Black Magick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a problem," Nick said with a slightly more natural smile on his face. "I have a date for a good fuck in just a few minutes. I'd better get myself changed and brush my teeth, like Mom asked me to."

"Let me come with you to the bathroom," Victoria said. "I need to take a shower, since I'm covered in cum. I ought to set my night gown out to soak, too."

She began taking off her unsoiled stockings and rolling them up into a ball so she could put them back into her sock drawer. She then pulled a white silk nightgown out her closet to change into.

The sight of this was enough to get Nick's cock hard again. Everything about his new little sister seemed to be part of some huge fetish, as if she had "fuck me!" written on her forehead or something.

Nick opened the door of the bedroom and the two of them crept out bedroom quietly so that Susan wouldn't hear. They didn't want her to spot Victoria's soiled nightgown. That would lead to too many questions that simply couldn't be answered.

Nick was feeling dirty and rebellious, like somehow by doing this he was taking a stand against his mother, though that obviously didn't make any sense.

His hand was sweaty on the metal doorknob, but he turned it without hesitation and Victoria scrambled into the bathroom after him.

The moment the door was locked, she threw off her night gown as though there was no one around to see her, and Nick couldn't help but admire her very lovely figure. Her breasts looked very large on her slender body, and her she appeared oddly curvy, so different than Elisabeth and Amber, who were really toned and muscular.

Victoria undid the clit vibrator, which was still tied around her waist, and put it on the toilet tank.

"This thing was kind of fun," she said with a naughty little giggle. "Would you mind lending it to me again sometime?"

"Well, actually it belongs to Elisabeth now, so you'll have to ask her. I sort of took it without telling her about it. I guess I just panicked."

Victoria nodded her head in understanding. Damn, she was hot, standing in the bathroom completely naked. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of her while he brushed his teeth. He had almost forgotten that if Victoria was his sister, she was Elisabeth's too. They went to high school together this morning while he was in bed with the flu. They already had a relationship he knew nothing about, and he couldn't help being a little jealous. Now that there was a third woman in the picture, maybe Elisabeth and Amber wouldn't need him to be the third member of their coven. Oh, the lost possibilities!

Victoria wrapped her arms across her cum covered chest, hiding most of her breasts and looking cross.

"Elisabeth is a bitch," she said. "There's no way she's likely to share anything with me. She's still pissed I didn't go to into the afterlife like she wanted me to. It's like a personal offense to her or something."

"Well, you did kind of surprise me too, by coming back like that," Nick said, spitting the toothpaste into the sink. "I didn't know that was possible."

"It's my soul!" Victoria said. "I can do with it whatever I want! I don't see how it's anyone else's business." She turned on the hot water angrily and stepped in, closing the curtain as though she was slamming a door.

Nick left the bathroom.

Yeah, he had been more than a little jealous when he thought about Elisabeth and Victoria, but he didn't want to get involved in any sort of catfight between sisters. Considering their magickal powers, he could easily not live to see another morning.

Nick walked back into his bedroom, pulled on his pajamas and crawled into bed.

He lay under the covers looking up at the ceiling. Whenever he closed his eyes, Victoria's naked body appeared in his mind, and he was forced to open them. He didn't want to be thinking about her lovely black hair or her soft pink nipples.

He put his pillow over his head, but there was no hiding from something that was part of himself.

"She's too dangerous to fuck!" he said out loud, as though hearing his own voice say it would pull things together somehow. But it didn't. He just felt stupid.

He heard the door open and sat up, letting the pillow drop to the floor. His mother was standing at the door, wearing only a little lacy black robe. She looked enchanting with the hall light behind her. She let the robe drop around her, exposing her naked body. It was hypnotizing. Once again, Nick couldn't think of anyone or anything else besides that beautiful body, her beautiful round breasts that still hung high on her body, her long shapely legs that seemed to rise to the heavens, and her soft womanly hips that made him want to rise out of bed, grab her and fuck her right on the floor.

Nick threw the sheets back, Susan closed the door, and there was darkness.

Nick got out of bed and kissed his mother passionately on the lips. She gave his cock a great squeeze and found it had already hardened for her. She pushed her son backwards on to his bed and straddled him, using her own hand to guide his cock into her, as though she had done it a million times.

Nick moaned as he felt his cock enter his mother again. He loved the way her pussy felt. But there was some other feeling that was overpowering him, and he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

It reminded him of the time he fucked Amber up the ass while possessed by Victoria's ghost. But that couldn't be right, because then it was as though he was watching himself act on video, and he couldn't feel anything. Yet now, he felt everything about a thousand times over. His own body seemed to have come to him as his mother rocked her hips back and forth, pounding him without mercy.

Nick moaned and submitted as his mother bent down and began nibbling on his nipples and sucking on the side of his neck.

She continued to rock, her pace quickening and quickening so that Nick felt as feverish as he had been this morning, and yet his body hungered for the attention Susan was giving him.

Nick's cock was rock hard and his hips thrust up to deepen the penetration. His balls felt like they were on fire. He clutched as his mother's breasts and pet her beautiful flat stomach.

His mother moaned and moaned, her voice high and passionate. Nick whimpered like a little kid, the sensation was so strong. He felt like his cock was going to fall off from stress if he didn't come soon, and yet he continued to writhe, his hand's clutching the white bed sheet to brace himself as his mother continued to ride him and ride him.

He began to rub her clit as she fucked him, but her movement was so frantic that she nearly crushed his hand as she moved forward.

Nick had no idea when was the last time that he felt both so powerless and so alive. Perhaps he has never felt this way before, he didn't know.

Suddenly, his mother came, screeching as though someone was stabbing her with a knife, though the sound was somehow intensely erotic. Nick moaned and felt like he would almost come himself. A little prickling feeling under his testicles told him as much. His mother continued to thrust her hips back and forth while she came, and she clutched at her own breasts, periodically putting one of her own nipples in her mouth to suck.

It was probably at least half an hour before her orgasm subsided and she collapsed on top of her son. Her hot tears began to fall against his skin and onto the bed.

It was only then that Nick came, his hot seed pumping into his mother's limp body without stimulation.

12