Black Star Ch. 03: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his hand to fairly wrench Avril off him, yanking her down onto her heels and her head back as she gave a loud gasp, opening her mouth wide and squeezing her eyes shut in a mix of preparation and pre-orgasmic pleasure, her pussy absolutely dripping wet, so much so she was sure she'd have dripped onto the floor by now. Her hand slipped away from his balls as he grabbed his cock and worked it hard, holding for the last agonising milliseconds as he took aim. With her eyes shut, she didn't see Beth holding her phone up, videoing the moment her boyfriend covered Avril's pretty face in HD.

He gave a growl, then with a deep, throaty groan of release he exploded, his balls clenching hard as a thick spurt of his huge load erupted across Avril's face, making her gasp sharply as the hot, sticky burst hit her skin, going perfectly across her top lip, nose and forehead, some of it into her mouth, letting her taste him from the outset as he exhaled hard with every shot. He held her hair tightly as he let go about a dozen more jets of come across the Canadian star, the second one going across her left eye and into her dark hair. The relief and pleasure of his huge orgasm after a torturous teasing fortnight without one was incredible, making him shudder and shake as he unloaded onto her, half his bursts being big, thick ones that helped to coat her face, getting her other eye and one right across and into her open mouth.

Breathing hard, he directed the weakening surges onto her cheeks, lips and chin, before giving a final squeeze and rocking back on his heels with an incredible chemical peak overwhelming his system. Avril felt like she was bursting at the seams, and couldn't resist letting her hand just drift below her skirt, taking hold of her polished titanium ring and giving it a twist, pressing and circling it on her clit to make her surge in pleasure for a few moments before letting it go, not wanting to make herself come, wanting him to do it for her.

"Oh fuck that was incredible," he mumbled, looking back down at the singer before him, releasing her hair as she closed her mouth to swallow before breathing hard again herself, face absolutely covered by what had been a massive load, starting to run down a bit as she leaned forward from her presented position. Unable to open her eyes, she simply leaned up and sought out his cock, finding and sucking him into her mouth to draw the last from him, figuring she may as well go the whole way and act like his personal porn star, making him shake as her skilful mouth worked intently round his head and then sucked him deep, her vacuum like suction pulling the last dregs of his load from his balls as his hand pushed instinctively on the back of her head until she was done, letting him slip from her mouth. Beth was just staring at the massive result. He gave a glance to her, then back to Avril, and knew the tough time without sex had been worth it for this. Avril herself wasn't quite sure what to do however, but Beth swiftly went to her aid.

"Take this," she said, holding her phone out to him. He gave a smile as he took it from her, seeing it was recording and knowing this would be another little video treat of Avril to enjoy later. Beth stepped to Avril, which would've offered her a good look up her skirt if she'd been able to open her eyes, and then knelt down with her, pushing her hair back. She then did the same to Avril, who shivered a little, knowing it was Beth touching her, the excitement of getting with another girl again hitting her fast, heart pumping harder as the gorgeous brunette pushed her hair out the way and then took a hold on her head, tipping it back just a little and then leaning down to kiss her softly, sensually, letting her tongue just pour into her mouth, making Avril melt beneath her and return her kiss, letting Beth extend her whole pierced tongue in before she bit firmly at it, taking hold and then nibbling lustfully at it as Beth enjoyed, letting her do it as their lips pressed together.

He kept the phone steady to take it all in as they kissed, Beth collecting his come from Avril's lips as they did, before she broke away with a long suck of Avril's tongue, right off it out of her mouth before she turned and sexily gave a long lick up the left side of her face, over her cheek, eye and forehead as Avril shivered, gathering his load and rolling her tongue back into her mouth, swallowing hungrily with a little shiver of his own. She did like to swallow, and having been without him for well over a week had made her miss it, so she took this moment for herself to enjoy it. After a pause, she seized Avril's head a little more firmly and proceeded to lick the rest of his load from her soft skin, the Canadian just quietly enjoying the surreal and sexual sensations of another girl licking his sperm from her face. Beth collected it up with long, slow licks, gathering it into her mouth but not swallowing it, noting just how much there was as she cleaned her up, all but what had gone into her hair.

On completing her cleaning of Avril, she moved down and again pressed her lips to Avril's coaxing her mouth open with her tongue before she used it to push his load in, the Canadian's tongue already up and waiting to receive it, licking smoothly at Beth's as she accepted his thick come into her mouth, kissing wetly with the brunette before sucking deeply at her tongue to get it all. They proceeded to kiss deeply and passionately for a few seconds, giving him a show before Avril swallowed clearly, gulping down her mouthful, before kissing Beth some more, the premise of cleaning her up now well over, just clearly enjoying one another. Despite the huge climax, he was already starting to feel himself stiffening a little again at the sight of them snogging, before Beth broke away from her, Avril finally opening her eyes to take in her gorgeous, experimental lover.

"Enjoy that?" Beth asked, giving a smile.

"Yeah, did you?" Avril countered with a grin, not shy right now at having enjoyed a guy shooting a load on her face. It was only her second time, he'd given her the first previously, and she'd liked both occasions.

"Very much so, it was worth putting our sex life on hold for that," Beth said, then stood firmly on her stiletto heels and pushed herself up. Avril stayed kneeling, and took a good look at Beth's legs, and crucially up under her dress, taking in her sexy fishnet hold-up stockings, and getting an answer to her own question as she took in Beth's sexy hot pink thong covering the sexy curve of her pussy. In the back of her mind, she hoped she'd get the chance to pull it down with her teeth, and then felt a little surprised at her sudden lesbian urge. Beth just gave a smile as she saw Avril's eyes flick up to peek under her skirt, then turned and stepped away from her, giving a glimpse of her arse as she did. Avril finally pulled herself up, her legs stiff but she didn't mind, pushing her skirt down a little bit, before she lifted her foot and tugged her damp lace panties off over her boot.

Without a word, she looked to him and held them out. It was as much for her as it was for him, and he didn't say anything as he took them, stuffing them in his pocket and leaving her commando. He mused that this was without doubt the best gig he'd ever been to as Beth came back to him, sliding her arm around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. He handed her the phone back as Avril also stepped over to him, reaching up to give him a kiss of her own.

"That was really hot," she said, smiling across to Beth.

"Yeah, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the VIP tickets by the way," he said with a slight laugh.

"No problem, though I've never had a fan in here to meet me before that did that!" she giggled.

"I bet, so what now? You coming back to my place?" he said, since none of them had any doubts about what was on the cards.

"Well, I've got some things to sort out here before I go, and if I leave with a couple of fans right now that might look a bit weird," she said, glancing down and considering how she had no panties on, that one little flick of her skirt in such a situation would give a lot of people something to look at.

"Ok sure, so you'll come over later on?" he confirmed.

"Sure, I'll come as soon as I can," she purred, giving a sultry grin. Beth giggled and took his hand, eyeing Avril's sexy bare legs casually.

"Ok then," he grinned, "we'll see you soon," he said, and they shared another kiss. It was a lingering one with just a hint of tongue, before she moved onto Beth, sharing another, deeper kiss with her.

"You know, I'm not a porn star, don't have to film everything of me," she said with a sly smile, indicating Beth's phone.

"I've got a few videos of you that beg to differ," he said with a smile. Avril just gave him a wink and then turned back to her dresser for a moment.

"See you later," he said, and reached out to give a firm spank to her tight bum through her skirt, making her half glance over her shoulder as they headed for the door, Beth leading the way. They looked back to Avril, who walked to the door as she peeled her top off over her head, revealing her full, firm breasts settled nicely in a matching black lace bra, which was more sheer than lace, giving them a little tease as she closed the door to send them on their way.

"Feel better now?" Beth said with a playful smile after they'd walked a few steps down the corridor from her dressing room, towards the security waiting to escort them from the end of it to the exit, having no idea what they'd just done to Avril Lavigne.

"Much," he said, glancing down to take in the view down the top of her dress.

"And you got to fuck her as well," she said, thinking of the raw passion they'd displayed as they had.

"Yeah, though not to the finish," he mused.

"How did it feel? Her pussy," Beth said, just wanting every possible detail to stoke her own fires, very turned on but untouched right now.

"Fantastic, she was so wet, and tight. I've missed it, but then I've been missing you as well," he said, pulling her in close and kissing her on the side of the head.

"I know, I've missed you too. But you'll get both of us later," she said, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek, just before they reached security and were escorted to the proper exit. After a brief wander, they were back outside in the cool air, a few last fans hanging around, mostly towards the back exit of the arena in a hope of meeting Avril somehow. He wasn't sure that was likely now as they looked around for a taxi to take them home. With most people having cleared now there were some, which was handy as it was too far to walk home now, lined up at the rank. They walked over to them, Beth quickly getting into the first one, giving directions even as he got in and closed the door. As the taxi pulled away from the arena, they both took a moment to think of what had just transpired with Avril.

The ride through the darkened streets was a relieving quiet from the volume of the gig, and intensity of what'd followed. Beth however was still horny, which he could tell, though he playfully feigned tiredness and ignorance to it, gazing out the window at the passing city. It was only when she'd lost herself in her thoughts, gazing up at the sky by leaning her head back over the seat and staring up at the starry night sky, that he made a move to tease her. Without even looking back from his own musings out the window, his hand slipped smoothly over her knee and straight up under her skirt, making her jump slightly, then control herself to prevent suspicion, looking down past her nose to see that the driver hadn't noticed a thing.

Breathing out slowly, she opened her legs a little as his hand slipped up her thigh, gliding over her sexy stockings and up to the sweet bulge of her pussy, his fingertips just delicately grazing the front of her hot pink underwear, feeling the silky material under his touch. Beth pushed her hips forward just a little to feel them, but he yielded at the movement, just wanting to keep the touch light and in his control. She'd have to let him do things it seemed, and it was frustratingly arousing as he just gently teased at her underwear, taking a fingertip hold on the sexy little black bow on the front of them, pulling it a little and letting it go.

He continued to tease at her thong, letting his fingertips slip to the edge of it, tracing down the edge seam, before he carefully pulled it aside a little to stroke up the blissfully smooth skin between her vulva and thigh, shaved perfectly smooth by him earlier in the evening. The driver still didn't notice anything, and he continued to feign casual nonchalance despite his intent concentration as he curled his fingers to hook them over the front of her thong, feeling her resisting her urges to shove herself up onto his fingers, knowing her place in this little dance. He let the backs of his fingers take in her delectable smoothness, before he rolled his hand to let his skilled fingertips seek out her clit, feeling the curved barbell in her vertical hood piercing.

It meant that it pulled the thong tightly up her bum as he pushed the front of it down, but that only served to turn her on a bit more right now as his seeking, stimulating fingertips easily found her clit, making her arch from the seat at the first touch, biting her lip to prevent herself emitting a primal noise as her piercing was pressed into her. He was steady now though, not even attempting to bring her to an orgasm, just working to slowly circle at her clit with a light pressure, undulating his three fingers to give differing sensations to her as he teased, rolling the barbell around expertly, wanting to just keep her boiling over as they headed for home to await Avril's arrival.

For Beth the taxi ride was all too short, as it soon drew up outside his apartment, the driver turning the light on in the car just moments after he withdrew his fingers from her underwear, leaving her to squeeze her legs shut and make sure her skirt was down as he paid for their ride. As he got his change Beth turned and slipped out onto the pavement beside the car, feeling and breathing in the chilled air, heels clicking on the slabs as she contemplated various things. He hopped out of the car and joined her, taking her hand to lead her indoors as the taxi pulled away, leading her to the building, in the door and to the stairs, where he playfully pushed her ahead of him. She just gave a knowing smile and roll of her eyes, then started up the stairs.

"Typical," she commented, walking slowly up the stairs and flicking her hips to make her loose skirt flick up and give him a good view of her toned, rounded arse, her hot pink underwear flashing between her strong thighs as followed her up, taking in the view with a smile. They reached the door, where he quickly found his keys to let them in, stepping into the darkness of his place, closing the door and shutting out the light and sound of the world outside. Beth immediately kissed him, hard, shoving him back against the door, pressing her slender body to his, lifting her thigh up past his hip as she pushed herself up onto her toes to reach him. His arm naturally slid round her waist, before she grabbed his other hand and pulled it down between them, under her skirt and straight onto her treasures, pressing his hand to the silky underwear and grinding against it.

"Finish me," she breathed, moving to kiss his neck as she rocked her hips against his hand.

"Right now?" he asked, a little stupidly, his other hand sliding down to grab a good handful of her arse.

"Yeah, I need it," she breathed, brushing her teeth over the skin of his neck and collarbone, something she knew he liked.

"Don't you want to wait for Avril?" he murmured, letting his hand open to cup her femininity.

"No!" she snapped, "you, me, right here, now."

From that it was quite clear what she wanted, a little natural jealousy bubbling through her calm, accommodating persona. Seeing him with Avril had stirred up more than arousal, in a way she wished it didn't. But she loved him, so it was natural to be jealous, and right now she wanted to make it clear it was them against the world or something.

"You got it," he said after a pause, and with that he spun her round and slammed her against the door, making her grunt loudly, taken aback by it somewhat, but rapidly brought back to reality as his hand disposed of her knickers and got to work on her smooth pussy, rubbing the heel of his hand over her as he curled his fingers to bury them up inside her, making her give a strained gasp as he immediately buried three fingers inside her. She was very wet and her body took them, but the stretch caught her off guard, as did the sudden pace he achieved, thrusting his fingers in and out quickly, letting his hand pressure her pierced clit as he did, making her groan in pleasure as it washed over her, his other hand still holding her arse tightly, groping at it through her skirt.

"Ohh fuck..." she groaned, pushing down into his hand as he fingered her, slipping his fingers back out and assaulting her clit directly again now, starting to rub firmly in fast circles, making her shudder powerfully as the ball on the end under her hood circled her clit intently, so hard and stimulating. She was already close, so it wasn't going to take him long, especially as his other hand now pulled under her skirt to her bare arse, squeezing and pulling it apart, his fingers finding their way to her tight back hole. She gasped as he pressed at it, then pushed back instinctively as he pushed a finger in; she loved anal, and right now getting fingered front and back seemed like the best thing in the world. He buried his finger into her squeezing ass as she drove back onto it with a roll of her hips, and renewed his powerful attack on her delicate button, grabbing the barbell and twisting it in her soft pussy.

"Don't stop, make me come!" she gasped, biting at his neck harder than she intended. He yanked away from her, then darted down and sunk his teeth into her neck in retribution, hard, making her cry out at the sharp pain, which immediately mixed with the pleasure of his finger working in and out of her arse as two other fingers seized her barbell and rubbed it rapidly round her hard clit, slipping and sliding with her abundant juices. With just a few seconds work she came, her first orgasm since their incomplete fuck the best part of a week prior, her body bucking and quaking under his touch, the immense, overwhelming pleasure boiling from his touch through her whole body as she screamed in ecstasy, a noise that neighbours would definitely hear. A burst of her juices covered his hand as she shook, inspiring him to bury two fingers into her quickly, feeling her pulsing, rippling clenches as she came, his thumb taking over to work at her clit, adding a new dimension to it right when it had most effect, making Beth almost double over at the sensation.

As she calmed down, he released her bit-by-bit, pulling away from her neck, slipping his hands from under her dress in turn and then letting her away from the door. Beth looked a right state; her hair all over the place, totally out of touch at that moment, her pussy soaked with her sexy little panties somewhere around her thighs, and a big love bite visible on her neck.

"Better?" he said with a smile, looking to her as she reached down to slide her underwear back up, taking a deep breath and pushing her hair back from her face.

"Holy fuck, I needed that," she murmured, stepping away from the door with slightly shaky legs, walking towards the front room as he stepped into the kitchen to get a drink. She flopped down on the sofa in the darkness, taking a couple of minutes to close her eyes and enjoy the warm aftermath of her orgasm. He followed shortly after, lifting her up to sit on the sofa, resting her head back down on his lap. Beth murmured in pleasure and lie back to enjoy the relaxing position as his fingers pushed through her long raven hair. They both silently pondered Avril's arrival, and quite what they might get up to. Beth was certainly thinking of having the Canadian star lick her pussy again; she'd done a sterling job at her first time and Beth was sure she would do again, especially now she was perfectly smoothed by his straight razor.

1...45678...10