All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 18'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
submale45submale45over 12 years ago

Well, this was a nice continuation, after the let-down of Chapter 17. Keep it going, good stuff.

It will be very interesting to get to the dynamic between Julie and the wimp, if and when Julie goes back to the wimp.

Waiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
become boring. ok the stud has ripped the blonds pussy to shreds she prob has aids and aint enjoying any of it prob needs surgery as well so whats the point in your story does this black stud muffin go to jail for rape or the chair for murder.

become boring. ok the stud has ripped the blonds pussy to shreds she prob has aids and aint enjoying any of it prob needs surgery as well so whats the point in your story does this black stud muffin go to jail for rape or the chair for murder. . do you know what you're writing breaks a zillion laws of assault BLACKMAIL USURY ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's time

It's time to have the wimp accept the fact that he can't give his girl friend what she needs, a big black cock, and learn to worship it with her. Have him clean them both when done and service that big black snake with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go ahead

Now it's time to go steps further. Can't wait to read more about this wimp and how he surrendered more and more to this black stud. May be ending as a sissy boy in the Black Club, watching how Julie is treated inside of the club, havim him worshipping his manhood and how Julie is becomming a real black cock craving whore. Beeing three hole used at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finally you get to the point.

better but keep working on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weak ass shit!

This is some fucking weak ass shit! Crap, crippty-crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible saga of black dominance

One only has to ready through your whole story to see there is much more to your submission and intimidation than what other peeps are saying. As a white woman in my 30's I find the tale very erotic. Black men are so sexy when they take us away from y'all, especially when they humiliate you white men. It's real and it's good to see those of you white guys who accept it embarrassed. You should be! Mari C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Samuelx - Weak_White_Wimp same guy.

Retarded black man, probably gay.

kakashi524kakashi524over 12 years ago
A Dud.

I'm done with this story. I consider myself a person that likes to 'taste' and enjoy a good story but it took too long to get some action and by then it was too late.

Fifteen chapters with with the story building up to something 'spectacular' that never came.

I was hoping for a story as great as "Black Diamond" but it simple didn't happen. Anyways, I'm done here, so long.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

I agree with Mari C here. This series has been incredibly erotic for both submissive wimpy white 'males', and for white women in the age group where they've tried black and know they aren't going back (not permanently, at-least:-))

The story could have all sorts of directions to the conclusion, but it would be far more erotic for Julie to not dump the wimp. From the wimp's perspective, he can forget about 'winning Julie back', because it ought to be clear to him that Julie no longer regards him as a man. So his choices among unpalatable options are to divorce, or get used to being a cuckold husband.

Accepting the status of being a cuckold husband is something that most men would find very difficult. It would take a fair bit of conditioning for such an arrangement to work.

The black stud has been doing his part in conditioning the wimp. But a substantial part of the conditioning from here will need to come from Julie. She'll need to move back in with the wimp, and yet make it clear in no uncertain terms that she and Trey are going to continue to be seeing each other. In the current context, a deliciously humiliating way for her to set the tone of the dynamic would be to move back in with the wimp, and while the wimp's rejoicing inside, tell him that Trey thought he did a good job with the yellow underwear, and then give him Trey's blue underwear, and tell him that Trey wanted that washed as well, in the same way.

That would be a good way to start teaching the wimp his new place in the marriage.

The introduction of the parents is a worrying sign, because I don't think the parents will let him be degraded like this. Let's see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical monkey fantasy

how sad ... all it takes is a look at the title and the "info" about each chapter and it is just mindless monkey garbage .... I can about guarantee that the author is a black guy pretending to be a wuss white guy .......... you dont even have to read any of the chapters to see the stereotype crap fantasy that monkeys enjoy ..... kind of like the black guy that used to come into an adult chat I used to go to, his shtick was to pretend to be a white guy doing his best to convince all white girls that they should lay down with their legs spread so all the homies can knock them up ..... ROFLMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue the series unlike others i like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, More Please

Trey should use Julie in all sorts of ways - oral, anal, tit-fucking, etc. - that she would never do for her husband to demonstrate how she totally belongs to him now. I agree with some who suggested she move back with her husband, but doesn't allow him to touch her. She gets pregnant with Trey's baby and the husband has the "honor" of raising it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its time

Very erotic and whatnot, but perhaps its time for the white guy to take a stand? I realize the whole point of the story is that he's too much of a wimp for that, but you could have pushed that idea in 2 or 3 chapters. You've gone this far...why not give everyone a happy ending and let him defeat the bully once and for all? its basic storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A blonde fucking a black guy....how drole. This is the most uselss waste of time ever. For fucks sake the only people who obviously like this racist shit are fags and white trash. Go join your porch monkeys on the corner where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a limp dicked white man writing this?

Nah a white married ugly fat wife of a white limp dicked cuckold who hates ALL white men and is a fucked up racist that should go join the monkeys and never come back, end your life writer it is the only way to help the world and to help yourself. make sure it is very painful when you do end your life and don't forget to tell you skank wife that she is to blame not the monkey he doesn't know any different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enough Already

Not only do you not have any balls, you seem to be plagued by a very small brain. How else can you explain 18 chapters of a story that was getting old by the end of the first chapter. Besides, the author is no wimpy whit guy, he is some tiny-dicked black loser engaging in wishful thinking. Go back to your job at McDonald's and spare the readers of the world any more of your shitty writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It might be time to end it

He's not getting his wife back from the looks of it. Neither is he going to buck up and take on the black guy. That might buy him a little dignity even if he lost the confrontation. It seems to me his only choice is to accept it and leave Julie to her fate. Like the other husband, file for divorce. Or better yet, take the job he was talking about to his wife in an earlier episode and leave her behind. There is nothing to salvage here. He's done; it finished. They're both done. You've milked this story for all it's worth, I think.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

I don't think the story is anywhere near it's end (or at-least, I hope so). The humiliation experienced by the wimp has just reached the next level, where he's seen his wife getting fucked by the black stud, and he hears her moans of pleasure, how she calls him out loud as her Black God. The wimp doesn't want divorce, so Julie doesn't need to trigger divorce proceedings on her own. What she needs to do, sooner or later, is to move back in with the wimp. She knows the wimp's seen her getting fucked by Trey, and she can take the wimp's humiliation up to a different level by moving back in, and continuing to see Trey. She's tasted the stud's cum, but the wimp hasn't :-).

Am surprised the wimp hasn't yet started dreading or thinking about one of the most humiliating outcomes of Julie's relationship with Trey. He's seen Julie with Trey's cum in her, and he's seen Trey shoot deep in Julie in this chapter. And this is a man who's impregnated (at-least) 7 other women already.At some stage, the thought process and worry in the gut ought to kick in. As I said, the story isn't anywhere near it's end, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
repetative

just read this installment to see if your writing had evolved, and no it hasn't. Still rather hateful dribble describing some sort of inexplicable hatred of nonblacks by joe average black guys.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago

You do have to laugh at some of the comments here by people who just cant help but come back for more. See the power you have over them.

I liked this chapter very much, at last we see the power of the stud over the wife who is helpless to resist and has become the total slut we had previously only suspected at and of course briefly shown in the previous chapter, The building op from that at the club to the intensity of the acts in this is in my opinion very intense and beautifully handled.

Dislikes:

This peeing his pants is something i cant personally identify with at all, once I can understand the point to show his intense emotions at visualising his worst fears but doing so for a third time is over the top I think. more likely after this even to actually get moments of hard on's equal to his pain as he thinks upon what he has seen though this is perhaps just my take.

We know she is a blonde wife, too many reminders. Please reduce these sort of continuous repetitions to a less intrusive level.

Thoughts:

Agree with submale I assume they were trying for a child so when the terrible fear that especially in that state contraception is hardly a big concern for her, indeed she may even be lusting for his child as much as him.

What has happened to all the other residents, their occasional reference could be very useful for the story esp in terms of humiliation. It just looks like a ghost town at the moment and the reader becomes conscious of that to the detriment of the story.

The phone call from the parents, now is this going to lead to something I wonder. Interesting thoughts come to mind. Where are Julie's parents by the way? Deal with that one wimp hubby lol.

As someone else hinted at, at some stage Stud will tire of having J exclusively (at home anyway) especially having reduced her to the state he clearly excels at whereby these women are ingrained with the need for him forever it seems no matter how he treats them. Now that indeed offers up possibilities of even more humiliation and how wimp will face up to and deal with. The thought of what happens when it is J who is dragged naked to the door of studs condo while he welcomes a new lady to th fold gives delicious possibilities. Yes I think now that this story handled correctly has some way to go yet and I am glad of that.

.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
A shame

It seems that you may have decided to end it there which would be disappointing with such an abrupt finish. At least one more chapter to finalise events and wimps thinking is called for I think after all this effort. Certainly I can see a few more moments of joy and pain to bring it to a proper conclusion without to much more effort rather than leave it as an afterthought finish when the final words suggest it was going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE

finish the story correctly.

give us a happy ending.

what kind of a sick demented world do you live in where a decent husband is torn to shreds by some bum like this, and the wife just feeds into it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Natural Progression!

A women's most natural way to please her lover is to bear his child. A husband's worst humiliation is to know that his wife is with child by her lover, that she wants the child, and that friends and family are aware of the situation.

If the "Wimp" truly wants his wife back, the only way would be to allow (indeed encourage) Trey to impregnate Julie. Once the Stud is done with the final act of degradation, he probably would lose sexual interest in the wimps wife while she's pregnant and wouldn't even want her around the workout center. The Wimp then would have Julie back because she would need the caring and nurturing that only the wimpy husband can provide.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
A shame

Yes I have in my mind already written an epilogue for this story. Clearly you have written this is an '18 parter' as you put it but why not do such an epilogue yourself where you tie the strands together take him to the point where he can no longer ignore the inevitable or other events force his hand in a make or break way and give a real conclusion to events rather than just leaving it all in the air. You have done all the hard work so a short time to give it a proper finish would make it worth the effort surely. I cant believe that you don't have those conclusive thoughts rattling around in your own mind having left some kites flying ready to be exploited.

1) We know that Trey isnt going to commit to her so where does she go once she is just an occasional plaything?

2) What story is going to be told to the parents (his and hers) to cover what going on?

Both of these obvious options can come together in one or two ways to create that conclusion quite quickly leaving him in an ultimate scenario where he will indeed be forced to make the decision he has avoided since chapter 4 or 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The introduction...

...of the call from the wimp's mom raises the intriguing prospect of the parents coming to visit and Tra'mon taking wimp's mom as well as his wife.. how humiliating that would be......

StutzelStutzelover 1 year ago

an ex-military man who is embarrassed and didn't pick up a firearm? pathetic story the guy is humiliated and doesn't get angry or hate. Worse than 13 cowards who don't call the police. If you are physically assaulted, go to the police and at least. other than that it's a world where all whites are sissies and blacks are thugs and superiors. Note 2 the story is getting worse...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous