All Comments on 'Black Poker Party'

by nurseshark

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think there must of been a rush to finish the story in two ways 1. There really was no real interactions with the new white neighbors building your story 2. The wife and husband's relationship after the fuck feast in and out of the bedroom was not mentioned. I gave it 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so what happened at the party? camping on the darkside 3??? more black guys show up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars She sure likes to FuckRw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another whimp husband and whore wife 👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few years back during the Texas Hold’em craze, my husband thought he was a great player and was always trying to organize games. Sometimes he won, sometimes he lost. Probably broke even, but it never stopped him from inviting all sorts of men to our house. One night there were probably 15 guys at our house. Too many to play so that meant I was left to entertain them. One guy, Samuel, was hitting on me something fierce. I’ll admit I was flirting back. I spilled some of my drink on me and when I went upstairs to change my pants, he followed. He walked in as I was only in panties and grabbed me and began kissing me. It was shocking at first but it turned me on. After a few minutes he started to rub my ass and grind his dick into the front of my panties. I should have stopped him but it felt too good. I turned around, slid my panties to my ankles and to,d him to hurry before anyone noticed me gone. He fucked me hard and fast. Just what I wanted. He went back downstairs and I followed in a few minutes. I noticed him talking to a few other guys and they were all looking at me. When I went to get more snacks, Andrew followed and walked up behind me, grabbed my hips and leaned in and whispered in me ear, “I’ll bet that turned you on getting fucked while your husband was downstairs, didn’t it?” He pressed his dick into my ass and it made me moan. He told me to meet him upstairs in ten minutes. I checked on my husband and brought him another beer, then headed upstairs. I was such a slut that I sucked his dick and let him fuck me as well. It wasn’t a poker party gangbang like the story, but it was the naughtiest thing I’ve ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife said to Henry that she could take his and his brothers LBBC little bitty black cock easy look at my husband's BWC that I take all the time. Henry left right after that statement. I think he was crying on the way out. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My buddies and I got together every month or so to play cards. They were coworkers of mine. 2 white guys and 2 black guys and I sometimes there would be other's. This night I'm telling about now was when 1 of the white guys couldn't make it. My wife had a friend over and they were drinking more than normal. I noticed the guys were paying attention to them a lot. To my advantage I was winning a lot. Then the 2 black guys were keeping me supplied with whiskey. I was on my toes. The plants behind me were probably going to die because I was dumping my glass every time I had a chance. My wife's friend had her sister pick her up. The white guy left my wife went to bed and the two black guys and I were still playing. I said that I needed to use the restroom. I talked to my wife to let her know what I thought they were planning on. When I was returning to the game room I heard one tell the other that I couldn't last much longer. I played the good drunk. I slured my speaking and finally laid my head on the table. After they got up and out the room I could hear them whispering to each other they were headed to our bedroom. I got up and got my great grandfather's civil war rifle with a big knife fastened to the end of the gun and a German Luger of my dad's from WW2. I walked into the bedroom and one of them was setting in a chair while the other was on the bed. My wife was mumbling let me sleep Roy that's me. I aimed the Luger at the one in the chair and motioned him to be quiet. Then I slapped the other one the side of the face. He jumped clear off the bed.I looked at both and asked if they would like to be stabbed with a guy that my great grandfather used to free their ancestors. NO came loud and clear. I said ok you dumbasses get out and never come back. They never gave me any trouble and that happened 12 years ago. My wife was drunk enough that she slept through it. I was glad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when you add in humilation later in a story where its not needed you may as well add in sh1tp1ss and other kinks no one asked for. "shrimp dick" "Hell no," Liz replied, "I want that little dicked " "grabbed his head and dragged him over" i stopped reading at some point and just came here to give it a 1/5 trash tier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic. The wife behaved normally for years only to toss that away in one night?

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddictionover 1 year ago

Very erotic! Fantastic description of a classic Blackening!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Author writes well,about things that are first hand knowledge

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Oh brother. What a fantasy story. Like this woman a normal housewife would automatically want three giant poles up her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do cuckolds marry ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another married white slut is broken into a 3 hole black cock addicted gangbang whore her loving CuckHubby forced to watch knowing it's her new lifestyle.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Couldn't stop reading. I wanted to be her. Read your other stories. Great. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing like a wife turned black cock whore

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very stupid story. Why would husband stay with a back cock slut after what she said to him and her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is fantastic story

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

It was hot except for having her humiliate her husband. The idea of her suddenly wanting to be fucked in the ass by three or four guys with huge cocks is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why seriously why are blacks so jealous that they can't seem to get an erection or get off without trying to humiliate literally the descendants of those who freed them from slavery. And the husband was obviously a homosexual cause no real man would be with a whore.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

WOW!!! Love it when a gal really lets loose of hr inhibitions is able to fulfill her needs for huge cocks! All the more erotic when those huge cocks are black. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love for three BBC”s to take my bride like this. I would enjoy filming it and taking lots of pictures for later. A+

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months ago

The scenario is one of my fantasies, but nothing I would ever do. I also know nothing about poker. I do, however, have a degree in black cockology!

My fantasy has more of a "everyone getting along and being good to each other" theme. I don't know why men are so obsessed about one person having dominance over another. I guess that's why there are racism issues. Anyway, I'm digressing from what I wanted to say. I would like to see a little more seduction. The wife a little flirty and the husband okay with it. The black guys not forcing themselves on the couple, but teasing and seducing their way into it. The couple not thinking they are going to take advantage of being better poker players, but getting these men together to get to know them. It's not all romantic in my head, I want it to end with the lucky woman getting fucked until she can't taken any more, but start out slow, please...seduce us. WE LOVE THAT!

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo10 months ago

well we did that and still do,,,it all started few years ago, we where on our vacation where we met nice black cpl ,,they where staying next to our beach room,,,we where drinking on our terrace and invited them over ,,we all been drinking and i asked Tasha if she like to join me in the \tub i walke took my robe naked she did the same,,woww what a sexy body i couldn't help my self from starring,,she smile and asked me if i like it,,soon the guys came over and her husband took his trunk and woww big black dick,,that when Tasha asked if i ever had a black fuck before,,,in no time i was sucking it and and she slide over my face for me to lick her black pussy,,,it was great...was getting crazy ,,,my husbaned clean my cunt after,,,next day they invited us to there room and boom there was 5 black cpl,,,they all took turned fucking me hard,,,,while my husbaned help cleaning there cum cover dick....things never been the same after,,,and i become a black whore for any one asking ,,

guysenseiguysensei8 months ago

Freaking love this. The dialogue is super hot and I love how they made the boyfriend watch as his girl was being taken and outright admitted to enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wonder when I see the news with multiple shooting if something like this caused it. I wouldn't use a gun. Maby a ball bat. Then the liberals would stop baseball.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why does every interracial story author need to be racist towards whites. It is known white m3n fought to free them, they didn't rise up and fight themselves it was white men who had the courage to fight and die to win their freedom yet stories like this racist rederic that portray white men as cowards when it is absolutely bs. This story is an insult and a disgusting lie of one to, blacks should grab some class or honor and thank a white person for their freedom, cause like the comment below says stories like this get stupid ignorant people shot.

ttt59ttt598 months ago

Fuck the hubby next time too since he's nothing but a sissy wimp bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

for pete's sake this is one of the worst written pieces of trash i have read on this site. a man with an 11 inch prick and naturally he is a black man another piece of crap from scum who write this irrational trash.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder if this story was written by a Black author. Many White husbands get turned on to the thought of a black cock fucking their wives so that thought is easy to understand but the need to humiliate "whitie" which turns an interracially exciting story into a piece of garbage. The story would stand alone without the racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I got a good chuckle out of these comments. Imagine trying to turn a story about an interracial gangbang into a lecture on "how bad whites have it". It was particularly funny to read someone say black people should show more respect cos "white men freed them" which is a) at least partially ahistorical and b) disregarding who it was that had taken their freedoms in the first place.

But then again, comments on these types of stories always are hilarious.

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

What a fucking wimp the husband was. I would have thrown them all out of the house the minute I saw what was going on in the kitchen. Then I would have a serious conversation with my wife on wether we were going to stay married.

Dklover56Dklover566 months ago

Good story but maybe a little less emphasis on color next time would make a better story otherwise I like the content. Interracial sex is a definite turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The husband is a pussy. I wouldn't let my mom disrespect me in my house, let alone my wife or some guys I don't really know. Even jokingly talking shit, they don't know me like that. Then the dude is all up on his wife? Fuck that shit, I'd throw their asses out, using dude's head to open the door. My wife would have it the worst. The guys get to go home, nothing said. My wife would be stuck home, trying to figure out how to keep me from knocking a bitch out. Then she'd have to convince that she's not going to do it anyway behind my back. Or she can say fuck me, and bounce. That's fine too. No need for her to come back either.

Side note: it baffles me that people can't leave it at ir cuckolding. They have to make the black guy appear Superior in every capacity and the white guy inferior in every capacity. The story could stand alone without all the bullshit. Also, we knew the black guys had black dicks. We know the premise of the story means they would have large dicks. No need to say big black dick EVERY single time she opens her fucking mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

O man that's what I would love to watch happen to my wife. She already loves BBC and she's had two before but I would love to watch three or four take her on. It's always so hot to watch her riding a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Very exciting and also I get really wet when I read these kind of stories. Please keep writing about Liz and the part at Roberts house and how many black cocks she fuck.

studman37studman375 months ago

Great,I thank the white wife for taking all 3 black cock into her fertile pussy, and ass, wish I could fuck her and cum in fertile white pussy,, she's my kind of women fucks b/b takes cum in her fertile white pussy, everytime I fuck her,oh sorry I can't impregnate a women, but I'd have fun trying,any women want to fuck, black or white, 18 to 65.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you get rid of the disrespectful attitude from the story and left the interracial sex then this would be a real winner for all the players. I'd bet a lot of white husbands get excited by the thought of their wife being fucked by black cocks and stories with length,and thickness given sounds more realistic then using adjectives for details.. I doubt if any male couldn't give a fairly accurate about cock size of other cocks because we know how long our cock really is and can make an accurate estimate of how long or thick an other cock might be. If you see your wife being screwed by a strange dick then you know it isn't large or huge. It's 8, 9, 10 ot whatever it is and it's thickness is 2, 2 2/5. or 3 inches thick so put that in your story and keep it hot.

TitidemontaTitidemonta4 months ago

Très excitant merci mais maintenant ma femme veut que je lui organise un gang bang avec des blacks et le plus possible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish I could be her

cynthia0920cynthia09203 months ago

the story is somewhat similar to the porn toon out there about a black poker party

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I bet the wife Divorce husband and move with Robert an d pregnant by Robert

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Patty blacks can fuck me all day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great game to play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What absolute horseshit, everyone of those streetmonkeys would be shot dead along with the whore wife! Such racist garbage like white people are cowards and blacks are brave, biggest pile I've ever read.

mattenwmattenw22 days ago

I have to agree with the anonymous previous speaker. It couldn't be more cliché! Since the reality is usually the opposite, namely that black men are more likely to be the dishonorable ones, it is understandable that descendants of black slaves are more likely to portray their race as equal, if not more elevated. Anyone who has been beaten like the members of the black race in their history would do that.

Remember what really happened to them. Their young girls were raped and sexually abused and the men were physically exploited to the point of death. Who can't understand why you want to at least look better on a porn site!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous