All Comments on 'Black Man's Guide To Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great advice for young black men!

Well done, Samuel! Black men need this type of great life advice to get ahead in the world. I can't help but wonder why we had to wait so long for this "Guide to Power" - I'm thinking conspiracy! Who better to write it than the culturally sensitive SamX, well known for his insightful musings and tender erotic tales. Story suggestion: the madcap adventures of a bisexual Haitian black man in Boston!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sam your still an ass

f...off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The white man's reply to the black man's

quest for power. A small projectile that weighs less than an ounce fired from a glock 9mm into said black man's forehead..ergo no black man and one less mother fucker desiring power...white or black or polka dotted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What is it with this troll?

In his bio he claims to be "23 to 26 years old," whatever that means. He then goes on to brag that he's "seen it all, and done it all." Right. A mid-twenties racist moron from Boston has seen and done it all. Pal, you haven't done shit, you're still just a delusional kid. Then there's your obsession with race. Every story you write is strictly racially themed, and it's always about someone having power over someone else. Exactly how insecure are you, both about your race, and your lack of power, as an individual and as a race? Also, how big of a masochist are you, that you keep submitting the exact same story, over and over, always to be met by the same negative responses. Basically, you come off as an insane person, who wishes more than anything on earth that he wasn't black. You're well beyond being merely pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why Bother ?

You are an a-s hole. You are also one sick man, who should not be allowed near a computer, or this site. Go swim with some man-eating sharks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As usual title has nothing to do with "story"

No guide to anything, except how to write a narcissistic rambling piece of impotent fluff. Lots of brag and no substance, no real content.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
I see you did not accept Tansverse's offer

He offered to help you learn to write. No improvement here since then. More the pity. I had hoped for some time to see you help yourself to actually find out what good writing is all about. Instead you have become a outstanding and clear example on this site of "how not to write."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stories from you

make me feel like becoming racist, like you. LOSER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS