "Damn, that shit is strong as hell." I then heard Bill say to my dad "The way she's talking and moving I think she really is fully drunk now." He then looked at my father and said"that extra gin you told me to add has kicked in on her" My father just nodded and laughed.

Keisha who was struggling with her senses noted "I better sit down a minute before I pass out." As she sat down she still was very ladylike as she quickly crossed her legs and pulled her skirt down. "Ya'll got my back and feet aching now after all this dancing," and then she added drunkingly "Plus, I wore the wrong shoes and "draws"(drawers/underwear) on to be dancing around too much. She added "I bet ya I won't wear these damn fashion underwear again." My dad and Bill quickly looked at each other and knew if she was talking about her underwear around them she was prime for the picking.

My dad quickly added Keisha "It's my fault so let me rub your shoulders and feet." Keisha naive to their agenda, agreed. She happily added "That way I want have to worry Greg to do it when we get home." I then heard Bill say "just sit down on the couch and relax" Keisha who was barely awake stated "It's so hot in here, this is like when I use to go to the club, I need to air out" and as she said this she staggered her very womanly frame over to the couch and flopped down.

My dad and Bill confered and I saw Bill eyes were glowing as he quickly poured him and my dad each a cup of gin. I had heard my dad and Bill tell me before how if they drank gin, they wouldn't need viagra as they told me how the gin would make their dick rock solid. I had been in the bathroom before with both and they were both quite hung from what I could see.

I knew however that these guys would not try go as far as trying to fuck this innocent perky young black woman, especially with her fiancee laying a few feet away."Plus, she was drunk, but she still thought to cross her legs as she sat. As she was sitting on the couch I noticed my dad going over and sitting beside Keisha on the couch. My dad begin to message Keisha's shoulders and as he did she basically closed her eyes and relaxed.

My dad quickly pointed to Bill to tap Greg to make sure he was out. He went over and did a prcik test and Greg did not move. Therefore they knew he was out was and my dad instructed Bill to come over tickle Keisha's armpits to make sure she was 90% out of it. Bill did this and Keisha moved a bit as she laughed, but she was basicallly running off fumes.

My dad continued the message and as he did he motioned for Bill to start gently unbuttoning Keisha's blouse as he caressed her shoulders pulling her blouse apart with each message. Bill did this button by button and as he did Keisha's blouse begin opening up.After opening all the buttons My dad said loudly to Keisha "This is to cool you off, if you want us to put it back on just tell us." This was there way of making sure they were protected and Keisha sort of nodded her head up and down a bit, as to say yes, but she only heard the getting cooler part.

My dad gently took off her blouse as Keisha was still partially awake, but didn't have a clue as to what was happening. She then begin fanning herself quickly as if she was to pass out. With this chance my father felt her bra and she didn't object so my dad begin to unhook the lacey white bra that seemed to have had trouble keeping in her large round melons. As my dad unsnapped the hook he quickly removed her bra and she had the largest brown areolas I had ever seen. She had nice looking firm tits and Bill cupped her tits while my dad fondled around on her ear.

As my dad kissed her ear softly, Bill begin to suck gently on her nipples. As they did this my Dick was becoming harder and Harder. My dad then begin to go up and down her nice looking face, licking her neck and her smooth back. Bill was know sucking her plump looking ripe light brown breasts. I could not believe that they had got this high class, professional 24-year old black girl so drunk she was basically going along with this, although she was totally wasted.

My dad then told Bill to start messaging her feet. Bill reach over to grab the heeled shoe that was dangling in the air as she still had her legs crossed. As Bill took off the shoe and noticed her perfectly painted red toenails he told my dad "Looks like she keeps herself well groomed." My dad added "I bet he spends an arm and a leg on her." Bill then tried to take the leg she had crossed off the other leg, but this is where Keisha seemed to resist a bit.

My father seeing this then lifted the back of her perfectly fixed hair and started to lick behind her neck. He knew to do this because Greg had been running his mouth earlier about it. As he did this Keisha rose her back up as to respond. My dad had apparantly found her major spot as Bill was able to uncross her legs rather easily now. My dad then said to Bill "Look at the legs on this philly".

sonic121
sonic121
12 Followers
12