Black Rain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

"Sonny!" a deep voice frightened her. She turned and saw Gordon walking down the corridor towards them from the bridge.

"What's the word?" Sonny asked as he released Miranda.

"We got company," he said off handedly.

Sonny's hopes began to rise, "A rescue transport?"

"No," Gordon shook his head, "Pirates."

The engineer's already pale face drained, "Jah-Haran?"

"Yep."

"Shit."

"Yep."

"Cap says to gather lights and make a final sweep for survivors," the big man said and looked at Paisley, "How you doing, baby?"

"Not good," Miranda shook her head and hugged herself tight.

"You feel up to some recon?" Gordon asked.

"Yeah," Miranda nodded, "I just gotta unlock the flight recorder."

"Cool," he said.

As they proceeded to the bridge, Miranda felt a sudden pang of panic in her stomach. If there was the chance that Harmon had raped her, then there was the possibility that he had impregnated her as well. She felt her stomach as Sonny punched in her code for the recorder release. If she had been so out of it as to let a fucker like Harmon anywhere near her, what else would she have done? What else would she have forgotten?

She wondered and felt afraid.

***

Tishara was covered in grease smudges by the time she and Ashton wriggled out of the crawlspace that led to the cartography lab. The main doors had been jammed shut and forced them to find another way in. Tishara supposed they could have found another place to go, but the lab was the only place on the ship that had a comfortable lounge in it. And the room was sound proofed, perfect for impromptu privacy.

Like everywhere else on the ship, the room was tilted towards the portside at a forty-five degree angle. The monitors to the computer terminals were flickering on and off while the red alert panels still flashed red. Everything that hadn't been bolted down was piled up in the far corner of the lab in a haphazard mound of debris.

"Nice," Tishara grunted as she helped Ashton out of the narrow access tube.

"What?" he asked and braced himself on the uneven floor.

"We'll have a hell of a time getting out of here," she told him. It took a few minutes to work their way down the inclined floor to the lounge. Tishara lifted a shattered monitor off the couch and brushed the glass away thoroughly. She smiled as she and Ashton sat down on the reclined couch.

"I suppose we should be working," he said.

"Probably," she started unzipping his dark blue duty coveralls, revealing more and more of his toned, muscular body.

"Checking on stuff like environmental controls," he said as she unzipped his coveralls all the way down to his navel and then opened his uniform up to reveal his sculpted pectorals and sinewy abdominal muscles. She traced her finger over his muscle line, down to his navel and the back up again.

"Captain's prerogative?" she offered and grasped the zipper of his uniform again.

"That sounds about right," he whispered as Tishara pulled the zipper down all the way to the base of his crotch. His boxer shorts were strained containing his erection. She could see his thick, long cock begging to be released from the fabric confines of his clothes. Ashton worked his uniform off his shoulders as Tishara pulled. The blue coveralls slid off and bunched up at his boots. She grasped his boxers and slid them off his hips, letting his powerful eight-inch cock spring free.

Tishara unzipped her own uniform, revealing her large firm breasts as she slipped out of her clothing. She kicked her boots off and stripped out of her coveralls. Ashton felt for her panties and pulled them down, his hands gliding over her ass and feeling her silky contours. She straddled him, her hot pussy against his stony penis, and pressed her milky breasts into his face. Though he couldn't see her, he knew that they looked fabulous as he licked her nipples and massaged her ass.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Tishara breathed as his cock head pressed against her outer lips.

"Yes it has," he smiled as Tishara slid down his pole. His cock drove into her gently, filling her inner sex up and stretching her out. Tishara shivered and buried her face in his neck as she began to ride him, softly and gently at first.

Ashton gripped her sides and thrusted in and out of her, matching her every move. She leaned back, careful to keep her balance in the tilted room and savored the sensations of thick cock plunging in and out of her. She looked down and smiled. It was such a turn on to see his cock moving in and out of her wetness. He ground against her and picked up the pace. He moved faster and harder, groaning each time her muscles tightened around his length like a powerful fist. She bucked and pushed her body against him as he began to move faster, thrusting deeper into her body. Her large creamy breasts jiggled and slid against his hot skin.

Ashton gritted his teeth and fucked her harder, bringing squeals of joy from her. She increased her speed, slamming down on his balls, repeatedly. He drove his tool upward into the depths her hot sex. The soft tissues and muscles encouraged him to continue going deeper. He grunted at the intensity of the heat being generated by their sex.

"Baby, I'm going to lose it here," he managed as he squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Do it," she groaned.

Ashton growled and cried out as his cock hardened to a piece of tempered steel and his head swelled. Hot spurts of cum ejaculated into her pussy as he pulled her to him and held her tight. He was still very hard as the orgasm began to subside, the stony length of his cock still filling her up. Tishara bore down on him and rubbed her clit against him. She began fucking him harder and faster as her tits bounced wildly.

She screamed as her own orgasm rocked her hard, arching through her like electricity. Then her juices began to spill out, flooding the gray material of the lounge seat. She fell against him, resting her head on his shoulder. She could hear her nectar dripping off of the seat and down to the deck plating. She shivered as her climax began to recede like ocean water from a beach.

"Damn," Ashton smiled, "You really got going there."

"It's been awhile," Tishara kissed him.

***

From the crest of one of the many grassy knolls behind the wreckage of The Haven stood a ghostly pale creature. It stood on three tri-pod legs and hunched forward, looking more like the freak crossing of a bulldog, a gorilla and a grizzly bear. Its albino skin was covered with sparse white fur, the powerful muscles rippling just under the flesh. It's primitive alien head looked to the smoking wreck with a morbid curiosity. Hidden eyes beneath its smooth, featureless face watched for signs of life.

It had been awhile since the thing in the sky had passed over. It was like the one that had crashed in the valley. It was large and made of skin not from this world. The sight of the wreck made the creature feel nervous. It did not like being out in the open alone like this with the outsiders. It had no way of expressing that. It had no use for language. It communicated with the others silently, sharing their group mentality and dreams... and the hunger.

Two more identical creatures raced from the surrounding jungle and joined the albino alien. They communed with each other, only small grunts of primal expression escaping their thick throats through powerful jaws. It was time to go and gather, to go and feed from the intruders. The alien lowered its head down and bellowed into the sky as the heavy thunderheads turned the violet expanse into a deep, dark purple. The sun was fading now and night would come.

And then they would feed.

***

Tishara planted wet kisses on Ashton's chest making a trail down his torso to his stomach as she lowered herself onto her knees. She wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it as she licked it lightly with her tongue. She twirled it round and round tickling him until he groaned. Then she sucked his shaft into the hot cavity of her mouth. She continued massaging him with her hand, stroking very slowly and purposefully. She hand and mouth fucked him harder with each stroke. Then, she grasped his hips with both hands and Ashton prepared himself for it.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked his penis all the way in until the head rubbed the back of her throat. She moved back and forth, taking it deeper with each successive bob of her head. She worked him up to the point of almost cumming then she squeezed his cock with her hand. When he started to relax after a few minutes she stood up and smiled.

"Before you get to come," she sat down beside him, "Give me something to scream about."

"Yes ma'am," Ashton laughed and positioned himself between her legs. Her felt her skin with his hands, using his other senses to explore her and find the special place of her sex. Tishara squealed as he parted her lips and sucked her clit into his mouth. She arched her back and pressed her sex against his hungry mouth. He wiggled his tongue wildly, desperate to please her. He slid a finger into her wet pussy, moving it in and out with slow strokes. She moved her body in perfect symbiotic rhythm with his motions. Her breasts swayed with each wiggle and involuntary shudder from his tongue. She moved her hands up to her breasts, cupping them and tweaking the nipples.

Ashton moved his mouth and fingers faster, working hard to bring her to the sexual plateau where she could loose her self in pleasures of the flesh. He nibbled at her swollen love button, causing her to shake and quiver. She cried out and tossed her head wildly from side to side as her the tidal wave of her orgasm built up speed inside her. He lavished her honey pot with licks and touches until she was on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm, then he pulled his mouth away. She looked up at him, with her face flushed and tried to push his face back down with her hands.

"You're evil, captain," she huffed.

"Turnabout is fair play," Ashton grinned and took his hard, throbbing cock in his hand. He wiggled the tip of it against her engorged pussy lips. She pressed upward, sucking his dick into her sopping cunt. Tishara bit her lip as he slowly entered her womanhood. Her soft folds opened to him, wrapping him in an overwhelming enclosure of wet heat. They both moaned their approval as his full length slid all the way in. Ashton pulled back until his swollen, bulbous head was the only part of his cock left inside her. Tishara grasped his arms and lifted upward, desperate to take him back in. Apparently, blindness hadn't sullied his sense of sexual teasing. Then he rammed his rod back inside her, with all his might. The tip of his manhood slammed against her cervix as Tishara shouted out and dug her nails into his back.

He pulled all the way back and then plowed into as roughly as dared without hurting her. He kept repeating the same move over and over again until they were both on the edge of a powerful sexual bliss neither one of them had really experienced before. Ashton found her lips and kissed her hungrily, their tongues dancing wildly together. He could feel his cock expanding and readying for the final thrust as his semen boiled in his sack.

He cried out and exploded like a volcano inside her. Tishara grabbed his ass and pulled him into violently as her own orgasm took off like a rocket. She could hardly breathe as her body swam in a sea of sexual delight. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her mouth gaped open, sweat beaded on her forehead. Her hair was plastered to her skull, damp with sweat. She kissed her captain fully on the lips, enjoying the last fleeting moments of his erection.

"Two times together," she whispered into his ear, "That's a record."

"Call Guinness," he breathed and kissed her again and then paused. Outside, something was howling. They were inside a sound proof room, and yet there was the distinct sound of something howling like a monstrous wolf. Tishara looked around the shadowed room as the computer screen flickered under the intermittent power surges in the dying ship. She held her breath for a moment, listening intently.

"You hear that?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah," Ashton nodded. "I did."

***

From orbit, Captain Jor-Koor of the Jah-Haran pirate vessel Black Wraith watched his bridge crew work furiously to prepare for their coming raid to the surface. Koor was a huge Jah-Haran bull male, muscled and equipped with a temper to match. His pitch-black skin was adorned with wicked rust colored tattoos to compliment his mane of dark bronzed hair. He wore typical Jah-Haran pirate attire, an ensemble of neutrally colored armor, netting and leathers. Some of it was ornamental, but most of it was purely functional. From the thick belt around his waist holding a variety of ammo magazines for pulse blasters and traditional firearms to his knee high boots with steel-tipped toes, the Jah-Haran pirate captain was dressed to kill. His powerful arms were exposed and rippling with power. His large leather clad hands rested on the handle of his broad ceremonial blade, sheathed against his belt as he paced the bridge of his ship.

The lighting was dim, as Koor had always liked it. Thin wisps of mist from the life support system curled around the three levels of the octagonal bridge catching the illumination from the red running lights spaced along the floor and giving the room a hellish atmosphere. The ship thrummed soothingly under his boots as the mighty vessel orbited the large jungle planet. His walked to his command chair, a big central seat that was raised high above the stations around him. On this ship, he was the master. On this ship, he ruled with absolute impunity.

"Report," he growled to his First Prime, Jor-Kale. Jor-Kale was a thinner version of his captain with lighter skin and no tattoos, but equally as dangerous. His hair had been shaved off, leaving his skull shiny and smooth. He looked at the captain with smoky red eyes and rasped, "Standard orbit around the forbidden planet established, first reconnaissance complete."

"Prospects?" the captain rumbled as his steel boots echoed on the deck plating of his shadowy bridge.

"Excellent," Jor-Kale smiled, revealing a set of yellowed sharp teeth set in black gums, "The vessel is a Terran Colony ship."

"Good," the captain nodded and then looked at his navigator a level below him. In front of the officers piloting the ship was the view port looking down on the planet. The stars were shining brightly as night began to fall on the forbidden planet, the place he and those like him called T'Oghrah. The humans called it Hell, not that any of them had ever been here before. This was a planet only the damned came to, usually at the end of a blaster rifle and the promise of exile before an excruciating death.

"Navigator," Captain Koor barked, "Time until the storm front hits?"

"Thirty hours and seventeen minutes," Wren, the demonic looking navigator called out. He was of the Haalken lineage, a long dying species of war-like aliens from beyond the spirals of the galaxy. They were nomadic and vicious, built like wiry, four-armed versions of human beings with an oversized head and eyes that burned with yellow hate. Among his more unusual traits, Wren sported red skin that set him apart from Koor's all Jah-Haran crew. But no one challenged Wren. His skills as a pilot were only rivaled by his murderous hostility.

"Let us hope the demons of T'Oghrah don't take the humans before we do," Koor smiled as much as a Jah-Haran can smile, "It would be a shame to walk away with no slaves."

"Sensors show several life signs on the planet surface, including human females and even one Denavian female," Jor-Kale leered. Kale loved the human women, and he loved the Denavian women even more. Koor nodded.

"Any signs of the traitor?" he growled.

"Not yet, my Lord," Jai-Hessex, the communications officer for the Black Wraith hissed back to him from the computer alcove to his left. The female Jah-Haran was like Koor in many ways, and he found her company to be more than just of professional interest.

Hessex was dressed in her usual black leather clothing, her dark skin a shade lighter than Koor's but with a hot iridescent shine. Her hair was black as ichor and was pulled in multiple braids from her red tattooed forehead. Unlike most females around the known galaxy, Hessex had no qualms about being bare-breasted in front of her shipmates. From the wide v-neck of a tight fitting uniform that opened all the way down to her navel and exposing a muscled stomach hung two large black breasts that shined like the shells of some nocturnal beetle. Two brass studs had been pierced into her dark nipples to match the rings in her ears and the stud in her nose. Her amber eyes burned with more than just eagerness to do her duty as she reported to him, "We lost contact shortly after he landed."

"Keep searching," Koor commanded.

They would have to move quickly. Once the black rain began falling, their chances of salvaging the wreck would be shot and the raid would be wasted. Even worse, if the traitor was down there on the planet and the rain fell, Koor wouldn't have the pleasure of killing him. And that was a pleasure Koor wanted more than anything else in the galaxy right now, even more so than the human ship below them. The humans were a fringe benefit, but the traitor was the prize.

***

Jor-Halen sat on the edge of his small, stolen shuttle, legs crossed and still in his Jah-Haran flight suit. He looked out across the valley where the humans had crashed. They had spent a long time searching the wreckage and gathering outside. He could feel their fear even from his position at the tree line bordering the southern edge of the valley. Halen took his mask off and set it just inside the entry hatch. He considered offering them assistance, but knew it was a fool's errand.

And besides, they were not his mission.

"They'll be coming," he looked up at the sky, knowing full that well Koor was up there waiting for him. He had no doubt that the humans had been spotted and that Koor would come back for them. Halen hoped that the pirate captain would go for the humans first, giving him time to finish his mission. He doubted that Koor would do it considering how much the pirate hated him, but he hoped nonetheless.

Loud thunder raged overhead as lighting struck down in the mountains to the east. A fishy smell of rot wafted through the jungle and assaulted his nose. Halen grabbed his mask and put it back on, trying to filter out the stench. In a short while, the black rain would fall and then the demons that lived here would attack. Halen hated this place so much, and his journey here had not been one taken lightly.

"Curse this place," he muttered and picked up the large blaster rifle from the storage compartment in the right wing of the dark-hulled shuttle.

"Curse it."

...to be continued...

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers