Black On Black Pegging: Foursome

Story Info
Two Haitian women strapon two Haitian men in Ottawa.
1.2k words
2.55
19.4k
3

Part 32 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Claire Gregoire smiled to herself as she worked her strap-on dildo into the asshole of a very handsome Black man. The brother in question was none other than her best friend Nadine's husband Thomas Lemieux. The big and tall Black man groaned as the six-foot-tall, cocoa-skinned sister's dildo invaded his tight asshole. Lying on his back on the king-sized bed, he stroked his thick, uncircumcised ebony cock as his wife Nadine's best friend and former sorority sister Claire worked him over with her glistening ebony strap-on dildo. Hot damn. She was really good with that thing. Claire Gregoire wielded her strap-on dildo with passion and dexterity, and she was having her way with Thomas. And the brother could do nothing but lean back and enjoy the ride because she was running the show.

Claire Gregoire took her eyes off Thomas for a moment and looked at her best friend Nadine Moines as she whipped and flogged Claire's own husband Eric Magloire. Claire smiled to herself, admiring Nadine's technique as she administered the punishment which Eric Magloire craved. Screams of pain and pleasure filled the hilltop house located in the south end of the City of Orleans, Ontario. Just another night in the lives of some Haitian swingers. Claire Magloire, born in the City of Jacmel, Republic of Haiti, and raised in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta, met her best friend and soul-sister, City of Montreal native Nadine Moines at the University of Calgary in September 2006. They were the only Black women in the managerial accounting class freshman year. Six years later, they would be reunited in Ottawa, with their new husbands, new university degrees and new careers.

Claire Gregoire worked for the Canadian Revenue Agency in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, as a systems analyst. As for Nadine Moines, she earned her MBA from the University of Calgary and then moved to Ontario to work for the private sector. These days she worked for the Canadian Council On Social Development, a think tank located in downtown Ottawa. Running into her good friend Claire at Saint Laurent Mall a year ago had been a stroke of luck. The two women reconnected, and resumed their friendship. A lot had happened since they were bosom buddies at the University of Calgary. For starters, both of them left the Province of Alberta for the racial diversity and business opportunities found in the big cities of the Province of Ontario. They just didn't imagine they would meet their husbands there. Claire met Eric Magloire during her first weekend in Ottawa. The tall, broad-shouldered and burly brother from Laval City, Quebec, was one of the few Black males working for the Ontario Provincial Police. They hit it off, and eventually started dating. Eight months later they were married. As for Nadine, she met Thomas Lemieux at a party in the City of Gatineau, Province of Quebec. She was smitten with the tall, slender brother with the thick mustache and soulful green eyes. Born of a Haitian mother and French Canadian father, Thomas Lemieux was biracial. He grew up in Laval City, graduated from the University of Quebec in Montreal and presently teaches business administration at Algonquin College in the west end of Ottawa.

What a funny, kinky and unique little family they made. Two Canadian men of Haitian descent, educated and hard-working professionals, married to two beautiful, educated and successful Haitian-Canadian women. And somehow, they discovered the Joys of Swinging together. What Thomas Lemieux and Eric Magloire didn't know when they married Nadine Moines and Claire Gregoire, respectively, is that their wives were lovers in college. Nadine and Claire used to spend their weekends together at the University of Calgary and they had all kinds of wicked fun. Claire was the one who introduced Nadine to the pleasures of BDSM. And in turn, Nadine introduced her man Thomas to it. Outwardly macho Ontario provincial cop Thomas Lemieux was a real submissive at heart. Nadine Moines was only too happy to become both his wife and his dominatrix.

Eric Magloire, Claire Magloire's husband, was the one wild card. The straight-laced college professor was as nerdy as they come in spite of his good looks and he was a church-going man to boot. He was quite reluctant to indulge in the forbidden pleasures of BDSM...at first. Until Claire introduced him to her strap-on dildo and whips. The man hasn't been the same since. Getting together for a BDSM-inspired orgy at Nadine and Thomas residence in the City of Orleans had been Claire's idea. Ever since her university days, Claire had always been the ringleader. So what if she was a bit manipulative with people? She always achieved such wonderful results. Like tonight.

Claire smiled to herself as she watched her best friend Nadine whipping her square peg of a hubby Eric. The professor howled in pleasure mixed with pain as Mistress Nadine squeezed his balls real hard while whipping his behind with her thick and studded ebony leather whip. Catching Eric's gaze for a moment, Claire blew him a kiss then encouraged Nadine to whip him harder. Nadine winked at Claire, and heeded her suggestions. Eric's screams changed in loudness and tune as Mistress Nadine began beating his ass harder. The contrast between the five-foot-eight, chubby and dark-skinned Nadine dominating the six-foot-three, light-skinned and pale-eyed Eric was quite thrilling to Claire's eyes.

Claire thrust two fingers into her own pussy, masturbating as she watched Mistress Nadine's sexy ass gyrating while she began fucking Eric in the ass with the thick purple strap-on dildo which Claire bought for her. Eric whimpered as Mistress Nadine grabbed his hips and pounded his ass with her strap-on dildo. Claire scoffed. She should have known that Eric would whine. He'd always been the type to dish it out happily and balk at the thought of taking it. Unlike Thomas here, whose ass hungrily devoured Claire's shiny strap-on dildo. The Ontario cop was a pleasure to dominate. He took everything that Claire dished out at him without complaining too much. As a reward, she stroked his big cock and jerked him off after fucking his ass thoroughly with her strap-on dildo. He shouted in pleasure as she made him cum, and thanked her. Just like a good sub should. Claire smiled. Thomas winked at her. Chemistry is chemistry, she thought. You either have it or you don't.

Across the room, Mistress Nadine was having her way with Eric. Face down and ass up, that's how she took him. Eric was howling like a madman as she plowed into his ass with her strap-on dildo. She fucked him until he begged for mercy. Laughing hysterically, Nadine flipped Eric on his back. She pulled the dildo out of his now gaping asshole and spat inside of him. Then she ordered him to clean her dildo with his tongue. Like a good slave, Eric did as he was told. He waved at his wife Claire and his good friend Thomas across the room, and they waved back. Laughing happily, the foursome went into the showers, where more wicked fun followed. That's Haitians for you. They just can't get enough of hot, sweaty and wonderfully kinky sex. Even while living in cold-ass Canada. They're heating up the Great White North like only they can. It's a Caribbean thing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers