Black On Black Pegging: Twerking

Story Info
Black man twerks while riding black lady's strapon.
1.4k words
2.79
21k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 61 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

When life gets boring, you need to go and make your own fun. In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Melanie Oguje and I was born in Kano City, Nigeria, and raised in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I'm five-foot-eight, slim and fit ( but with a nice round butt ), with dark brown skin and short, spiky Black hair. I studied business administration at the University of Ottawa, where I got my MBA from the prestigious Telfer School of Business and in the summer of 2004, I moved to the City of Atlanta, Georgia, to work for a company down there.

As a Black Canadian woman, I've felt more at home in metropolitan Atlanta than I ever did in the City of Ottawa. People down South are just more welcoming, I guess. I love living in the City of Atlanta, a thriving North American metropolis where the majority of the population is African-American. I made a lot of friends in Atlanta, and the place has really become home to me. I can't get enough of this thriving metropolis. It's the most beautiful City in the world, at least in my eyes.

Sometimes I go back to the south side of Ottawa to visit my parents, Louis and Marian Oguje, but that's about it. Atlanta is my home now. Recently I became a naturalized citizen of the United States of America, the greatest country in the world. I already had my Canadian citizenship so that's cool. Gets kind of complicated come tax time but whatever. I'm doing really good at the real estate agency where I work, and I'm thinking about opening my own agency one of these days. Once I get enough capital, I don't see why not.

It's in the City of Atlanta that I met a wonderful man, Samuel Mondesir. A six-foot-tall, athletic and gorgeous brother of Haitian and Irish descent. His mother Deirdre O'Connor is Irish and his father Lucas Mondesir is a Haitian immigrant. This mixed stud with the honey-hued skin and lovely greenish eyes was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. His southern accent is so thick ( like something else of his ) that I can't help but smile every time I speak to him. Well, almost.

Samuel and I came from different worlds. He's Haitian-American and I'm Nigerian-Canadian-American. He thinks the U.S. is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I love America but I'll always cherish my time in Canada. Like a lot of Americans, Samuel doesn't know anything about Canada except that Canadians like hockey, drink a lot of maple syrup and worship the Queen of England the way Italians worship the Pope. As someone who lived in Canada for twenty out of my thirty years, I find that annoying as fuck.

Samuel pissed me off the other day while we were watching a rerun of Due South on TV and he started making fun of constable Benton Fraser's traditional uniform, calling him Santa Claus with a gun. I felt like smacking the shit out of him, to tell you the truth. There are a lot of things about Canada I don't like. People can be two-faced down there, and they're not as welcoming towards immigrants as they'd like you to believe, especially if you're from Africa or the Arab world. Those are the two groups they hate the most in Canada, next to the Aboriginal people. That's part of the reason why I left Canada for America.

In the United States of America, there's a lot of racism but if you work hard enough, you can accomplish anything. In Canada, the racists are more polite and less in your face, usually, but they won't let you progress socially and politically if you're a person of color. Look at people like U.S. President Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, Deval Patrick, Oprah Winfrey and others. If you're educated and ambitious in America, you can not only survive, you can actually thrive. In Canada? Fat chance of that happening. I lived in Ottawa for most of my life and while walking around downtown, I'd see very few Black men and Black women working in the business and government offices. I can count on one hand the number of Black policemen, Black political workers, Black corporate guys and Black doctors I saw in Ottawa. And it saddens me to no end.

Here in Atlanta, I've met many Black lawyers, Black doctors, Black policemen and Black politicians. Hell, the Mayor of Atlanta is a Black man. I now know that success and power can wear a Black face, and it's a beautiful thing. All that being said, it still irked me when Samuel made fun of Canada right in front of me. I love this man something fierce, but I couldn't let that go. I had to punish him for his impudence. So I told him to get on his knees because bad boys get punished good and proper by their dominant mistress.

Call me Mistress, I said smartly to my kneeling supplicant, smacking him hard across the face for good measure. Samuel Mondesir nodded, wincing in pain and his face reddened from the slap. He is such a good little bitch, kneeling before me with his arms tied behind his back. I like to take strong men and turn them into whimpering little bitches. Nothing shows a man the true might of female dominance like having a strap-on dildo up his ass. I love pegging men. I take particular pleasure in pegging men of African descent. I've been doing it for ten years now and see no reason to stop.

Samuel and I have played around with BDSM before, but I've never pegged him before. I've spanked him, flogged him and tied him up but he's always been reluctant to surrender his ass to me, his dominant Black goddess. Well, after insulting my adopted country, beautiful Canada, Samuel's time is definitely up! He's going to get butt fucked by my strap-on dildo! I unleashed hell upon his ass. I put Samuel on his knees and made him suck my strap-on, and he sucked it like a good little bitch should. I made him get that dildo nice and wet since it was going up his ass next, you know?

Finally, the moment of truth has come. Time for Samuel to get fucked in his ass. His ass looked wonderfully vulnerable and ready to be fucked. I hesitated, for a brilliant idea just came into my head. I smacked Samuel's ass and told him to get up. He obeyed, standing naked before me with his arms tied behind his back. I smiled and told him to dance for me. What's that totally disgusting dancing craze that's sweeping the world right now? Oh, yeah, it's called Twerking! I smacked Samuel and told him to start Twerking for me. After a brief hesitation, Samuel started shaking his ass for me while I put on some music. I love watching men dance!

After Samuel danced for me for ten minutes, I smacked his ass and told him to get on all fours. Time for my little Twerking champ to ride my strap-on! I greased Samuel's ass and then inserted the strap-on dildo in his ass. I grabbed his hips and held him tightly while pumping his ass. Samuel began screaming as I fucked him. I smacked his ass and told him to Twerk for me as I rode him with my dildo. He didn't Twerk too well, I guess he couldn't dance all that well with my dildo up his ass but I made him dance for me anyways. Samuel tried to dance as well as he could with the strap-on dildo up his ass, but he couldn't keep it up. Finally he slumped on the floor, and just lay there. I pounded my dildo mercilessly into his ass until he squealed and begged me for mercy.

Only then did I pull my strap-on dildo out of Samuel's ass. The dildo was Black when it went into Samuel's butt but it came out another color. There were little brown specks all over the damn thing. I rolled my eyes and wiped the dildo clean, making a mental note to wash it with alcohol later. Samuel is a dirty guy alright. I lay beside him as he basked in the afterglow of a good pegging, and asked him how he felt. Samuel smiled weakly at me and told me he felt great. I smiled and kissed him, patting his groin gently. His long and thick black cock was rock-hard. I took it into my mouth. Got to get him harder before he can fill my pussy with it, you know?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers