Black Lady gets Hammered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Keisha was basically helpless depleted with alchohol and here was the two old guys with her partially clothed. This was a good thing for me however, I was horny and happy as my dad was finally having fun and Bill was likewise. From my view I had from the side I was loving every minute as I could see her shapely long legs coming off the couch. I didn't know how high her short skirt had rode up as she sat, but I could see now that Bill had her sitting very unladylike as he raised her other leg to get the other heel off.

I got even more adrenaline rush as I realized they had this recent brilliant law school grad right where they wanted her. Bill held her feet up to where my dad could see and said "I'll suck toes like these anyday", as he proceeded to suck on Keisha's toes. As he begin to suck her toes, my dad begin licking her neck again and I began to hear small noises coming from Bill, I believed, However, it was actually Keisha, as my father begin licking quicker and quicker.

I couldn't believe this, Keisha didn't know what was happening, but because they knew her spot she was responding. My dad then moved around and he began grabbing her tities as the bounced up and down each time he touched them. He then started back up to Keisha's neck and the old fart started licking her lips with his tounge. Keisha didn't respond, but that didn't stop him. He licked all over her face, but she didn't respond. This made my dad upset.

My dad then said to Bill "Let's just see how far she will go," then I heard the magic words from Bill, "Let' see if we can fuck her drunk ass." My dad smiled and as he did he instructed Bill to open her legs a bit as he was now licking her succulent legs and toes. As Bill did this he stretched Keisha's skirt wide apart. He then sat the foot down and as he did my dad grabbed her other ankle and started to put her heeled shoes back on. As he did he made sure to set each foot down about a part from each other.

I could now hear my dad say "Now that's not the proper way to sit with a short skirt on."
They were loving every minute of her tall, shapely brown body. Bill then started to lick further up her leg. My dad noticed from this that Keisha was basically gone then said "let's stand her up. As they lifted her, legs went everywhere as Keisha small skirt did little to hide much. They knew she was now out of it and had no control over her body.

As they stood her up my dad unzipped her skirt and I watched as they allowed the skirt to fall to the floor and then lift up each one of her gorgeous legs help her step out of it. My dad then said "let's get a blanket and put her up on the pool table. Then as Bill went to get the blanket from the corner, My dad started to unzip his pants and rub his now 6-inch cock. Bill laid the blanket out and as they lifted Keisha onto the table her beautiful black body was all for dislpay. The thong she had mentioned earlier did little to cover up a shapely ass that was near perfect.

Bill quickly dropped his pants and I saw a hell of a bulge. My dad says " Look at that bush hanging out of them panties." Keisha was right about the thong as it had rode up between her curly black pubic hair into her fat pussy lips. Bill then said, "Let's take them panties off and see if she will react." My dad a Bill raised her off the table a bit and slipped her panties off.
She moved a little, but nothing major.

My dad then gently turned her over as if she was doggy style and sat her on her knees with her bubble butt hiked up wide opened. My dad then told Bill start eating her pussy, as he was going to get up on the table and lick her tits and neck more. Bill started his licking and dad started his rubbing and as they did, Keisha started to move back and forth a bit, as her hips begin trembling.

"My god", my dad said " your giving a drunk girl an orgasm, Bill." As Bill was licking he was also fingering this young black girl and it was evident she was responding. As the drunken Keisha was caught in what Bill was doing my dad continued to lick her back and neck. As they did this Keisha placed his thumb in her mouth as she started making sucking noises. My dad looked down and took his finger and placed it on her mouth and sure enough she started sucking his finger.

I then knew they were getting ready to fuck this black lady, who was more in shape, and actually taller than both of them with her heels on. My dad then said to Bill "I think she may even suck your dick now." Bill moved up on the pool table and my father slid down and licked her glazed cunt for a few seconds. Bill was having no luck, but that was before my dad whose cock was now a solid six inches inserted slowly his cock into Keisha's pussy.

He started off slow, but as time progressed he gained speed and I watched as his old pale white ass was doggysyle fucking this young lady. He was grabbing her ass and as he did he must have hit something, because Keisha's mouth open wide and she begin to grunt. He grunt increased with each thrust of my dads cock into her pussy. Her large brown butt was jiggling with every stroke. My dad went about 5 minutes before he told Bill he had had enough fucking and wanted to put his dick in her mouth and face fuck himself off. "I have dreamed of cumming in a ladies mouth."

Bill told my dad that she may would choke, and my dad said "alright". Bill changed positions but I am sure he may have been a little upset as Keisha had been sucking his dick well, while my dad fucked her. As Bill went down he told my dad to flip her over on her back as he liked missionary style. My dad agreed and as Bill began to take off his shirt and boxers my dad fingered Keisha's hot brown pussy and rubbed her clit as he did so.

As Bill pulled down his boxers I was amazed. This pot bellied, no muscle having, old codger was hung like a horse. He was a full 81/2 inches and his cock looked to be thick as a coke can. He told my dad he was ready as Keisha lay butt nekid spread eagle on the table. As Bill inserted his huge cock into Keisha hot love hole she began to moan. My dad then mounted her chest and started plunging his entire cock into her small mouth.

As he would pull his cock out of her mouth I could see the red lipstick from her lips coming off. My dad basically was trying to make this black goddess deep-throat his prick. As Bill started fucking her her he laid on top. He was getting some nice moans. Between her slurping and gagging noises, and her moans I would say she was getting worked over. I now had my cock out and was stroking slowly.

Bill knew he could get better penetration because he told my father "This girl has some tight pussy," My dad responded "You might as well fuck the hell out of her, since we have went this far." Bill then pulled Keisha down to the floor and as he did my dad was near climax as he inserted his dick back into her mouth and begin wanking until he shot a huge load all over her bouncing tits.

Bill was now hard as hell and once he got her on the floor, I really felt sorry this young lady and her sleeping fiancee. Bill laid Keisha on her back and he straddled her legs, as he inserted his enourmous cock, Keisha bowed her head back a bit. Bill then got a good stride going and as he did he put Keisha's long thick legs up on his shoulder and started hammering away.

Keisha still had her heels on and they were straight up in the air as Bill pounded this young tender black lawyer. She started moaning louder and louder and then she started groaning even louder. Bill was hammering her ass and all I could hear was the smacking sound of their bodies as he fucked her good and well. Bill was fucking her so hard that when he came he couldn't pull out and Keisha was basically yelling "oh shit.....,. Bill shot his load in keisha and got up.

My dad insisted the clean her up and put her panties, skirt, and dress back on. They quickly did this and as they did I sneaked out and thought to myself, theses geezers just fucked this girl silly, two weeks before her weddding.

Me and my wife went downstairs the next morning to see if Kiesha and Greg were still there. As Keisha went to get up, Keisha said" I think I may have wet on myself last night, I really don't remember a thing" "Ahh Don't worry my", wife said, but as Keisha went to get up she quickly felt her soreness. She looked to my wife and said "I will never wear these
uncomfortable underwear again.

As Greg and Keisha walked up the steps and out to the car "Keisha was basically having a hard time walking. I hear her tell Greg "I won't worry about my pantylines anymore if my shit is going to be this sore". I just smiled.

12