Black Star Ch. 03: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
736 Followers

Leaning over, he gave Beth a sweet, lingering kiss, their tongues just softly touching before they broke. Avril looked up to him and he gave her the same, an equally soft, tender kiss, before he settled back into the pillows. Closing his eyes, he gave a deep, satisfied sigh and let the tiredness take hold. He rarely fell asleep easily, but right now he did, and in just a few moments Beth recognised his deeper, slower breathing of sleep. Beth snuggled Avril a little closer, feeling her respond by wiggling back against her more, encouraging her to slip her fingers onto the singers toned stomach, making Avril shiver a little at where they might go. Beth didn't explore though, simply letting her fingertips stroke temptingly close to Avril's smoothly shaven pussy for a couple of minutes before she also fell asleep.

It left Avril awake alone to contemplate things; she'd never slept with two other people before, so this was a new experience for her, with her lover ahead of her and her only lesbian lover behind. But it was a lovely place to be, and she felt wanted, and satisfied, having just minutes before felt the passion of his intense climax as he spent himself deep inside her. Her mind ticked over for a little while longer, wondering what might await her in the morning, but soon decided that she was sure she'd enjoy it and slipped into her own sexually sated slumber.

_________

To Be Concluded.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link here. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
736 Followers
1...5678910