Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to tell that at any second Angel was going to explode with orgasmic joy. The playful jiggle of Angel's free black breasts was breath taking. I actually bite my lip as I dreamed of sucking that beautiful black orb between my lips to share in her utopia. Yet, I dared not over step my bounds. I was, after all, only a lowly white fuck toy for my 21 year-old Supreme Black Goddess Angel to play with.

"That's it baby," Angel purred, "suck it ...suck hard, baby." As I watched, mesmerized, Angel's pleasure overflowed. Angel literally shirked out her joy as she grabbed Jasmine's head in both hands and forced her head down harder on her sex. Angel's whole body shook as her orgasm began to hammered her relentlessly. Jasmine redoubled her efforts and Angel pressed her Venus mound upward to Jasmine's eager tongue. Angel was pumping Jasmine's head up and down on her sex as her orgasmic joy continued unabated. Finally after what seemed like several minutes Angel's joy began to ebb.

Regaining her senses Angel pulled Jasmine back onto the sofa beside her and began to tongue kiss her lustfully. I wanted to die with envy as I noted the bright sparkle in Jasmine's dark eyes.

Soon enough Angel turned her attention in my direct once more. "Well, are you done, ho," Angel demanded to know.

"Yes, my Nigger Mistress."

"You have all your purchases out here then, ho? Every last one of them?" Angel hissed.

"Yes, my Nigger Mistress."

"Great," Angel said in one her more sinister tones, "In checking your recites, you white cum hole, I see you bought a magazine. I want to see it right fucking now."

"OMG," I thought as my mind whirled, "Oh my fucking god ... OMFG." I had completely forgotten about the magazine, which I had bought on an impulse. Forgotten that I had put it in my lingerie draw. "Th ... the ... the magazine is in my bedroom, my Nigger Mistress," I stammered.

"Stand up you freaking white cow." Angel demanded and I scrambled to my feet as quickly as possible. I spread my feet obscenely wide and placed my hands behind my back crossing them at the wrist. Praying that my submissiveness would please Angel.

Angel stood up and slipped out of her dress. Wearing only a pair of black high heels she stood right in front of me. Her large breasts jiggled and her nipples were hard and inviting. Angel smiled her warmest smile as she slipped a finger of her left hand between my spread legs and began to slide it back and fourth along the length of my soaked slit. "Was that magazine on my list, ho," cooed sweetly.

"Naa ... Na ... No, my Nigger Mistress," I whimpered attentively. My body trembled with desire as angel slipped a finger into my soaked pussy. A muffled groan of pleasure escaped from deep in my throat as Angel began to fuck her finger back and fourth inside my soaked and throbbing pussy. Slowly, very slowly Angel finger fucked my aching cunt. Losing all self-control I ground my hips hard into Angel's hand. My pussy muscles squeezed down tightly on Angel's finger. God how I wanted that finger and needed it. I just barely controlled the urge to beg Angel to fuck me. Yet I knew from the evil smirk on Angel's lovely black face that my quacking and trembling pussy told her all she needed to know.

Angel smiled her beautiful smile as she continued to finger fuck my pussy, "Did you think I wouldn't find out, cunt?"

Ahh, really I didn't think the magazine was any of Angel's business. I mean after all I had bought everything on her list. But of course, I couldn't articulate my true sentiment. "I ... I ... I don't know, my Nigger Mistress, I guess ... I thought it ... it didn't matter." I moaned out loud with pleasure as Angel began to rub my clit with her thumb. I felt my pussy muscles again clinch down on Angel's finger as she fucked me slightly harder.

"Come here, Jasmine," Angel demanded of her gorgeous black slave girl. In a second Jasmine was standing beside her owner. "Put that hot tongue of yours to work on those freaking white titties." Angel ordered. Immediately Jasmine lowered her head and began to tongue whip my left nipple. Pleasure swept over my naked body from every angle. My body actually shook as Angel's fingers continued to work their magic.

"Well it does matter, ho," Angel sweetly, "I own your freaking white ass, don't I, you fuck hole?"

My spread knees weakened as sheer pleasure overwhelmed my naked body. My mind wanted to scream, "No ... no you freaking nigger you don't own me, no one does." I wanted to laugh and say, "How ridiculous to think a young 21 year old black bitch could ever own a fully mature 34 year old white woman. Ridiculous I tell you simply ridiculous."

But in reality the facts were undeniable. There I was the fully mature 34 year old woman standing naked with my legs spread wide open. My mature body trembling with sexual need as the young black girl continued to use her fingers to work magic between my thighs as her young friend tongue lashed my C cup titties..

In the end all I could do was confirm the obvious, "Yes ...yes ... yes, My Nigger Mistress, you ... you own me."

"When I tell you to do something you do it and nothing else," Angel hissed. By then Jasmine had sucked my nipple into her sweet mouth and her tongue busied itself swirling about my hard love bud. My head was spinning with pent-up lust as another groan of pleasure escaped from deep in my throat. I was on the very brink of cumming my brains out.

"Get the leather strap, Jasmine," Angel commanded sweetly. Jasmine instantly pulled her mouth from my tittie and turn to obey her orders. In that split second Angel pulled her finger from my throbbing pussy and bitch slapped me hard across my left cheek. I stumbled slightly and shirked out loud as the sudden attack snapped my head to the right. Before another second could pass Angel backed handed me hard across my right cheek. The burning string of my cheeks was almost unbearable. The pleasure I had known only moments earlier was just a distant memory replaced by burning agony.

"Let this be a lesson, you piece of freaking white fuck meat," Angel berated me as she began slapping my defenseless titties, "I can give pleasure ... or I can take it away," the gorgeous black girl nearly half my age continued to chide me. Taking my left nipple Angel began to pinch and twist it unmercifully as I wrenched in sheer agony, "I can give pain," Angel went on twisting my poor nipple even harder, "or I can take the pain way." Angel instantly released my nipple making her point quite clear as my anguish eased. Just as quickly as the pain eased it returned unabated as Angel renewed her attack on my abused nipple. As she twisted harder and harder Angel hissed, "Understand, cunt"

"Yes ... Yes, my Nigger Mistress," I responded quickly praying for an end to Angel's vicious attack. My knees weakened as the agony radiating from my nipple became excruciating.

After what seemed like an eternity Angel released my tortured nipple and demanded that I kneel with my elbows again on the floor. As I lowered myself to my knees I realized that Jasmine was standing beside Angel with a black leather strap in her right hand. As I leaned forward onto my elbows I again became painful aware of what an inviting target my raised ass must have made. Not to mention the agony that returned to my injured nipple as it brushed against the carpeting.

Angel demanded that I retrieve the porn magazine that I had been trying to hide from her. While I actually hadn't been trying to hide the magazine I didn't argue with the ebony goddess. Certainly I was learning that it was best to simply obey Angel. And, to obey her to the letter of her command.

Within seconds of Angel issuing her order I submissive crawled off. In my humiliating crawl position I was constantly aware of my tortured tittie nipple as it was dragged painfully across the carpeting. But still I hurried as much as my awkward position would allow.

As quickly as possible I returned to my living room with the required porn magazine. My tortured nipple brushing the carpet a constant reminder of Angel's wrath. I again found the lovely and very submissive Jasmine on her knees between Angel's shapely black legs. Angel was momentarily distracted as she toyed with her own hard nipples. When she realized I had returned Angel demanded coldly, "Let me see that piece of shit, ho." I crawled to the sofa and obediently handed the magazine to Angel. She immediately began to laugh as she glanced over the cover. At the same moment my face flushed bright red with burning shame.

With Jasmine's head still buried between her legs Angel began to skim through the pages of the porn magazine. Angel coldly ordered me back to the middle of the room. After I had obeyed Angel demanded that I lay my face on the floor and bury my fucking white titties in the carpeting. As I obeyed I noted, much to my embarrassment, that my bare ass was posed even higher in the air. Before returning her full attention to the porn magazine Angel made one more mean demand, that I spread my knees very wide. I complied without hesitation.

From my submissive position I could see Jasmine's beautiful black bottom as the lovely black girl continued to tend to her Mistress's needs. While I couldn't see Angel other than her lovely feet and legs I could hear her. "Ohhhhhhh yea baby, right there. Right fucking there," Angel urged her black girl. It was obvious from Angel's dictates, interspaced with moans and whimpers of pleasure that she was once again climbing the ladder of feminine bliss.

In another minute Angel was shirking her delight as Jasmine pressed her head down harder on her black love nest. Angel's second orgasm was more outrageous than the first. She tossed her head wildly as she dropped the magazine and pulled hard on her own beautiful dark chocolate breasts. "YESSSSSSSSS .... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS .... THAT ISSSSS ITTTTTTTTTTT BABY," the young black girl screamed. "THAT'S IT JASMINE ... THAT'S FUCKING IT ... TONGUE FUCK MY PUSSY YOU BLACK BEAUTY." Angel thrashed wildly for minutes on end shrieking her wild pleasure before her utopian joy began to fade

All to soon Angel recovered from her pleasure and turned her cruel attention to me. I remained kneeling on the floor with my knees spread wide open. My titties were buried in the carpet as my back ached leaving my helpless ass high in the air. Angel demanded that Jasmine stand and take a position behind me. From my place on the floor I watched as Angel's lovely black girlfriend stood and picked up the leather strap which had been left laying on the floor.

God I was frightened. Ohhh who am I kidding I was scared to death knowing what a delicious target my fat white ass made. Angel flopped the porn magazine on the floor beside me so I could see the cover. My lovely Nigger Mistress cooed softly, "Sooo that turns you on huh, baby? A white ho on her fucking knees sucking nigger dick excites you doesn't it, slut?"

"Ahhhh nooooooo, My Nigger Mistress," I tried to lie.

"Jasmine, give the frigging white ho a taste of truth on her freaking white ass," Angel told her black girl.

The whistling noise of the leather crop flying through the air was unmistakable. Then the inevitable Crack!!!! The strap found its mark effectively slamming into my vulnerable ass. Now it was my turn to scream but mine was one of utter agony. I instinctively reached my hands backwards in a futile effort to protection my burning ass. "Move your hands, ho," Angel demanded and with some effort I obeyed. "Jasmine, give the white slut another and this time if you hold back your black bum will replace her white ass and I will be welding the strap. Understand, baby."

"Yes, Angel, I ... I understand," I noted the fear in Jasmine's promote response.

SWISSSSSH CRACKKKKKKKKK the second lash of the strap was quadruple times harder than the first had been. I couldn't help but yowl as the brutal agony ripped through my naked body.

"Answer my question honestly, you fucking lit' white ass ho," Angel demanded.

"Yeeee ...yesssssssss ... yes, My Nigger Mistress, it excites me" I stammered the truth.

"What excites you, cunt?" Angel demanded to know.

"Th ... the pictures excite me, my Nigger Mistress," God how I wanted Angel demeaning word game to end.

"Jasmine?" Angel stated coldly. Again the room filled with the whistling noise of the leather strap in flight. SWIIISSSSSSHHHHH CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I shrieked out loud as the strap tore into my innocent ass. "Pleaseeeeee have mercy on me, my Nigger Mistress, pleaseee."

"Was that shit magazine on your list, ho?" Angel demanded to know as she ignored my pleas for mercy.

"No, my Nigger Mistress," I answered with the truth.

"Jasmine?" SWISSSSSH CRACKKKKKKKK again I screamed as the burning pain tore into my defenseless ass. "Did you ask permission to buy it, cunt?"

"Naaaaa ... nooo, my Nigger Mistress."

"Jasmine!!" Angel stated coldly. SWISHHHHH CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Jasmine didn't hold back even a tiny lit' bit as she put the evil strap in motion. I yowled long and loud as the leather strap tore into my upturned ass again.

"You'd love to be the girl on the cover wouldn't you, ho, the lit' white slut sucking nigger dick?" Angel continued to degrade me.

"Pleazzzzz ... yes, yes, yes, yes, my Nigger Mistress. Ya ..yes I'd love to be that lit' slut. Pleazzzzzzzzzz don't hurt me anymore," I pleaded. The debasing words meant nothing. The blazing inferno engulfing my ass and tearing me to shreds meant everything.

"You'd love to be that dirty little white cock sucking ho wouldn't you, Barbie? A dirty little white bitch sucking nigger dick," Angel laughed meanly as she repeated her question.

"Yesssss .... Yessss, my Nigger Mistress, I'd ... I'd ... I'd love to suck nigger dick," I whimpered just glad that Jasmine hadn't been ordered to blister my bare ass again.

Of course, my happiness was short lived as Angel again commanded, "Jasmine." SWISHHHHHH CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK. I screamed my misery as the wicked agony slammed into my ass once more.

Angel began to flip the pages of the magazine as it lay on the floor so I could see them through my tears. One picture showed the white girl sucking the black man's balls as the black girl held his glistening black cock out of the way. Another showed the black man using his thick cock to whip the white girl's face. Each time Angel turned the page Jasmine was ordered to deliver another stroke of the strap to my already blistered ass.

My ass burned like the fires of hell itself. Another picture showed the black man's cum being shot unto the white girls face. Another showed the black man's cock being fucked between the white girl's ample titties. One page showed several pictures of the white bitch worshipping the black man's feet. One picture showed the white girl actually sucking one of his black toes right into her mouth. And still my ass paid a dear price as Jasmine continued to work the strap at Angel's direction. Each stroke seemed more powerful than the last. My ass burned without mercy.

Angel turned the page, SWISHHHHHH CRACKKKKKKK, and the white girl's attention turned to the black girl. One picture showed the white girl tongue lashing one of the black girls hard chocolate nipples. Another showed the white girl trailing her snake like tongue over the black girls flat tummy.

I couldn't believe how friging hot I was becoming as I gazed at the pictures Angel showed me. My helpless ass was burning like hell itself yet another blaze burned just as hotly between my spread thighs.

Angel turned the page, SWISHHHHHHHHH CRACKKKKKKKK, I couldn't control my screams any longer. "Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," I screamed out loud. "Pleazzzzzzz, my Nigger Mistress, pleazzzzzzz I can't stand any moreeeeeeee," I beseeched Angel.

"Listen to the piece of white thrash howl, Jasmine," Angel taunted smugly. Then speaking to me Angel said, "This should be a lesson to you, you freaking white assed ho. When I send you shopping you buy exactly what is on the list, NOTHING MORE. Understanding you dirty fucking ho?"

"Yaaa ... yes, my Nigger Mistress, I understand."

"Jasmine!!" SWISHHHHHHH CRACKKKKKKKKK. Jasmine preformed her task to harsh perfection.

The strap fell across my broad ass once again with deadly effect, "EEEYYYYOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," I screamed in burning agony. Angel grabbed my hair and direct my attention back to the obscene magazine beside me. The new page showed the white girls head buried in the black girl's love nest. The black man was on his knees behind the white girl rubbing his powerful cock on the girls naked ass.

Angel turned the page and Jasmine again applied the leather strap to my helpless ass. SWISHHHHHH CRACK. Which was instantaneously followed by my screams of suffering. Finally Angel had reached the back cover of the magazine which showed the white girl's head still buried between the black girl's thighs as the black man fucked the white girl's ass hole.

Showing no mercy whatsoever Angel directed Jasmine to give me five lashes of the leather strap. Jasmine obeyed with five powerful, rapid fire strokes that left me trashing wildly and screaming out in misery. I could only imagine the damage being done to my poor ass.

Angel returned to sit on my sofa then directed Jasmine to remove her thong panties. Jasmine quickly peeled off her panties and dropped them on the floor. Smiling warmly Angel said, "Now come her and whip my pussy, with your velvet tongue." Angel giggled, "Yea, baby come her and whip my pussy with your tongue." Jasmine quickly moved into position between Angel's legs.

I remained in my kneeling position on the floor my ass still burning and tears trickling down my cheeks. As Jasmine busied her tongue Angel looked at me and said, "White cunt Barbie, you will now whip Jasmine's ass." Through my tear stained eyes I saw Jasmine actually cringe slightly. Giggling at Jasmine's apparent distress Angel reassured her, "Don't worry, lover, the cheap fucking white ho is going to tongue whip your ass aren't you, ho?"

Swallowing a lump in my throat I gave the only response that I could, "Yes, my Nigger Mistress." Slowly I lifted myself to my hands and knees. Every muscle in my body ached. On my knees I positioned myself behind Jasmine who had spread her knees. Then as Jasmine buried her tongue in Angel's love nest I began to lick and kiss her ass.

I hated myself for what I was doing, worshipping the black ass of the girl who had so recently blistered my own ass with the dreadful leather strap. But there was no other option unless I wanted to risk another ass blistering or may-be something far worse. So there I was a mature 34 year old white woman sucking the ass of a 18 year old black girl.

I heard Angel's moans of ecstasy as Jasmine applied another superb tongue-lashing. At the same time Jasmine wiggled her sweet black ass in my face as if demanding more of my own tongue. Hating myself even more I used my hands to spread the cheeks of Jasmine's tight ass. Then I stabbed my tongue right down between the dark brown cheeks to Jasmine's puckered black ass hole.

Jasmine ground her luscious black ass back into my face demanding more and more of my tongue while Angel's murmurs of joy rose to a fevered pitch. The sounds and scents filling the room drove my own yearning desire to new heights. The throbbing ache between my thighs was unbearable. God how I prayed for a hot tongue to tend to my own sexual urges, to quell my burning need. In my state of red-hot arousal I didn't forget the task at hand as I continued to ream Jasmine's puckered hole with my own wet tongue. Honestly, for some strange reason I did want to reward the beautiful black girl for blistering my white ass so horribly. I couldn't deny, not even to myself, that the abuse had set off a raging inferno of insatiable and wanton lust and perverse need within my naked body. Folding my tongue and stiffening it as much as possible I began to force it into Jasmine's tightest hole. Yes, yes, dear god yes I was actually tongue fucking the black girl's ass hole. And the black girl who herself was kneeling between Angel's open thighs began to press her ass harder and harder into my fucking face.