Black Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Baby. You know how to suck a tit. I'll give you that," moaned Cleo as she thrilled to Penny's lingual and hand attention.

As Cleo was praising Penny's sucking her tit, Penny moved her head and did the same thing to Cleo's left breast, and when she had a chance to suck on both of Cleo's tits, Penny took them into her hands, brought them together, making a very cleavage, and she buried her face between Cleo's tits.

Once Penny had enjoyed Cleo's sucking her big breasts and she, in turn, sucked Cleo's tits, it was time to move on: Eating Cleo's pussy that Penny had been longing to do ever since she saw it after Cleo had taken off her clothes for her first photo shoot.

In the meantime Ashley had Jasmine sit down on the red sofa against the wall, scootch her ass to the edge of the sofa with her thighs extended and leg bent at the knee so she could balance herself in that position.

Ashley knelt on the carpet, putting her hands onto Jasmine's knees with her fingers on the inside and spread her legs, forming Jasmine's legs into an upside-down "V," giving her full sight of her lovely pussy covered with long, silky, black hair that matched her long, shiny black hair that fell to the middle of her back.

"Oh, my, Jasmine's pussy is beautiful, and I love the colour of her skin. Its olive-brown complexion makes her look so exotic," thought Ashley as she prepared to move her fingers down the inside of Jasmine's inner thighs to the edges of her pussy where her vulva awaited her touch. Fingers, tongue, and mouth.

Ashley was aware of the heat between Jasmine's thighs when her fingertips touched the bottom of her vulva that she slowly parted, displaying its inner, pink flesh that was already coated with her lubricant. She spread Jasmine's pussy lips further as she slid them between them, travelling from the bottom of her vulva where her perineum began slowly, but steadily, upwards towards her already aroused and sensitive clit.

As Ashley slid her fingers between Jasmine's labia, she leaned forward in order to reach Jasmine's clit. This brought Ashley's face in line with Jasmine's vaginal hole from which emanated the delicate, floral scent of the jasmine. The light, fresh fragrance teased Ashley's sense of smell and taste that made her anxious to reach her goal.

When Ashley's fingers reached the base of the hood of Jasmine's clit, she separated them so that her right fingertip moved seductively around the right side of her clit while Ashley's left fingertip did the same on the other side, bringing her fingers together as if to catch Jasmine's throbbing clit like pliers grasping onto an object. The double touch sent wondrous sexual energy in and around Jasmine's throbbing, tingling clit that glistened in the artificial light in the room.

Once in position, Ashley played with Jasmine's clit, touching, flicking, circling it until she elicited a soft moan from Jasmine as her sexual sensations became stronger and stronger the longer Ashley played with her clit.

"Oh, Ashley, your fingers feel so good on my clit, but what I need is your mouth," Jasmine groaned throatily.

Needing no encouragement, Ashley lowered her head, her auburn hair falling over her shoulders and down her back now that she had let it loose from having been pinned up with opal combs, and her dark brown eyes shown luminescent in the light. She was a beautiful, seductive woman of magnificent proportion, her bust being large, round, yet firm. Her waist small, flaring out onto well formed, round hips.

Within an inch of Jasmine's clit Ashley flicked out her wet tongue and swiped it across Jasmine's sensitive clitoral head, causing her to jump and throw her hips off the sofa and press her clit against Ashley's slavering tongue that continued licking Jasmine's clit, feeling the little nub of her love pearl.

"Ummmm," sighed Jasmine as she lowered her ass back onto the sofa while not interrupting Ashley's licking her engorged clit that had now extended beyond its protective hood and was quite large. The head of Jasmine's clit poked out from beneath its shaft, looking much like a small penis with a rounded head but smooth. It was all wet and sticky from the moisture that had been forming all over her pussy.

Even though Jasmine was enjoying Ashley's licking her clit, she wanted more.

"Suck it. Put my sensitive clit into your mouth and sucked it," Jasmine begged Ashley with a sense of urgency.

Ashley had reached that stage herself, so on the last lick of her tongue upward, Ashley opened her mouth and encircled Jasmine's hard clit inside, immediately sucking on it with pressure enough to make Jasmine moan, drawing it out in one, continuous sound of uncontrollable, sexual stimulation.

"Oh, myyyy, yesssss, Ashley. Suck my pussy," Jasmine wailed out as she pressed Ashley's face into her hairy pussy, making almost the whole of the front of her face disappear into the heavy bush of her thick, black, hairy pussy.

Once she had made this contact between Ashley's mouth and her excited clit, Jasmine was determined to ride it out until she had her orgasm. She, therefore, began to rock her pussy lips with her clit inside Ashley's mouth back and forth, increasing her speed as she felt the violence of her orgasm making its way in shuddering waves of sexual energy towards the vortex of her pussy, her clit that was being teased by Ashley's mouth and tongue.

While Ashley and Jasmine were involved with one another and their sexual needs, Cleo had already straddled Penny's body whose head was lying on top the bolster pillow so Cleo's pussy would be more accessible to Penny's mouth.

From Cleo's pussy, past her breasts, to her eyes, Penny saw the hunger in them since she knew what was about to be done on her.

"Hold onto the top of the headboard of the bed, Cleo, so you'll be more comfortable and be able to control your motions, allowing you to move your body at will to get my mouth and tongue onto those special spots that pleasure and excite you and that will lead you to your orgasm," said Penny.

While Cleo reached out and put her hands onto the headboard, her leaning bent her forward while at the same time pushed her beautiful, round, firm, black ass backwards, and thus putting her pussy right above Penny's face with her waiting and willing tongue.

"Yes, that's it, Cleo. We're now all set, and I hope I'll be able to give you the sexual ride of your life and help you have one of your best orgasms ever," said Penny flirtatiously.

"I'm more than ready, Penny. I have been ready, and I'm so wet between my legs I can feel it oozing out of my vagina and down the top of my thighs," countered Cleo.

"Oh, my, that sounds deliciously wonderful to me, Cleo. Then let's get it on," said Penny as she reached up with her arms, put her two hands with spread fingers onto the top of her hips and well formed, round ass cheeks.

Gently she pressed down with her hands to let Cleo know she wanted her to squat down until she was sitting on her white face with her black pussy covering it. Just the thought and image of it excited Penny as she watched Cleo lower her pussy until the full lips touched her face and mouth. She felt Cleo's abundant pubic hair covering the front of her face, and, inhaling, she smelled the fragrance of her feminine musk. The combination of Cleo's flesh and fragrance made Penny's mouth water with anticipation.

Lowering Cleo's hips just a little further, but not enough to prevent free movement of her head, Penny puckered her lips and kissed Cleo's nether lips, and beyond her nether lips, Penny let her tongue have its way and stuck it out between her lips and tentatively licked Cleo's creamy pussy. That first amorous kiss Penny gave to Cleo's pussy almost made her swoon with expectation regarding what would follow.

Having had her first taste of Cleo's pussy, Penny rushed into the cavity of her vagina and went as far into it as she could, sliding easily past the ridges and towards the soft, spongy area of her G-Spot.

"Oh, god, Penny sure knows how to eat pussy," Cleo moaned within her sexually active mind.

Knowing Penny's tongue was completely inside her creamy vagina, Cleo reached out, grabbed onto the headboard of the bed, and pushed her hips downward, shoving her pussy lips around Penny's mouth and her searching tongue deeper into her vaginal sheath.

"How I wish I could shove Penny's head into my pussy and fuck her whole face," Cleo thought as these images filled her aroused brain. "That would be wonderful."

However, Cleo had to content herself with the working of Penny's tongue as it was searching and circling around her creamy pussy, and the more Penny worked inside her vagina, the hotter she became.

Penny, on the other hand, had to back out of Cleo's vagina reluctantly because she needed to breathe since she had been getting only half breaths while she ate Cleo's pussy.

She slid her tongue out of Cleo's vagina with a slurp of her tongue, licking Cleo's pussy cream off her lips and tasting it all over her tongue.

Cleo let out a sigh of satisfaction, feeling the warm effects Penny's having eaten her pussy thus far had made her feel. As she waited, she wondered if Penny would just go back to licking her pussy, but that was not to be the case.

With hands still firmly on Cleo's hips, Penny pushed them forward while at the same time she ducked her head further between Cleo's legs until her mouth was over her anus. She felt around with the tip of her searching tongue until she felt the smooth, small indentation between the rounded lobes of her ass. Penny's tongue was now on Cleo's asshole, licking lightly all over it, making it wet with her saliva. She left a small puddle of her saliva in the centre of Cleo's ass and put the point of her tongue into it. Pushing Cleo's body downward, Penny was able to insert the tip of her tongue into Cleo's asshole since the spreading of her legs stretched the flesh in the crack of her ass.

"Oh, yes, eat my black asshole," moaned Cleo. "Make me feel good."

