Black on Black Pegging: Schooled!

Story Info
Black male student rides ebony mistress strap for cash.
2.6k words
2.5
16.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

I just had the toughest week ever, man. I came to class Monday and was informed by my Law professor that due to an administrative matter, I had been de-registered from the three classes I was taking. Now, as an international student at the University of Calgary, this was truly alarming news. I rushed to the Law Department head's office and he informed me that because I had an outstanding balance of eleven hundred dollars, the school was basically telling me to pay up or they wouldn't let me continue with my courses. Oh, and they told me that the registrar's office had been trying to contact me for two weeks now, meaning that I had five days to pay the balance or else. How in hell am I supposed to get that kind of money in five days?

Sometimes, I feel that the universe is constantly kicking me in the nuts, man. My name is Derek Lancaster Blake. My friends call me D.L. Odd name for a Black man, I know. My dad Jonathan Blake is an immigrant from the town of Kingston, Jamaica, and my mom Muriel Kenney is a proud redneck woman with fiery red hair and green eyes from the City of Houston, Texas. I was born and raised in Texas and opted to study at the University of Calgary in metropolitan Calgary, Alberta, mainly because I was looking for a change of scenery. I did grow bored at Rice University in Houston. I visited the City of Calgary many times with my maternal grandfather Joel Kenney, or Grandpa Joe as everyone calls him. My mother's side of the family has long ties to the Alberta region of Canada. The State of Texas and the Province of Alberta are alike in a lot of ways, going deeper than just oil prospecting, cowboy hats and a love of guns. It's the country mindset, I guess, and I'm a country boy through and true.

Anyhow, I needed to make some money. The problem is that I only have a student visa and a study permit. I don't have a Canadian work permit, or a social insurance number. I had four hundred dollars left in my Bank of America debit card and used it all to pay for school. I was still seven hundred dollars short. What's a brother to do? My partial scholarship at the University of Calgary covers room and board. I wouldn't starve, basically, and I had a place to stay, but if I didn't pay the school, I'd find myself on the street because my student visa was conditional on my being enrolled as a full-time student during my stay in Canada. Isn't that awesome, ladies and gentlemen? I couldn't call my grandfather because he was all the way in the City of Victoria, Australia, discussing oil with some colleagues of his from way back when. As for my parents, they were unreachable, enjoying their second honeymoon in the Bahamas. Dad's a lawyer and mom works as a schoolteacher. They're not the type to want to be disturbed when they take their vacation because they're workaholics.

Now, I had to think. There had to be something that I could do to make some money in the City of Calgary. I was browsing the back pages of the Calgary Herald newspaper when I came across an ad. It said male models wanted. I called the number, and a lady answered. She asked me about my height and weight. What did I look like, that sort of thing. I'm six-foot-one by 230 pounds. I have light brown skin, curly Black hair ( which I braid sometimes ) and pale green eyes. I'm biracial, if you want to get technical, but I always answer African-American when people ask me about my ethnicity. Yup, my dad is a naturalized United States citizen originally from Jamaica and my mother is descended from old Irish blood that settled in Texas way back when. I'm as American as a burrito. Anyhow, I talked to the lady for a good ten minutes and she asked me all kinds of weird questions. How did I feel about male nudity? Was I sexually open-minded? That's when I realized that this wasn't a regular modeling call. This female was looking for some adult models!

Now, the thought of being in certain situations where my sexuality and my manhood might come into question galled me. I'm a manly man from Texas and damn proud of it. Here's where it gets interesting. The lady asked me about my health status, and I thought long and hard about it. What the fuck did she mean by that? I don't have any illnesses that I can think of. People in my father's family have a history of diabetes and on my mother's side, they've got bipolar disorder, male pattern baldness and short tempers. As far as I know, I don't have any of these problems. I asked the mystery lady what she meant, and she sighed before telling me that she wanted to know about my HIV status. What the fuck? Oh, man. Alright. When I first moved to Calgary, I visited the All Nations Church, run by this pastor from Nigeria. They were stressing sexual health and male behavior that Sunday, and I ended up going to the Sexual Health Center in downtown Calgary the following Sunday, along with several young men from the church, just to get tested. As far as the doctors know, I don't have HIV or AIDs. And they gave me the paperwork to prove it.

The lady at the other end of the line audibly relaxed after I said that, and told me to be at a certain location around 4 P.M. Oh, and I had to shower and bring the paperwork with me or not show up at all. I was kind of apprehensive about the whole deal, but she told me that if chosen, this so-called modeling gig would pay pretty well. Dude, I had no choice, alright? I showed up at the location, which turned out to be a residential area in the west end of Calgary. I'm no expert on Canadian real estate but the place looked pricy. I knocked on the door, and a tall, voluptuous Black woman in her early thirties greeted me. Clad in a long bathrobe, she looked really hot. I introduced myself as Derek, and she told me her name was Leila. Then she warmly asked me to come in.

Once inside, I saw that she was not alone. There was a short, middle-aged White guy with brown hair and blue eyes with her and she introduced him as her husband, Gregory. I looked at Gregory and Leila. Interesting couple. I asked her what did the modeling gig entail, and she told me that her hubby and her made amateur porn. They were looking for fit-looking young guys to star in Mistress Black Star's fetish and domination videos. They showed me what they were talking about. I was shown pictures of Leila in a Black and crimson leather outfit, wielding a strap-on dildo and carrying a whip. In the pictures she dominated some guys who were tied up. Most of them were young White guys, but I noticed one Chinese guy and a Mexican-looking guy with a mustache among the guys being whipped, spanked and fucked by her strap-on dildo. Um, interesting, to say the least.

Gregory smiled at me and told me that the porn industry in western Canada was really starting to kick off. Really? Wow. There is a porn industry in Canada? Who would have thought? The old dude went on, schooling me about the business. The City of Calgary was coming into its own as a North American metropolis. Soon it would rival Montreal and Toronto in importance and zest. More money was coming in, in many forms. Hence, the budding porn industry in this somewhat racially diverse but still conservative town. I scratched my head. Wow. Leila smiled and told me that they were looking to diversify the cast for their next movie. They already had an Arab guy, and a couple of Asian guys, but no Black man. I glanced at the pictures of men getting spanked by this fiery Black dominatrix, and involuntarily gulped. Fuck it, I need the money. I smiled at Gregory and Leila, and told them that they had just got themselves a Black man. Leila smiled wickedly, and in her eyes I saw the promise of hell. Ah, the things that a man will do for sex and money. Dear Lord in Heaven, will the list never end?

Before anything began, Leila and Gregory wanted to see my identification. I had my Texas State driver's licence, my University of Calgary student id card, and my student pass for the bus system here in Calgary. They looked at them, made copies, and returned them to me. They also made a copy of my healthcare documentation, and then asked me to strip down. I stripped naked before the both of them, standing nude ( save for a mask which only covered my eyes ) in their living room and feeling slightly self-conscious. Gregory had a camera in hand, and asked me if I was down with it. Shoot, I had already signed on the dotted line so why not? Leila excused herself for a few minutes, leaving me alone with Gregory. The dude just kept filming me without saying anything. I found the old White dude seriously creepy. Still, I didn't let it show. I willed myself to get hard by thinking about Samirah, the big-booty Lebanese chick in my Criminology class. Might as well give old dude something cool to film, you know?

A few minutes later, Leila came, having metamorphosed into her Mistress Black Star persona. The sexy Black lady looked hot and she seemed to mean business in her Black leather bustier and short red dress. And her thigh-high Black leather boots were hot as hell. Still, the strap-on dildo around her waist kind of gave me pause, as did the riding crop in her hand. She smiled nastily and asked me if I was ready for her. I nodded, and we went to the couch to do our business. I sat down and she knelt before me, grabbing hold of my cock and stroking it. Leila/Mistress Black Star knelt before me and began sucking my dick. I couldn't believe this shit. His wife was sucking my dick and Gregory just kept on filming. Alright, then. As Leila/Black Star engulfed my manhood in her warm mouth, sucking my dick and fondling my balls, I lost all train of thought. My dick was harder than Japanese arithmetic, man, and I couldn't get enough of this sexy Black lady's mouth on my magic stick...

Leila/Mistress Black Star sucked me real good, then I put on a condom and we moved onto bigger and better things. And her husband Gregory just kept on filming, occasionally commenting and telling us to move this way or that. White guys are so weird, man. You won't find a lot of Black dudes who want to watch their wife get fucked by another guy, that's for sure. Still, they were paying me so I just did my thing, man. Leila spread her thighs, and I licked her pussy real good, sticking my fingers in her sweet spot while flicking my tongue over her clitoris. I had this foxy Black mama moaning in no time. For the next scene, I put on a condom and stuffed Leila/Mistress Black Star's pussy with my seven and a half inches of thick, uncircumcised man-meat. I'm not very long to be honest, but I am THICK. No lie. My dick is almost as thick as my wrist. And I'm a man with big hands. Just to give you some idea of what I'm working with.

Leila/Mistress Black Star was moaning and tugging at the slave collar around my neck as I pumped my dick into her pussy. We did it like this for a good twenty minutes before Gregory yelled cut, and we all took a breather. Next came the strap-on dildo/domination scene, which understandably made me nervous as you can imagine. Leila promised to be gentle with me. As I would later discover, her definition of being gentle didn't match Webster's dictionary's. She bent me over her knee and spanked my Black ass, first with her hands then with a thick wooden paddle. Man, I tried not to scream but that wooden paddle slamming against my ass stung like hell and hurt like a motherfucker. I did scream a couple of times, through gritted teeth of course.

Next, Leila put me in restraints before spreading my ass cheeks. She probed my ass with her gloved fingers, then applied lubricant all over my hole. Gregory filmed the whole thing of course. Was it my imagination or was the annoying old White bozo growing more excited as his sexy Black wife began dominating me for real? Sicko, man. Total sicko. Leila finished lubricating my ass, then asked me if I was ready. I nodded, and then she pressed the condom-covered strap-on dildo against my asshole. This is it, man. The moment of truth. I am a young Black man about to get fucked in the ass by a mature Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. This is fucked up, man. Alright, who am I kidding? A part of me was excited while another part was terrified. Excitement won out over terror, and I grimaced as Leila began pushing her dildo into my ass.

Leila gripped my hips as she pumped the dildo deep inside of me, stretching my hole. How to describe the feel of her dildo in my ass? It hurt, it stretched me, and it also felt good. Gregory continued filming, watching as his wife smacked my ass and tugged on my braids while sodomizing me with her strap-on dildo. The scene lasted a good fifteen minutes, which, while it doesn't sound long, is definitely an energy when you're bound and getting penetrated. It was definitely intense for sure. After Leila/Mistress Black Star pulled out of me, I took a moment to catch my breath. Leila and Gregory let me shower before I pocketed the money and left the premises.

At last, I had the seven hundred dollars I needed, and I tried to put them in my account before paying my bill online. There's no way to deposit cash into a Bank of America account from Canada because there are no branches of Bank of America anywhere in Canada. I had to do a money order and send it to the school. The University of Calgary registrar's office needed a confirmation number from the transaction, and actual proof of payment before they would allow me to submit a request to be re-registered into my classes. So I did the next best thing, I made a copy of the money order and brought the copy and the receipt to them. That seemed to satisfy the anal Canadian academics I was dealing with. Thanks to my venture into what's considered the world's oldest profession, I would keep my ass in school. Still, when I went home that night, I couldn't stop thinking about what I did. While my mind was revolted at me for selling myself this way, my body was turned on. I checked my messages and saw that my grandfather had informed me of his return from Australia. And he missed me so much that he just deposited fourteen hundred in my Bank of America checking account. Just because he felt like it. That's awesome. Not that I'm ungrateful or anything but would it have been too much for him to send it a few hours earlier? Damn it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers