Black Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still caught up in her reverie, warm lips touched hers, and when Penny opened her eyes, she saw Cleo had lain down beside her and now had her head to hers, kissing her softly with her full, voluptuous lips.

"Mmmmm," Penny moaned agreeably as she returned Cleo's tender kiss, opening her mouth so Cleo could place her whole mouth over her lips and put her tongue inside as the kiss moved from tender to passionate. Cleo wrapped her left leg over Penny's body, rolled her onto her left side, and wrapped her into her arms where they stayed together in a lover's embrace.

During this time Ashley and Jasmine had been enjoying their own sexual tryst on the other side of the room on the large sofa.

While Cleo and Penny lay still, wrapped in one another's arms, they heard a loud scream coming from across the room, a scream not unlike Cleo's, as Ashley's lingual attention to Jasmine's aroused and overly-excited clit caused her to buck her hips violently as she felt the power of her clitoral orgasm hit her like a tsunami wave that rolled over her and consumed her, whose power ripped through her body until she trembled all over, feeling wave after wave of orgasmic release drain from her body as she shot her cum into Ashley's mouth.

Jasmine, being a belly dancer, undulated her hips on Ashley's face to increase her pleasure as she went through the stages of her orgasm, beginning strong but gradually weakening until she felt somewhat at peace within herself emotionally and physically.

"Oh, my Ashley, you are a superb lover. You have helped me cum so strongly that my body still shakes with declining tremors of my orgasm, yet leaving me excited with my clit still tingling from your having performed cunnilingus on me for which I am truely grateful."

Thus, their day together ended only after Cleo and Jasmine, the newest members of their growing clientele at Intimate Revelations, fucked and sucked Penny and Ashley until each enjoyed a tremendous orgasm.