Black On Black Pegging Is Great

Story Info
Black woman strapons her shy black husband.
1.5k words
3.29
20.8k
5

Part 17 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers

I looked into my husband Andre's eyes as I slammed my slim, twelve-inch dildo into his ass. In those lovely brown eyes of his, I saw a look of complete and unabashed surrender. How I savoured that look of delicious helplessness. His ass is mine! Grinning, I raised his legs in the air as I continued pounding his fine Black ass with my big strap-on dildo. Just another Friday night in the Voltaire household. My name is Michelle Eugene Voltaire and I approve this message. Although his screams were muffled by the silk scarf I used to gag him, I could still hear my man groan and occasionally squeal as I continued penetrating him. Tonight he's my little bitch.

What a pair we make. Him, naked and lying on his back, hands and feet bound by slim but strong steel chains. A five-foot-eleven, somewhat chubby but gorgeously dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome Black man in his late twenties. My beautiful husband Andre Louis Voltaire. A.L. to his friends in our hometown of Montreal-Nord in the Province of Quebec. Me? I'm the deceptively innocent-looking, medium brown-skinned Black woman who is taking him to heaven. Clad in a shiny Black leather outfit. A sleeveless Black leather jacket and Black leather miniskirt. Sans panties. I'm five-foot-nine, with short Black hair and a slim but curvy figure. I've got hips, I've got chest and I've got a big round ass.

People say I look like a younger version of fading Hollywood starlet Halle Berry. Whatever. I'm not Halle, I'm something better. Purely and simply, I'm me. Something my man is all too thankful for. For I am that rare Haitian-born naturalized Canadian sister who exclusively loves the Haitian brothers in the vastness of the Confederation of Canada, no matter how trying they may be. Andre grunts as I stroke his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black cock and his big, hairy balls as I gently but firmly fill his ass with my dildo.

Tonight that cock of his is mine to play with, as is that ass of his. Andre is always acting all macho around his buddies at the downtown precinct of the Montreal Police Service, where he works as a Constable. If only they could see him down. Getting fucked in the ass by his woman, and loving it. I've been wanting to top him like that for ages. Ever since I discovered his mostly hidden submissive side. Lots of Black men, especially the ones of Haitian descent, are always complaining about us sisters. They say we're too loud or too bossy. Well, I don't think we've got to change. We're perfect exactly as we are. They can take it or leave it. Especially since some Haitian brothers, like my dear hubby Andre here, actually love our bossy side. They just can't admit it.

You should have seen Andre last night, begging me to fuck him in the ass. My favourite Black stud was actually on his knees, begging me. He looks so cute when he grovels. Since my husband is a submissive who craves pain, the only way I can really punish him is to NOT berate him or smack him around. That drives him nuts. He craves the pain and humiliation that I dish out. And he'll do anything to get it. In fact, one of his top fantasies is to have me come home and unleash hell on him. Me, his favourite angry Black woman, whom he loves deeply. Most Black men would be terrified to come home to the kind of Black woman who smacks them around, berates them and literally beats them into submission. It's every Black man's nightmare scenario right there. Well, it's my husband's fantasy. He's really into BDSM and I guess I am too. And what can I do, you know? I'm determined to be a good wife. I love my husband.

Andre is my special guy. And I truly love and cherish him. Loved him ever since I saved his ass from drowning at the pool while we were attending McGill University in the City of Montreal. He was showing off for Heather O'Leary, some chubby, blonde-haired Irish bimbo he was dating at the time. She didn't even bat an eyelash as Andre's dumb ass struggled at the bottom of the pool. An expert swimmer, I dove to the rescue and ended up saving my favourite fool. That's how Andre and I officially met. We were in some of the same Criminal Justice classes at the time but we had never spoken. I don't talk to Black guys who are into White women. They're a lost cause. After that incident, Andre and I became pals ( and eventually a couple ) while Heather O'Leary faded from the picture.

My Andre and I were made for each other. A sexy, smart and ambitious Black Canadian couple. We were destined to go places. Andre opted for the career option and went to Police College after graduating from McGill University with his bachelor's degree in Criminology in 2009. As for me, I graduated the same year but opted for Law School afterwards. The McGill University Faculty of Law has a nasty habit of showing preferential treatment to outsiders rather than students from its own undergraduate programs but I got in. It's the best Law School in the Confederation of Canada hands down. That's one of the many reasons why my man loves me. I got it all. Beauty, brains, ambition and some seriously twisted and kinky tendencies.

While fucking Andre's ass, I have some wicked fun of my own. Part of the strap-on dildo is inserted into my pussy. And it fills me up nicely. Pain and pleasure for my dear husband equals pain and pleasure for me. Every time I slam the dildo inside of him, it sends part of the dildo even deeper inside of me with a nice recoil. I moan in pleasure as I fuck my man. Andre groans, and asks me to go harder. I smile wickedly. Well, well. That is certainly good to hear. He likes it rough, eh? I didn't need to be told twice. I began slamming my strap-on dildo into my sexy man's ass a fucking jackhammer. Andre screamed as I fucked him hard. I pulled the dildo almost all the way out, added some lubricant and then shoved it right back in. And here we go again!

To intensify things a bit, I really went nuts on Andre. Hey, don't look at me. I'm not doing this because I'm a mean bitch. I'm just giving him what he wants. I smacked him hard across the face, and spat on him. I called him a little bitch, a punk and a fool. I told him he was a filthy slut and that his punk ass belonged to me. And he looked into my eyes and nodded, calling me Mistress the entire time. Mistress, hmm. I must say I liked the sound of that. I grabbed Andre's cock and twisted it sideways, eliciting a squeal of pain from him. How I loved that sound. I continued twisting his cock sideways and smacking his balls while slamming my dildo up his ass.

Deep down in places that have never seen the light of day. I feel like an explorer. In a way, that's what I am. Because I am boldly going where no woman has gone before. Up my man's ass with my trusty strap-on dildo. Andre was really enjoying himself as I went wild on him. To really shine him on, I pressed a special button on my special dildo. And my kinky device unleashed a torrent of hot artificial cum ( made from heated lotion) inside of him. Andre's eyes went wide and he screamed as my hot 'cum' filled his ass. I guess he wasn't expecting that. I laughed and pulled out of him.

A short while later, Andre and I were well on our way to falling asleep. I snuggled up to him on our king-sized bed, and we kissed tenderly. I laid my head on his big, hairy chest. My favourite Black man cradled me in his arms. I looked at our reflections on the dresser mirror, smiling to myself. I looked deceptively fragile, the meek gal in the arms of her big, strong husband. No one would ever suspect that I had just dominated the hell out of him a mere half an hour earlier. That's the secret of my success.

I dominate every guy I get with. And I tend to go for macho-looking Black guys like Andre here. I love breaking them down and reshaping them. Like I did with my Andre. I love him and he loves me. We're happy together. I'm more than happy to deliver the kink he needs in the bedroom. And if he ever leaves me for another woman, he's history. I'm a strong Black woman in love. Don't fuck with me. It might turn out to be the worst mistake of your life. I demand loyalty and I accept nothing less. You've been warned.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers