My Bully Takes My Mom Authors Notes

Story Info
Here is why the story went the way it did.
2.3k words
4.21
41.9k
24

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
614 Followers

First I want to say thank you to all of you that have read Kevin's story. I know some enjoyed it and some didn't. I am doing an author's notes to explain some choices I made story line wise as well as some misconceptions people may have.

I will address things that have been published, so SPOILER WARNING!!

Title

So some comments were made about the title of the story. For me the title was perfect. Through the first 4 chapters, that's what the bully does, Marcus takes Rachel away from Kevin. The next 2 chapters are the aftermath of that. As those two chapters were a continuation of Kevin, why would I change the title?

Perspective

When I started I wanted everything to be from Kevin's point of view. One reason was this was to add some "rules" to how I wrote some things. The main rule being that for it to be in the story, Kevin would have to see, hear, feel, or think some things.

Doing this allowed for some surprises (who Mary and Donna were) as well as for readers to add there own thoughts or ideas as to what Rachel was or who she was doing when Kevin wasn't around.

Also, as this was my first time posting stories, I didn't want to risk confusing readers by jumping from one perspective to another. Plus, with multiple perspectives, you can run the risk of making the story too long by describing the same thing multiple times from each point of you.

Storyline

I stumbled upon a bully story a few months ago and enjoyed it so is started reading more. A lot of them were very good, written by some very good authors, but the more I read the more I realized the end to the stories would usually be the same with the son or victim being a full cuckold, incest, complete mother submission, or any combination. Also, the stories just end, with the author either planning to write more and doesn't, or just stops.

The other thing I noticed was the son or victim starts off as the main character but either fads to the background, goes away altogether, or doesn't change over the story.

So, I wanted to write one that had a beginning, middle, and an end that focused on the main character and his evolution and not just the decent of the mother.

In deciding on this I decided the story couldn't just take place over a few days or a week. Months needed to pass for a somewhat realistic growth. I believe some readers didn't realise this and believe the story happened over the few days. Yes, chapter 1 and 2 happened in the same day. Chapter 3 over a month or so, and chapter 4 and 5 the same.

The months allowed Kevin to mature mentally to where he could stand up to his mother and get revenge on Marcus. It also allowed for Rachel to go from a loving, caring mother who out her son first to the liar and betrayer she became.

Rachel

In chapter 1 I intentionally left the physical description of Rachel to be a little vague. The main reason was everyone, when they were 18, had that older woman they found extremely attractive and wanted to have sex with. I wanted the reader to be able to picture that woman as what Rachel looked like. The only exception to that was Rachel being busty as nipple and breast play would have a major contributing factor to Marcus's corruption of Rachel.

That is also why there was no scene of Rachel getting implants. As breast enhancements can reduce the pleasure a woman feels from breast and nipple play, even making them numb, it would make zero sense for to get implants. Plus Marcus liked them the way they were.

As for Rachel, changing her hair or the way she dressed, again this type of change made no sense for the story. She was trying to hide the fact that she was having sex with Marcus from Kevin. So changing her appearance while trying to hide it wouldn't work. If the story had gone longer, maybe, but as the story was from Kevin's perspective, he would have had to voluntarily keep watching Rachel and Marcus, and thus become a cuckold, which I didn't want.

Chapter 5 Rewrite

As I decided not to post the alternate version of chapter 5, here is a brief description of what happened. Everything was the same in terms of Kevin getting his revenge and Marcus losing his social status. In the alternate version, Marcus doesn't get arrested on the day Kevin gets his diploma. Marcus follows Kevin to his hotel, hits Kevin in the head with a baseball bat, and kidnaps him and forces Kevin to watch as the basketball team gangbangs Rachel. Rachel is blindfolded so she doesn't know Kevin is there till the end after the team covered Rachel in their cum and Marcus removes the blindfold. Marcus then dumps Rachel and let's Kevin go.

Contrary to what many believe, it wasn't just the comments and messages I received. They did play a small factor, maybe 20 to 25%, but the truth is I was already considering rewriting it.

While I was editing the alternate version, I was trying to think of how to conclude Kevin's story. I realized, with the alternate version, the only plausible outcome for Kevin would hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in therapy, unable to form meaningful relationships, some for of substance abuse, suicide, or any combination of those. Plus, the alternate ending was just following in the steps of other stories and I wanted to be more unique.

I also realized, that in writing Kevin, I liked the guy and the man he became. From the comments, many of the readers did as well. So I decided to rewrite chapter 5 and give Kevin a happier ending.

Another reason was a plot hole in had created but hadn't thought of a realistic way to fix it. That was with Marcus falling down the social ladder and Davis taking his place, why would Marcus still be in charge when it came to the sex scene? Would Rachel naturally go with the new social structure and become Davis's or would she be loyal to Marcus? By the time I realize this, I had already decided to start a rewrite and see what happened. So I never got around to fixing that.

The only regret about not having the alternate version in cannon was a speech Marcus said as he dumped Rachel. Basically that he was using her to destroy Kevin and to see how much of a slut he could turn Rachel into. This, I believe, provided a unique perspective, but it would not fit anywhere in the cannon version.

I know some readers would have enjoyed, the alternate version more. I believe it would have gotten more reads and higher rating than the cannon chapter 5 if I am being hones because the alternate version is more in line with other bully stories. As I said, I want more story to be different and some people want the same rather than different and that is okay. I have no problem with that. I am glad you enjoy the alternate version.

I wanted my story to be different with Kevin being more hero than victim. I heard a saying a long time ago that stuck with me. "You can try to please everyone, and be miserable when you fail to do so. Or you can be happy by pleasure yourself, and be happy with the result." So that's what I did.

Kevin's Revenge

I got a lot of suggestions on how Kevin's revenge should have gone before I wrote it as well as some comments about what did happen. So will address those.

First off, one of the most common was Kevin sleeping with a woman important to Marcus. Those didn't fit into the story or characters. For Kevin, he hated Marcus so much, having him take a woman Marcus had been with, would have disgusted him. With Marcus, with the way he treated woman, he wouldn't have had a special woman for Kevin to go after. Marcus was too self centered and his view of woman are that they are there for his use, not to have an emotional attachment with.

Some readers wanted a more violent revenge on Marcus. This did not suit Kevin's character at that time. Kevin had been tormented for years by Marcus and was mentally conditioned to fear Marcus and what Marcus would do to him. Yes, Kevin had developed more self confidence over the course of the story, but not enough to overcome his fear of what Marcus would do to him should a physical or violent revenge fail.

As for comments and suggestions of physical violence against Rachel, never going to happen. I will never right about or include domestic abuse in any story I write. I know too many individuals that have endured that. I will never attempt to rationalize, condone, or minimize the horror of such actions.

Sex Scenes

One of the things I tried to do was to use the sex scenes not just for the erotic factory, but to use them in the character development. So for chapter 1, I wanted to show Marcus as knowing what he was doing by going slow, making sure Rachel came. Marcus used that first time as the first step in corrupting Rachel and to getting what he wanted. For Rachel, it was showing the pleasure she got from someone she knew she shouldn't be with and how overwhelming it was for her.

Chapter 2 sex scene, I wanted to show how much of an ass Marcus was by being aggressive. He showed his true personality of selfish and uncaring for others. For Rachel, it was again scary, overwhelming, submission, and pleasure. Something for her to not believe happened but when she thought about it later, was hot enough to get off to.

Chapter 3 was to show that when Rachel was drunk and her resistance to right and wrong lowered, that she wanted that overwhelming pleasure again, even if it was coming from Marcus who she hated. She knew it was wrong but wanted to feel it again. And the short second scene, to show when she was sober, she still wanted it. For Kevin, that was the choice to accept being a cuckold and victim or to stand up for what he believed was right.

Chapter 4 was Rachel's submission to Marcus and the pleasure he gave Rachel. I tried to show Rachel as becoming a drug addict in her decent except it was Marcus and the pleasure, rather than a substance. She kept wanting more and would do anything Marcus wanted to get it. For Kevin, it was the realization Rachel wouldn't stop, and he was done.

Chapter 5 and 6 I wanted to show Kevin as a different man to Marcus. Kevin was more interested in pleasing Ally, looking after her needs than his own. With 6, I did the oral rather than a sex scene to highlight hi. I also wanted to make each scene unique to the people in it and what was done. So it wasn't a copy of what happened last time, but a progression. Also to show the difference between making love, having sex, and fucking.

Lack of Rachel in Chapter 5 & 6

I knew some readers were disappointed in the lack of Rachel in the last two chapters. As I said earlier, this was Kevin's story from his perspective. As Kevin had removed Rachel from his life, there was no way to include Rachel unless Kevin went back.

I had thought of a few ideas of having Rachel in the conclusion of chapter 6. The problem I ran into was there wasn't a good place to include her in a storyline. I did try to include it at the end, but it seemed to be to forced and more of an afterthought than a true continuation of the story. I did have a number of different ideas, but none seemed to really fit.

Another reason is I have thought about writing the first 4 chapters again but from Rachel's perspective. If I were to do this, I would continue on with what happened after the end of chapter 4. Including her in chapter 6 would limit the ideas I have thought of.

Marcus Files

I number of readers have suggested adding stories covering the Marcus files. I will admit, I do like the idea of it as it allows for one of stories. I will see how things progress.

What's Next

As I said in one of my comments, I have some ideas for a new story I hope to start writing soon. This one will also be a series. I don't want to give too much away, but it will not be a "bully" type story and I also looking at including different character perspectives, each having a chapter from that point of view but following a general story line.

I have started to rewrite this story line, giving Rachel's perspective and how she succumbed and embraced Marcus. So I hope you guys enjoy that.

As for Kevin, for now he has had his ending. He may pop up someplace in the future, but for now I have no plans for him.

I also wanted to say thank you once again to all the people that read, enjoyed, and commented on this full story. I hope you enjoy what else is to come.

If you have any questions that you don't think I answered, feel free to ask in the comments.

AoS1666
AoS1666
614 Followers