Penny needed no encouragement but was inspired by Cleo's lustful desire for her to eat her black asshole. She, therefore, made concentric circles with the tip of her tongue until it was right on the sphincter muscle of Cleo's asshole. This muscle Penny knew was the one she had to have relax if she were to get her tongue past it and inside Cleo's asshole.

Patiently, therefore, Penny licked, waiting to feel Cleo's sphincter's muscle to ease its tight hold on her asshole. It took a while, but Penny felt the sphincter open like the bud of a flower, and at once she shoved her tongue inside Cleo's asshole before it had a chance to close again.

Once Penny had her lively tongue inside Cleo's asshole, she swirled it around as she pressed it gently forward as the canal opened and gave her tongue upward entrance.

Cleo's eyes were closed, and she moaned softly at how sweet was the feel of Penny's working tongue inside her nether hole. It was almost hypnotic for her, and Cleo drifted into a world of restful bliss.

Surprised she was when Penny slowly withdrew her tongue from Cleo's asshole with disappointed, too.

"Oh, Penny, don't stop. Please don't stop. That felt so good and was so relaxing," Cleo groaned between passion and despair.

"Hush, hush, Cleo. Not to worry. Penny's going to take care of you and take you to greater heights of sensual pleasure," Penny assured Cleo.

Cleo said not a word. She just waited with anticipation to see what Penny would do next with her beautiful, now sweat-covered body that glistened on her black skin, voluptuous body that thrilled with erotic pleasure.

Penny, still holding onto Cleo's hips, brought her head back between her splayed legs as she licked her way past her perineum to the beginning of Cleo's vulva. As Penny got closer, Cleo's fragrance was stronger than it had been now that she was so sexually aroused and her natural lubricant had gathered around the opening of Cleo's vaginal opening.

Wiggling her weaving tongue into the opening of Cleo's vulva, Penny separated her labia and worked her way onto Cleo's vaginal opening. She stiffened her tongue and curled it so that it became somewhat pointed, and using her tongue as if it were the head of a spear, Penny thrust it inside Cleo's vaginal opening, not stopping but sinking it inside her as far as she could possibly go.

Once inside Cleo's vagina, Penny rolled her tongue, feeling the rows of bumpy ridges on the top wall and collecting pussy cream, tasting its sweet goodness on her tongue.

"Oh, yes, Penny, yes. That does feel better than when you were licking my asshole. Eat my black pussy. Put your white lips all around my opening and kiss my nether lips while licking inside with your tongue."

Penny pulled on Cleo's hips to make the contact as close as her lips and Cleo's pussy could be. She hungered for that which would come when Cleo reached the limit of her sexual energy and could no longer hold back her orgasmic explosion that would shoot from her vagina.

Once again as Penny worked on Cleo's hungering body to have her sexual desires met, she let herself drift into a dream-like state of sensual euphoria as Penny's full, sensuous lips slavered inside and around Cleo's hairy pussy. Penny had Cleo's black pussy lips opened wide enough to see tinges of pink flesh inside her vaginal opening. The contrast in colours was exciting for Penny.

After a time of concentrating inside Cleo's vagina, touching her ridges, and pushing her tongue as far as it was able to go, Penny slowly slid her tongue out from Cleo's vagina, but she did not let it be vacant or want for attention long because as Penny slid her tongue out of Cleo's vagina she brought her right hand down from her hip and slid it between her inner thigh and her head, searching for Cleo's vaginal opening from which Penny's tongue was now exiting.

As soon as Penny removed her tongue from Cleo's vagina, she slid her first two fingers inside without hesitation, knowing how creamy and slick Cleo's pussy canal was. Now she felt Cleo's ridges with the pads of her fingertips, flicking them several times before moving onward and inward to Cleo's soft, spongy area where she knew her G-Sport would be. The area felt so strange to Penny. It was smooth to the touch as was Cleo's entire vaginal sheath, but it was puffy which made it feel different. Penny pushed up on it with the tabs of her long fingers, but as she let her fingers down, it, too, dropped down as well. Penny also noticed that the more she rubbed and played with Cleo's G-Spot it became more full with the Para-urethral fluid above it that caused a bulge in the upper wall of Cleo's vaginal sheath, thus causing it to be tighter on Penny's fingers as she worked them in and out of Cleo's pussy.

Cleo moaned with pleasure and met Penny's upward movement of her two fingers with a downward thrust of her hips so that it was difficult to say whether Penny was finger-fucking Cleo's pussy or Cleo was fucking Penny's fingers. Either way, both Penny and Cleo worked for the same result, her orgasm.

"Oh, my, Penny, you make me feel so good. I love it when your fingers go inside my pussy all the way to the back."

Penny smiled, but she knew she was going to do more than finger-fuck Cleo's pussy. Now she was going to lick her way up between her pussy lips to reach her excited, blood-engorged clit and shaft that made it bigger than when at rest.

Continuing to move her fingers in and out of Cleo's vagina, Penny stuck out her tongue, put it just above her fingers and slowly licked her way upward between Cleo's labia until her tongue flicked over her tingling clit, Cleo's love pearl.

"Oh, god, Penny!" as Cleo's legs trembled beneath her own weight.

Cleo felt so out of control of her body's reaction to Penny's licking her clit that she held tighter onto the top of the bed's headboard, enjoying the lustful pleasure Penny's tongue and fingers were giving her. With both Penny's fingers and tongue working on her, Cleo felt the sexual energy inside her begin to work its way towards the place of release, the vortex of her sexual energy, her clit.

As the wanton thrill of Penny's attention to her pussy escalated, Cleo deliberately rocked back and forth on Penny's face, and when she looked down, she thrilled to see her very black pussy covered with heavy pubic hair riding Penny's white face, knowing that soon, very soon, she was going to cum all over her pretty white face and cum into her mouth.

Seeing this happening in her mind made Cleo work harder to have her orgasm, so she increased her rocking on Penny's face and pushed her pussy into Penny's mouth that in turn pushed her fingers deeper into her vagina.

Except for the moaning and groaning Cleo and Penny heard coming across from them where Ashley and Jasmine were making love, the room was quiet. However, the near-stillness was broken when deep from within a heart-rending scream formed on Cleo's lips and was held there as Cleo's sexual energy gathered at her clit as if waiting for all of it to be at that one, significant, erotic organ on Cleo's body, her organ of lust, desire, and sensual excitement and erotic release.

When, as if Cleo's body knew all was ready, the sexual energy that had gathered in and on Cleo's clit could not be held in any longer. It was too strong, and not amount of self-control could hold back the gates of wanton pleasure. Thus, with one, long, moaning voice, Cleo screamed out her orgasm.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh………..yess, yess" continued as Cleo's clit vibrated with ongoing sexual energy as she wailed out the depths of her orgasm. She grabbed the top of the headboard and with this for leverage shoved her pussy down onto Penny's face when her orgasm began, and with its beginning the floodgates of her vagina opened and ejaculated an immense amount of her clear liquid from both her vagina and urethra into Penny's open mouth that could not close because of the steady pressure that held Cleo's pussy onto Penny's mouth.

The best Penny was able to do was relax her jaw and mouth and let Cleo's warm, sweet ejaculate shoot into her waiting mouth, past her tongue, and down her throat, Penny trying as best she could to swallow and breathe. However, despite her efforts to catch all of Cleo's pussy juice, Penny could not. Some went up her nasal passages and drained from her nostrils while more of it squirted out the sides of her lips even though they were glued to Cleo's skin by the pressure she had on Penny's face but especially her mouth.

Cleo's ejaculate squirted everywhere, but after the first huge amount of Cleo's ejaculate, the others that followed decreased in volume and in strength until only dribbles of Cleo's ejaculate came from her pussy and beads of moisture clung to Cleo's black skin, shinning in the subdued light within the room.

While this happened, Cleo worked towards getting herself under physical control in her breathing and the beating of her heart. She also felt how weak her legs felt beneath her due to the physical release of her orgasm which now allowed her to concentrate on other parts of her body other than her clit which had received all of her voluntary attention.

Cleo also knew now how Penny must feel with having her weight pressing down on her head and face during her orgasm and how much juice she had squirted in and on her.

Therefore, once it was possible, Cleo, holding onto the top of the bed's headboard for balance, released the pressure of her pussy from Penny's head and face, lifted her stiff, left leg as best she could, and brought it over Penny's body, setting it down on the mattress into a kneeling position.

Penny, as had Cleo, struggled with her breathing, gulping air as fast as she could until she was breathing through her nose. With her heart still pounding inside her chest and temples, causing her big, round breasts rise and fall with each breath, Penny kept her eyes closed, seeing in her mind Cleo's beautiful, black pussy that had been sitting on her face and that she had fingered and eaten until she had her orgasm and ejaculated into her mouth.