Black Rod Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could taste her flow of juice's, she tasted sweeter now than before, she lifted my head off and panted heavy, her amazingly pert tits and her pointy nipples moved in a mesmerising movement up and down just heavenly.

My cock was hard again, 'fuck,' I thought how could it stay down with this naked creature in my bed.

I was laid next to Liz as she got up and looked at my cock and said, "You really are a stud, just like my horse."

Liz move over on top of me and straddled over my cock, she took hold of it and guided me into her, she said, "It'll be a bit easier this time I hope."

Her eyes closed as I held her hips and let her take me in at her pace. Liz got about half of me in when she opened her eyes and said, "You're a big bastard for this tiny cunt of mine and I don't think it's ever going to be easy getting you in, fuck."

As she rose slightly and then back down, this time she went all the way, I was fully embedded into Liz. She stayed there for a while and I felt her pussy throb rapidly on my cock.

She asked, "Put your legs down Rod."

I held her hips and lowered my legs so that they were flat on the bed. Liz slowly rose and fell like she was measuring my cock for her movement and she said, "Fuck this feels better than before."

She had asked me not to move, she wanted to ride me at her pace for a while and it was quite a while, Liz had another orgasm then shortly after a third. Then what startled me more than Liz, was that her phone rang. It was in her skirt pocket on the floor. I looked at Liz and said, "Leave it, call them back later."

Liz got off me and an audible pop could be heard as my cock came out of her tiny pussy, she said, "It might be dad, I'll see what he wants."

She went over and got her phone. It was her dad, Simon, Liz walked back over to me on the bed as she talked to Simon. I was about to get up when she slapped my thigh and pushed it back down to the bed.

She mounted me again and slipped onto my cock very slowly all the way down in one relaxed movement. God she was tight, I felt every inch of her as she slid onto my cock. Liz started to ride me a bit faster than before, as she talked she was a bit breathless and I heard her say, "O, I'm fine dad, I got out late for my lesson and am still riding."

She picked up the pace and then said, "It should only be another hour or so now, then I'll head back home."

She had another orgasm and again gave an excuse to Simon, she said, "I've got a new horse this morning. He feels so nice to ride, I could ride this one forever and I'm getting to love him."

Liz closed her eyes briefly every so often and bit her bottom lip. She said to Simon, "I'll talk to you later dad, I'm going to go into a fast gallop and then a home run, ending with a wet splash, bye."

She hung up and threw the phone over to her clothes. Liz really started riding hard and fast, I plunged harder and deeper into her. She had yet another orgasm, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, fuccc."

Her eyes closed but she kept a fast pace. She flopped down onto me but kept fucking. I placed my hands around her back and grabbed hold of her. I slid over to the edge of the bed and stood up. I could hold Liz onto my cock with no problems. We fucked hard, we fucked fast and I fucked Liz standing up through two more orgasms. She had her arms around me tight and dug her fingers into my back.

Liz shouted again, "Fuckin shit, another one."

At that point I placed Liz onto the bed on her back and fucked her through her orgasm. I grabbed her legs and held them up. I took shallow thrusts, letting my mushroom-head rub up against her g-spot with my natural banana curve. I felt I was close to blowing an enormous amount of cum. Liz's pussy was so fuckin tight, I felt my mushroom-head had heated up so much, as Liz shouted, "Jesus fuckin fuck, that's so the right place, you fuckin bastard keep it there oh yesss."

I looked down at our coupling; my big black cock shaft was being gripped by this tiny little white pussy, her pussy lips clung so nicely to my shaft. I moved just two inches in and out in slow movements.

And then after ten minutes Liz was there and shouted, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it, that's it, that's it. Jesus fuckkk."

And I was there too as I buried my cock and blew deep into her pussy, Liz said, "Give me all of that cum, I want you to empty your black balls."

I withdrew and then blew deep again, and again, I felt like my cock was shooting blood as cum, as Liz shouted, "Fuck me harder don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, my cunt loves your black rod."

I was wasted, I had no more to give, I put my arms out and dropped over Liz with my arms locked either side of her head.

My cock pulsed and I felt Liz's pussy throb on my cock. She wrapped her arms around my back and literally lifted herself off the bed as she hugged me tightly. My cock was still buried in Liz, fuck it felt so incredible, Liz just felt so incredible. The grip I got on my cock from Liz's tiny white tight cunt kept my cock from slipping out.

I stood up, Liz still clung onto me and I turned around and fell onto the bed. We both hugged each other tightly and then Liz started to kiss me, first with small pecks then open mouthed, as our tongues twisted around one another. We kissed for quite a while and I eventually felt my cock plop out of Liz.

We stopped kissing and Liz rolled off me to my side and said, "I'm really happy it was you I gave my virginity too."

Just then the doorbell rang and we both looked at each other, I said, "I'll see who it is, stay here."

I grabbed a towel and put it on, ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Monica, shit what did she want? Did she think Liz was here?

I forced a smiled on my face and asked, "O, morning Monica, can I help you?"

She stepped in and elbowed the door slightly. Monica gave me a dirty smile and said, "Are you busy?" Then lowered her voice and said, "Lover," as she tugged on my towel.

I clung onto the towel and said, "Ah, yeah, sorry I have a friend over," and grinned.

She put her hand into the front opening of the towel and grabbed my cock, she stroked it with a loose grip and she said, "Slippery thing isn't it!"

She took her hand out and smelt it and said, "Fresh, you do get around don't you?"

She smirked and looked up past me towards the stairs as she wiped her hand on the towel and asked, "Have you seen Elizabeth? I thought she would have been back home by now after her morning ride."

I coughed and said, "No, ahmm...no I haven't seen her this morning."

I was not sure if Monica had any idea or not about Liz and me, I was hoped not. And Monica asked again in a whisper, "Are you free later, Lover?"

I had already told Monica that I had my sister over for a few days. Not sure if she understood me so I said, "I have my sister over later, remember I told you?"

Monica winked, looked up towards the stairs again and said, "Sister yeah, okay, I'll see you in a few day's then, I'll call you."

She patted my cock and said, "Rod, by name and rod by nature." She then turned round and walked to her car.

I closed the door and thought shit, she suspected me with Liz, fuck how was I going to get that thought out of her head. Couse if I don't, she's likely to hold that over me and threaten to tell Simon, shit.

I had to hatch a plan to find out if she really knew anything at all.

I went back upstairs and Liz was still flat on her back on the bed spread-eagled. She looked over to me and said, "That was aunt Monica wasn't it?"

Liz obviously had heard her voice from up here and I said, "Yes, you must have heard?"

Liz smiled and said, "I think she thinks she knows about us."

I had the same suspicion and said, "Don't worry I'll sort it out."

Liz got up and started to put her clothes back on and asked, "How do you think you'll be able to do that?"

I shook my head and said, "I don't know yet, I'll find a way."

Liz came up close to me and said, "You're going to have to fuck her, you know that don't you?

It seemed that Liz was a brighter girl than I gave her credit for.

I knew myself that fact, I indeed will have to fuck Monica to find out. I told Liz that I would like her not to come around for a while till I've sorted things out.

Liz looked disappointed her head fell and she said, "I need that thing in me soon."

I said, "I too like fucking you, but we need to be careful."

Simon came back on Sunday evening and I was over there chatting to him about his trip and we also had a few drinks.

I needed to catch Monica the next time she was here, but the whole week went by and there was no sign of her, but then the following week, Monday came and went but then on Tuesday I had seen Monica going into Simon's place. I kept looking through the window to see when she would come out. It was seven and then eight o'clock at night, still no sign of her coming out. I began to think she was staying there the night. I was just about to give up when I saw her come out; she was walking to her car when I almost fell over myself running out the front door. I did not want to call out to her just in case Simon heard.

I did not have to rush as Monica is a large lady as I have mentioned, she would take ages to get to her car. Anyhow, I was just meters away when she saw me, she was about to call out when I put a finger to my lips and walked up to her.

The first thing she said to me was, "How's my slippery rod."

I smiled and asked, "Are you going home?"

She smirked and said, "Yes, unless you have other plans."

I had to pluck up the courage and asked, "Would you like a drink with me before you head back home?"

She didn't even hesitate and said, "Okay but I don't NEED to get home tonight."

We both walked together back to my place. We got in and as soon as I closed the door she threw her arms around me and started to kiss me, she forced her tongue into my mouth and sucked on my lips and then searched for my tongue and sucked on it, she said, "I know what you want and I'm guessing it's what I want too."

Her hand went down to my crotch and undid the zipper. She did that like a pro, she still kissed me as her hand went in and felt out my cock and sprung it loose. No matter how hard I tried from not getting hard, she stroked it and fondled it and there was no way I was staying limp with her enthusiasm.

I grabbed her wrist and said, "Don't you want that drink first?"

My plan was to get her drunk again so I at least would not have to go down on her. Monica had other plans, shit, I wasn't going to get the information I was after if she stays sober.

But to my surprise she said, "Okay, do you have any red wine?"

I said, "Yeah sure, let me get it."

I went into the kitchen and Monica followed me. I went to get the bottle and I was surprised when Monica said, "You don't mind me looking through your fridge?"

I thought for a lady of her size she must always be hungry and said, "Yeah sure go ahead help yourself to whatever takes your fancy."

I opened the wine bottle and poured out a couple of glasses, I poured more out in hers than mine. I watched Monica going through the fridge and cupboards. It was strange what she took out and placed onto the table, from the fridge she took just a can of squirting cream, then from the cupboards she took out a bottle of honey and some peanut butter, she then turned around and walked upto me and said, "That will do for now, shall we go up?"

I was very confused and asked, "Are you taking that lot up with you?"

Monica smiled, gave me a wink and said, "Just wait, we're going to have some fun."

She kissed me on the lips and said, "Bring the wine and I'll grab the rest."

Monica had never been in my home before, but she lead the way, she walked upstairs, slowly kicked open the first door and saw it was the bathroom, she carried onto the next door and pushed it open and said, "Bingo!"

It was my bedroom, I followed her in and she looked around the room and saw a music centre, she asked, "Do you have Jazz?"

I placed the wine glasses down and said, "Yes."

I went to the centre and put on the music; Monica turned round to face me from across the bed and said, "Louder Lover!"

I turned it up, then Monica started to take her clothes off and said, "We know what we're here for Lover, strip and get on the bed."

I was shocked at how she commanded everything. I thought shit; I'm never going to get the info I was after. And since I had invited her there was no way I could back track out of this situation, fuck.

I started to take my clothes off, only two items tee shirt and shorts it was quick. I gazed over to Monica taking her clothes off; she was down to her bra. Shit, I had remembered those from last time.

She caught me as I glanced over to her and she said, "Bed."

I lay on the bed and Monica came along side and she stroked and sucked my cock. She looked up and said, "You have a really nice big fuckin cock-head, I bet it tastes great with wine."

End Part 1.