All Comments on 'Black Men are Perfect'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a moron!

Even more racist than usual. As for your theory that white people are more likely to vote for white candidates and black voters vote color blind - that's beyond goofy. It's a lie and the author knows it. Now he's even turning on other black people for not rising to his standards. Somebody pull the plug on this knuckle dragging hate monger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shit brain

Is his usual self-He must be getting his asshole filled often these days

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting worse, is Sam really black?

Its hard to take this at face value its so bad. On the other hand if I wanted to portray black men as idiots this is just the sort of thing I would write. Either way shame on Lit for posting this shit. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the question was

is sam really black...lol who knows when the stories are so ignorant tha ta 5 year old might have written them

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Black or white, this guy is moronic

And boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If black men are perfect how does tha explain you?

Your grasp of the truth is as flimsy as your logic. Could it be the mayor of Atlanta lost because she raised taxes, cut jobs and the burglary rate was up? Maybe the constituents were exercising their god given right to vote the bastards out when times are tough and went a different direction. How do you thing Obama got the job? Was he more qualified? Experienced? Talented? Not even close. He sent a few years as a state senator and was a US senator for 140 some days before he started running for president. Before that he worked as an educator or a community organizer. Not the resume I would want for my president. I wonder if he would have even been considered if he were white with the same resume. Yet, elected he was. Why? Times were tough and the voters assumed the "vote the bastards out" posture. Maybe the voters in Brockton didn't think the agenda of a gay black man was their agenda. Maybe they were tired of yet another liberal politician and opted for the other candidate. The problem with you SamuelX is all you see are racists when you are the biggest racist of all supporting candidates based on the color of their skin rather the the nature of their message. Why should I be surprised? This site is full of your racist diatribes. They would be offensive if they didn't read like they were written by a middle-schooler. So take that dick out of your ass long enough to keep on writing because, with you as a spokesman, your movement is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best Method

To be honest, what we all should really be doing with this guy is ignoring him. Like all narcissists, he's putting all this stuff out to draw response, whether he believes what he's writing is relatively unimportant. Of course, right this moment I'm feeding him as much as the rest of you, but think about it. Why waste our time and energy on his nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Regarding Obama

I said it a few times why respond to this idiot? I don’t read his stories anymore, but I do read the comments. I find them some with intelligence and the rest ignorant and disturbing.

What does some weirdo who is a fat woman-hating homosexual who happens to be Black Haitian; also posting daily repetitious rants have to do with President Obama?

FYI, Obama was voted because the country is changing. Due to the fact that the USA is becoming racially mixed and wanting change from the Good Ol’ Boy network of politics that is old and tired. I vividly recall Bush’s many mishaps and no one in the senate shouted out “Liar!” Nor did I read or hear anyone call him “Cracker Barrel!” like they call Obama “Osama” or putting his face on a monkey’s body or on the body of Osama Bin Laden. What he’s experiencing is what every African-American (especially) and Hispanic males go through on daily basis. Yet they don’t bitch about it online.

That being said, his or anyone else’s racial or political sermons belongs either on FOX News network’s, Comedy Central blog or their OWN BLOG!

Moreover, I understand this site is about free expression and the site is divided into sections for everyone. But again, this is primarily about erotica and it’s apparently does not belong here, yet it is because the site itself isn’t monitored.

Eventually, people will start to go somewhere else for their erotic fix. As for the reason that no one really is ignoring him, it’s slowing turning into a flame site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not much porno in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...