Black Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practically as soon as we exited, he had me pinned against the white painted brick wall at the far end of the car park. His mouth found my tits at the same time as he ripped the front of my black dress down. When I dragged the hem of my dress up to my waist, I was as good as naked.

I knew I could quickly cover myself if we were disturbed, but that wasn't likely. Our position was sufficiently protected by the top of the Range Rover 4x4 parked next to the wall. Unless someone returned to collect it, we would remain undiscovered, and whoever owned the shining new vehicle wasn't inside the coffee bar, that was for sure.

My hands reached for his cotton Dockers while his mouth was mauling my tits. After a brief struggle with his zip, I was able to push them down to his knees and drag his cock from his shorts.

It was already granite hard.

No sooner did I have him in my palm than he roughly swung me around—this seemed to be a favourite position of his—and slid his cock between my spread legs. I was so turned on that I almost climaxed there and then.

I rested my outstretched arms against the wall in front of me and pushed my ass back. At first he fucked me with his hands on my hips, but as we got into the action he moved them so that he could maul my tits.

We were so frantic that his cock came out a couple of times, already shiny with my juices. He impatiently rammed it back inside me again. Then the rhythm returned, and it was perfect. His breath was a harsh rasp as he thrust inside me like a well-oiled machine, matching my movements with his own.

Trey suddenly slapped one hand across my ass as he fucked me, making me gasp in surprise. Then another. It felt good. When I turned my head to stare into his eyes, he drifted one hand down the front of my body and began to rub my clit.

"Oh fuck, oh shit..."

It was my voice, trembling with arousal.

I spread my legs even wider and tightened my cunt muscles around his hardness, sending a surge of need down to his balls.

He responded by growling his approval in my ear and biting my shoulder. I suspected that his teeth would leave a mark on my skin, but I didn't care. I could smell his after-shave mingling with the musk of his sweat. It was a powerful, manly aroma.

I came hard under his caressing fingers but he didn't slow his pace. He was talking to me now, telling me what a slut I was and how much I needed his black cock.

He'd never spoken truer words.

I could hear voices nearby, somewhere beyond the wall, and I held my breath until I was sure they weren't heading in our direction. Trey had no such inhibitions. His hand continued to work furiously on my sensitive clit, arousing and thrilling me until I couldn't remain still. I bucked my ass backwards, loving the feel of his balls as they slapped against my flesh.

"Take it, bitch," he grunted, grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking my head up. "Take everything Trey got for ya."

He kicked my feet even farther apart and I had to push hard against the wall in front of me to prevent myself from toppling over. He was pumping harder now, racing toward his orgasm. I needed it every bit as much as he did and set myself, stiffening my body to allow maximum penetration as he grunted away behind me.

His thrusts seemed to go on forever, faster and harder.

At last I felt his body tense and then—finally, gloriously—he was firing quick hot streams of cum into my body. I anchored the soles of my feet on the ground as he continued to thrust, humping back on his cock until I had taken everything he had to give. He pulled from me without a word and stepped back. The only sounds were our heavy breathing and the noise of his zipper being pulled up.

Slumping forward against the wall, my heart was pounding and sweat was pouring from my temporarily satisfied body. Looking at him, I worked my dress back into place with trembling hands. I felt as though I'd been turned inside out.

Even a few short hours ago, who could have predicted that the night was going to turn out like this?

THE VERY NEXT DAY

Everything had happened so quickly.

Tori had called me early morning and told me to hurry over to her place. We'd spent an hour bringing each other up-to-date on the happenings of last night—she and DeMarcus seemed to have had even more fun that Trey and me—and then she had surprised me by confiding that she'd arranged for us to spend the day with our new lovers.

The sound of a horn told us they had arrived. When we got outside, DeMarcus and Trey were standing next to a big pearl-white open-top Cadillac SUV with rims.

Subtle, I thought...

Trey pushed me in the back seat and then got in beside me.

Tori sat up against DeMarcus in the front, squeezing tightly against him. As soon as he stared to drive, she turned around in the front seat to wink at me. Then she shifted position again and her head disappeared into his lap.

Trey and I started to make out; my hand on his cock through his cotton Dockers and his under my skirt. I wasn't wearing any panties. My eyes narrowed as he pushed my legs apart. When he slid two fingers inside me, I almost creamed there and then.

He continued to finger me throughout the journey, not enough to make me cum but enough to ramp up my arousal and have me squirming on my seat. But what was even hotter was the way DeMarcus's eyes were glued to mine in the mirror.

Tori was sucking him off, Trey was fingering me, and yet DeMarcus and I were fucking each other with our eyes. What had he told me in the night club?

"Trey's good, baby, but wait 'til you feel what DeMarcus has between his legs..."

I came instantly on Trey's probing fingers at the thought of finding out.

----------

We stopped at a bar a couple of miles away. A couple of Trey's friends were waiting for us—Derrick and Shug—and DeMarcus casually introduced us before ordering beers.

The kid serving saw me at the same time I saw him. It was Jonny Parsons. He lived just across the road and Bobby and I had attended his eighteenth birthday party not more than a couple of months ago. He looked shocked to see me, and no wonder. I was dressed at my sluttiest and at that moment Trey's arm was around my shoulder, his large hand cradling my breast.

I slipped the sunglasses in my hair down over my eyes as a wave of embarrassment washed through me—embarrassment and a wet feeling between my thighs. He was a strange kid, Jonny. I only hoped I could trust him not to tell his parents.

When I glanced back at DeMarcus, he was grinning at me. They all were. Then it hit me that they expected Tori or me to pay. I felt stupid and hurriedly found my purse before handing over the money to Jonny. I couldn't meet his eye as I placed it into his black hand.

The guys started to chat about nothing in particular but Derrick and Shug seemed to have difficulty in taking their eyes off Tori and me. We didn't need to be clairvoyant to know what they were thinking.

That made five guys checking me out. Although he was trying not to show it, Jonny was doing the same from the bar.

When Trey cupped my boob again and asked his two friends what they thought, it suddenly occurred to me that our two lovers might be planning on sharing us.

Holy shit.

As if in answer to Trey's question, Derrick reached over to tug the strap of my dress down one shoulder, revealing my breast. Shug did the same with Tori.

I could feel a blush cover the whole of my body but Tori had no such inhibitions. She pulled down her other strap, too, and let the guys feast on her large tits. Shug's eyes widened appreciatively and he gave a low whistle.

"Them some big ol' titties," he murmured.

He put down his beer and reached out to cup one of her boobs. Derrick did the same with me. My nipple hardened in his palm. People around the bar area were beginning to stare, and goodness knows what Jonny was thinking.

"Ya know what that smell is?" DeMarcus asked, sniffing into the air.

"What's that?" Shug said, with a wide grin.

"That's what wet white pussy smell like," he teased.

The four guys burst out laughing.

With them all watching closely, DeMarcus made a show of sliding his hand under the hem of my short dress. When he ran his fingers across my labia, I had to bite down on my lip to stifle a moan. He pulled his fingers free and held them to his nose.

"Yep," he said, nodding his head sagely. "That's wet pussy, all right. I guess we best get movin' so we can do something about that, yeah?"

I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or relieved when we left Derrick and Shug behind in the bar. But they both made a point of saying they were looking forward to seeing us again.

As soon as we were outside, DeMarcus asked Trey where we were gonna go. Trey suggested he ring a guy called Andreas.

"Hey man, we need to use ya crib for awhile."

I guess this guy must have asked why. DeMarcus was short with his answer.

"Don't worry about that, motherfucker, just do the thing, a'right?"

And that was that. It took us ten minutes to reach his place. Andreas hung around just long enough to tell us not to fuck up his crib and then he was out of there. I think DeMarcus intimidated him.

Tori and I had a look around while the guys raided the fridge for ice and then helped themselves to more booze. When they returned, we had already undressed.

"How about that," DeMarcus grinned. "The two white bitches are all eager to play."

Tori didn't waste any time. She pushed him down onto the couch and began to work on his jeans. Trey grunted at me and nodded at his own crotch as he flopped on the couch beside them. I didn't need to be asked twice.

Within sixty seconds, we two white girls were on our knees, obediently sucking our men's black dicks. If 'synchronized whores' had been an event in the Olympics, we'd be a cert for gold.

----------

Trey groaned as Tori undulated on his cock. So did I. We had switched partners halfway through our blowjobs. Tori's arms were wrapped around Trey's neck, her tits in his face, and she had never looked so sexy as she bounced up and down on his lap.

"That shit is hot," DeMarcus grinned at me. "Now, show me what you got, slut."

I scrambled up onto the couch and swung around so that I faced away from him as I backed onto his lap. DeMarcus had made good on his boast. His was the thickest, most beautiful black cock I'd had yet. Sucking him had been a challenge I'd never forget—one that I'd risen to admirably, judging from his deep throaty moans. But now I needed it inside me.

I turned my head for a hard over-the-shoulder kiss as I took his rock-hard manhood in my hand. This man was seriously endowed. My eyes narrowed as I placed his mushroom head against my wet opening. For a moment I was content to tease us both, but the need to have him inside me was overwhelming.

It was time to get down to some serious fucking.

He grunted as I guided him home. The feeling of his cock parting my moist folds nearly drove me mad.

Fuck, he was thick.

It took several passes to get that monster deep inside me and when he bottomed out, I laid back against his chest to catch my breath. The couch was rocking as Tori gave Trey the ride of his life but right now my entire focus was on my own pleasure.

DeMarcus wrapped his arms around my tits as I began to gyrate. I moved like a stripper on his lap, making tight little circles on his cock. It was like fucking a totem pole.

He began to twist my nipples as I indulged myself, sending jolts of pain that seemed to go directly to my cunt. His hot breath was coating my neck and I arched my back against his body as I undulated. Dammit, he was going to split me apart. I moved more slowly, not to tease him but to savour the feeling of being filled so completely.

We fucked that way until the perspiration began to sheen our bodies. From the curses and grunts next to us, Trey and Tori were a step ahead. She was practically howling as he began to cum inside her, clutching onto him as if her life depended on it.

It seemed like DeMarcus took his friend's outpouring as the cue to reach his own. He redirected his hands to my hips and began to pile drive me up and down in his lap. The wonderful bastard went from zero-to-sixty in half a second, slamming me down against his thighs. I began to scream. Fuck, that monster of a dick was penetrating me as far as he could possibly go.

I was completely under his control, my head back, mouth open and tits bouncing wildly as he raised me up on his black body and then slammed me back down before I could recover.

"Ya like that, baby," his vibrating voice asked, over and over again. "Yeah, baby, ya like that?"

I couldn't answer. There was no breath left in my body. He was a thrusting machine, pumping my body harder and harder up and down on his lap. The sweat poured from him and I could feel it splattering across my skin.

My hair covered my face as I screamed out for him to stop and then begged for him to continue.

He slammed me down again, so hard that I was sure his thighs must be bruised. I could practically feel the surge inside his body. When he detonated, he grunted like an animal, thrusting up into me. My cunt muscles tightened around him, sucking out every bit of cum he had to give.

Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh Lord. Oh Yesssssss...

TWO DAYS LATER

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

DeMarcus stood on my doorstep, a stupid grin on his face. But it wasn't just his face I was looking at. I couldn't help it. Even through his jeans, I could see the bulge in his trousers. He'd fucked me twice at Andreas' place—Trey had done me once—and he'd made me scream like a banshee.

But this wasn't Andreas' place. It was my home. How did he know where I lived, anyway? What if Bobby was there? For some reason, it felt like I'd been violated.

"Hey baby," he cockily greeted me. "Everything's cool."

"Cool? The fuck it is."

I quickly ushered him into the hallway before any of my nosy neighbours could see what was going on. This was going from bad to worse. I didn't want him in here. It was too dangerous. Yet even as he stood there, giving me that self-satisfied grin, I wanted him again. He could see that, too, from the way my nipples were jutting through my top.

"You're feelin' it, ain'tcha?" he said, tapping his crotch. "Ya couldn't get enough the other day, could ya, girl?"

I tried to keep my eyes away from his groin and crossed my arms over my breasts.

"Look DeMarcus," I nervously rasped. "This is my house. You can't just come out here unannounced like this. What if my husband was home? We can meet up somewhere, anywhere, but you've got to promise you won't come to my home again."

He nodded and glanced around. He heard me and yet he wasn't really listening. He was thinking that he was going to fuck me here. In my home. I had to admit that the thought sent tingles of heat around my body, but it wasn't going to happen. This was my sanctuary. He had to respect that.

"I understand, baby," he drawled, his eyes settling on my face again. "But DeMarcus was thinking about his little white girl and decided she needs some more of this black dick. That's right, ain't it baby?"

When he moved closer, I took a step back and shook my head. But he had me backed against the wall.

"DeMarcus..." I breathed, trying to maintain my composure.

But his hands were already on my tits, squeezing them. I could smell his manly aroma as he kissed my neck, and then he was tugging my t-shirt up over my boobs.

"DeMarcus..." I repeated.

My voice was croaky.

"What's that, baby?" he teased, reaching behind me to unsnap my bra.

His hands felt cool on my naked breasts and the way he began to rotate my nipples was divine. I felt the effect deep in my sex. My resolve was weakening. When he took my right hand in his and pulled it to his bulge, he had me completely.

"Ya want it again, baby," he breathed in my ear. "Why don't you take him out? He wants some more of that sweet pussy, too."

My face was flush with embarrassment at the thought of giving in and yet the arousal inside me wasn't going to be denied. We both understood my need for that black dick again.

"You bastard," I cried, but it was only a token gesture.

I was already sinking to my knees, unfastening his jeans and dragging out his wonderful monster. He was so big I couldn't wrap my fingers fully around his girth.

But I could get him in my mouth.

I took my time at first, hating myself for giving in so easily. But with every dip of my head, every sensation created by the feeling of him growing even further in my mouth, my arousal took over.I swallowed more and more of his veiny flesh, loving and hating that we were doing this in my hallway.

I was so into the act that saliva began to drool from my sucking lips. I worked it into his throbbing length with both hands before returning to my task again. DeMarcus stroked my hair as he was content to let me work on him, adding to my intense arousal by telling me what a good little cocksucker I was.

The best white slut he'd ever had.

When he pulled me to my feet, I knew what he expected and reality kicked in. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. As I struggled against him, he reached under my skirt and grabbed the waistband of my thong with one strong hand.

With a dominant grunt, he ripped it from my body and dropped the pieces onto the carpet. I almost fainted with arousal.

"Where's the bedroom?" he rasped, picking me up in his strong arms and walking us towards the stairs.

I shook my head. No! Not there! My marriage to Bobby was all but over, but that was still a step too far. He was going to fuck me and I no longer had the will to stop him. I wanted—needed—to be fucked. But not in my bedroom! He could have me anywhere in the house except my bedroom.

----------

My body arched on the bed and my hands grasped the iron bars of the headboard behind my head. I'd have to change the bed before Bobby returned home, but all that mattered right now was the strong black cock thrusting away inside me.

I'd told him no, not here. I'd pleaded with him; but once that humungous dick was inside me, I'd no longer cared.

I could see our reflections in the corner of the bedroom mirror on the opposite wall. His chiselled black ass muscles were flexing as he pumped away inside me. My long white legs were wrapped around his strong thighs, my ankles hooked behind his knees. The contrast in colour was mouth wateringly sexy and the sight was almost like admiring a work of art—except that a work of art had never given me pulsating orgasms like this.

My breathing was coming in short bursts, catching each time his cock plunged inside me.

"Tell me how much ya need this..." he whispered in my ear.

He eased his cock out of me until only the tip was buried in my wetness. I tried to move on him but he held back. He wanted an answer. My submission.

"Tell DeMarcus you'll always be his little white whore..." he growled, biting down hard on my earlobe.

"Yes!" I gasped, that one word confirming everything he wanted to hear. "Just fuck me, will you? FUCK meeeee..."

He grinned into my eyes and began to pound down into my body again. I tightened my legs around his own, pulling him closer with each thrust. He was going so deep inside me I could feel his cock-head slamming into the narrowest part of my canal.

"God, yeah!" I grunted, humping back at him like a dervish. "Like that, yes! Fuck me so hard it hurts!"

I groaned and closed my eyes as I dropped my hands to his shoulder blades. My fingernails clawed at his skin, drawing blood, and my heels dug into the sheets. I was clutching him so hard that my body actually lifted from the sheets.

DeMarcus was breathing more heavily, too. My upward thrusts were getting to him and I knew it wouldn't be long now before he came inside me.