Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then through my lust filled daze I heard the soft and shrill cries of feminine joy. Angel had reached yet another intense climax. Angel's wild gyrations were telegraphed through Jasmine's naked body to my own. I could almost feel her overpowering pleasure as it crashed down upon her, almost. My own urges and desires burned hotter than ever as I continued to minister to Jasmine's lovely ass.

After several long minutes Angel stood and ordered Jasmine to do the same. I continued to flick my tongue hungrily at Jasmine's ass as it was taken from my reach. Suddenly Angel filled the room with hysterical laugher. "Look, Jasmine," Angel roared, "look at the freaking white pussy fuck herself." My cheeks burned red with humiliation and shame as I realized Angel was right. In my nearly insane desire to achieve sexual pleasure I had absentmindedly crammed three fingers into my own cunt as I had worshipped Jasmine's ass. Both black girls laughed at my miserable condition. I stopped momentarily as the shame of it all drove me to the verge of tears. "Don't stop, ho," Angel insisted, "fuck yourself like the cheap and dirty lit' white assed cunt you are." Then as an after thought Angel added, "Jasmine, get dressed we are leaving."

I didn't want to continue masturbating as Angel had ordered. I wanted to show Angel I could be strong even if it meant another brutal punishment. But my will power was far too weak. Before Angel had finished uttering the words my fingers were again buried deep in my deprived pussy. I hammered my cunt hard driving myself higher and higher up the wall of kinky sexual pleasure as I thought of worshipping Angel's magnificent love muffin with my tongue.

The two black girls dressed as I continued to debase myself before them. I couldn't stifle my whimpering of sexual joy. My pussy ached with burning need like never before. "Get the magazine, Jasmine," Angel demanded. Jasmine bent to pick up the obscene magazine that still lay on the floor near my high heel clad feet. "Ohh what the fuck," Angel laughed, "leave it, after all the horny old cow has paid for it twice." Angel walked to where my naked ass still rose high in the air and gave it a powerful slap with her bare hand, "And don't forget you friging ho I want you to find me another white slut to play with understand, cunt?"

From my humiliating position all I could say was, "Yes, yes, yes, my Nigger Mistress."

"Come on, Jasmine," Angel called out, "Lets go. It looks as if the dirty piece of white trash wants to be alone." Angel laughed her ugly ridiculing laugh again, "Alone with her fingers and her dirty book."

Still fucking myself madly I heard the front door open then close and I knew the beautiful young black girls were gone leaving me to fend for myself.

The End of Part Four

*

Please, if you enjoyed this story take the time to rate it. Also, be sure to check out all the other wonderful authors here at literotica. And certainly, don't be shy about leaving your comments or sending feedback. I for one always enjoy hearing from readers. Knowing that one's efforts are being enjoyed by others is an author's only reward. Of course, constructive comments and criticism are always very welcome as well. So PAY-UP, please.