All Comments on 'Black Magick Ch. 20'

by Lady Malachite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another winner

The Lovely Lady Malachite strikes again with another darkly sexy instalment. The quality of writing is better than ever and the imagery is remarkable.

From your English fan!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
Thank you

For this epic story!

Wish it would never end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
simply amazing

i don't know whats wrong with your head but i absolutely adore what comes out of it. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Save the unborn child dude if ur reading these and great stories all of them r amazing

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Even tho Long,It was Spectacular!!!

This story seemed both dark and ominous,but also poiniant.Naturally both Elisabeth and Amber seemed just plain evil by casting spells on everybody especially Nick by making him do stuff.But up to the point where Elisabeth and Nick realized what they did to their Mother and getting her pregnant did they come to regret what they did.Then when Nick was sent to hell and seeing his dead son in demon form that he truly repented for causing his son to be born a monster.

Granted the son just wanted his father to help him be reborn and for Nick to love him I think Nick was right,in order for Nick to help his son to be resurrected it would mean doing more black magic which Nick wasn't about to do.Even tho the son probably was right that demons aren't the monsters people make them out to be considering the son just wanted his father to care and love him doesn't mean that the son wouldn't grow up and try to take over the world.

Finally in the end I am glad Nick,Elisabeth and Mom got a happy ending,but on a final note did the auther write the end a little cryptically like Moma,Son,and Daughter would end up going back home to contnue having sex with each other,if so I wish they could go ahead and include Amber,Victoria,Mary (Laila),and Kit & Slug,not really Ambers brother that guy just seems creepy like he's bi,don't get me wrong but having Elisabeth and Amber 69ing is fine,great even but two guys is just too ewww. Lastly Great Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous