All Comments on 'Black Magic Man'

by CrazzyGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love "whodunit" stories - Jake is a monster hunter that is very interesting.

The tone of the story starts as being very laid back. Boy, it changes to a story that I am finding that I need an update as soon as possible. I want to know about the rape victims' situation and the who/why regarding the suspect.

Such a sexy familiar. I love cats!!! Kelly is a bobcat, how sexy is that!!!!

vt

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Nice Start

A male witch in a college town w/a mysterious history. An adviser who might be a "guardian", but never actually said so. A police officer who sees an advantage to having a witch to pull into cases, although the sheriff isn't to fond of him. A hot girl who watches him swim and ends up being a shapeshifter/lynx who is now his "familiar". Add to that a couple of current mysteries. And you want to know if this story might be good? I say yes!

So I'll now be watching for chapter 2 of this story as well as the next in the Bark series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Forgive me for saying this if you take offense, but I'd say that this is like a mix of Buffy, and The Dresden Files, with a little erotica thrown in. Which is, needless to say, a good thing. You've definitely made the concept your own, this was an entertaining read. I look forward to the next part.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Great....

beginning!! Keep the chapters coming!!!!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyalmost 12 years ago
Great start....

CG, this is a really good start to a new series, I am a Bark at the Moon fan and now a Black Magic Man fan. I hope you continue...

Nasuada8Nasuada8almost 12 years ago
Very good...

I very much enjoyed this and I hope that you'll keep writing! I want to see what happens with Jake and Kelly. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

dont keep us waiting too long for more

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Really good story, I hope you upload another chapter of it soon.

yassenofyassenofalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story was really well put together. Please write another soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

great story when are going to do chapter 3?

rhodekillrhodekillabout 6 years ago
It happens to me every time.

I find a story I could seriously get into and the author drops off the face of Literotica before finishing it. 'sigh' Either way, great story and I seriously enjoyed concept.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 5 years ago
Love it

Exactly give us more. I want to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous