All Comments on 'Black Rain Ch. 04'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I really liked and enjoyed this.

I've read a few hundred or more sci-fi books. You definitely have what it takes to be one of the very best. The best thing here is the way you kept me on the edge of my seat. The whole environment of characters is core. The technology and planet ecosystem you created are there to let you change the story in any direction you wish. You also used the technique of telling the story from several perspectives very well. For me, it really added to the quality. Some of the dialogue could stand less chit chat. I'd really like to see the next 10 chapters, but I imagine that will take some time. This story can go anywhere, but remember that everyone out there is looking for love and thats a critical part of successful story telling. Stay the course. Be patient. I'm sure you will be rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Black Rain

No offense, but I actually like your sci-fi stories better than the erotic ones - any chance of you continuing this particular series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW

And why do I not find books by this guy in stores?? This is a tale that needs to find itself inside of covers ... so I can read the ending.. :)

read it ... start to finish.. and you will find a writer with more talent than justifies a free telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story

Great start to this Sci Fi series. Looks like you have been on hiatus for a while but I really hope you pick this back up. It is a fantastic story line and has us all on the edge of our seats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cool story

Too bad you never continued it.

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 12 years ago

I really hope there is an ending to this story. It is really well written and I would like to know what happens to these characters.

akkaryiakkaryialmost 12 years ago

very good story, and i really hope it is finished someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
any more chapters?

this story is awesome just wish that there is more chapters unless you can add a name of the next chappy if it is not "Black Rain"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous