All Comments on 'Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 04'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This story gets hotter yet

I was waiting a long time for part 4, now here it is! Loved the continued story of a white blonde being made to serve a superior black mistress. I hope the chapters keep coming and that I won't have to wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First Class

Best of Its Genre

dreamerboidreamerboiabout 17 years ago
Excellent series

Great story and building really well on the earlier ones. Very hot and sexy - looking forward to some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfection

I know that white ho suze got a pre-read when she edited this but would love to hear her public comment anyway. This is a great story!

TheBull1965TheBull1965over 15 years ago
White Ho Pairing

<p>What an event... getting Suze into this and how!</p>

<p></p>

<p>Absolute perfect written continuation of the best slave-story I have had the pleasure to read to this day.</p>

<p></p>

<p>Thank you from the deepest of my heart with this mighty stomp of mine</p>

<p>The Bull</p>

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
so fucking hot

dam this fucking story is so fucking hot. has my black cock do fucking hard. i love then making her eat black ass. making her suffer wile they are having such a wonderful time.

what a wonderful life she has now. and to make things more complicated she must find another white girl to please her owner. she must set up another white girl to make a white slut slave like her. i hope its someone close to her. like a sexy teen daughter or niece.

the thought of her having to give up someone to her mistress. knowing they will be used and abuse just like her is hot.

she must now get someone to be a white trash slut slave like herself.

thats so fucking hot.

again thanks

you now lusty vamp you would make a great email friend. we could really send each other some nice kinky email on subjects like this.

so feel free to email me at hank1047z@live.com

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Wow

I just wanted to say Magnificent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What they should have done was order Barbara to dump her dinner in the trash and put a boiled egg with water on the pot and turn on the stove before kneeling down with hands on top of head and a smile a mile wide with a growling stomach while waiting for the egg to boil and Jasmine and Angel will be too busy talking to bother feeding Barbara kneeling on aching knees.

Angel gets the boiled egg set on a egg holder and makes Barbara lift herself on the floor begging Angel to feed her before she gives her a tiny morsel of the egg before Jasmine applied a flyswatter under Barbara's underarms to keep them higher.

It takes nearly a hour to feed her the egg as she is now very thirsty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous