Black Tie Event Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

I rose and she reached back to touch my hand and give it a squeeze before she walked away. My eyes followed her until she reached the podium where she beamed under the spotlight, glittery breasts and all. She immediately started addressing the audience and proceeded to speak for another fifteen minutes. She was very eloquent in her speech and held the attention of all in the large room. She certainly held my gaze as she looked absolutely fantastic and was by far the best looking woman there...once again, if I did say so myself.

Even though I was engrossed with my date for the night, I did get distracted by the woman that sat to my left at our table and was in my direct line of sight as I viewed Deborah at the podium. The good looking blonde, one of the ones that appeared to be in her thirties, shifted in her seat and I suddenly felt a hand on my left thigh. I looked down to see the woman looking up at me.

"She looks great in that dress, doesn't she?" The blonde with big bright red lips said.

"Yeah, yes, she does," I responded, looking up at Deborah for a second before looking back down at the hand still on my thigh.

"My name is Angela," she said but looked toward the front and the podium.

She also squeezed my thigh.

"Uh, I'm Aaron," I said as I looked down at the red strapless cocktail dress she wore. It definitely showed off her huge, and from the point of view I had, more than an ample cleavage.

All that and the continued gentle squeeze of my thigh had my cock well on the way to being very hard. There we sat for the next couple of minutes, me ogling her cleavage and her teasing my thigh until Deborah finished her speech. Finally Angela pulled her hand back from my leg and I watched my date and recent speaker stop at a few tables to talk to some of what I'm sure were the largest of donors.

"Aaron, this is my husband, Neil. Neil this is Aaron, Deborah's date for the evening," Angela said sitting back in her chair as Neil and I shook hands just in front of that incredibly full bosom of hers and exchanged polite pleasantries. Of course, I felt very awkward doing so after what his wife had been doing with her hand only a moment earlier. If he only knew I was still very much harboring a healthy hard-on at least in part caused by his wife. If he had, I wasn't sure what kind of scene we would have had in that high-class and formal setting. Instead we all sat there silent as the salads were severed. Deborah still had not returned so I started to eat mine.

I had no sooner put the first bite in my mouth than I nearly choked on it when I felt a warm hand again on my thigh, only this time it rested much closer to my crotch. I looked over to my left and saw Angela smiling at me. I smiled back at her and chewed on my salad trying to act as if nothing was going on below the table.

By my third bite Deborah came back to the table and sat down again on my right.

"That was a wonderful speech, Deborah," Angela said past me while her fingers just about near enough to touch my cock. I was so hard by then I was glad Carlos had given me the extra space in the crotch or else I would have had a good tent going in my pants.

"Why thank you Angela. I just spoke from my heart," Deborah said as she laid her napkin in her lap.

What would she think, what would she do if she knew our table mate's hand was in my lap?

"Yes, it sounded like it," I said fighting to keep from gritting my teeth at the simultaneous pain and pleasure I felt on my dick.

I watched Deborah reach up for her glass of water and couldn't help seeing the eyeful of bulging boob I got from the side of her gaping halter on that black evening dress. It was also at that very moment Angela finally did reach my cock and she gave it a good squeeze. I gasped as I bit down hard on the crouton I had just shoveled into my mouth.

"You okay Aaron?" Deborah asked.

"Uh, yeah, fine," I said, not believing the boldness of the woman on the other side of me as she started to stroke me all the while my date spoke to me and her husband sat right next to her.

"I thought you were going to choke on that last bite," Deborah said as she settled on in and started eating her salad.

I silently nodded and smile while at the same time holding my breath as Angela smoothly stroked my cock through my tux pants.

Then Angela leaned towards me but looked over at Deborah. "You looked good up there in that sexy dress, girl."

"Why thank you. I've had this dress for a while and thought tonight was a perfect night to break it out," my date said, looked up at me and winked, before taking another bite of salad.

"Yes, and I think your date is rather enjoying it also," the older blonde returned as she gave me the hardest squeeze yet down under that table.

I tensed and almost bit my tongue this time.

Both women then started talking to others around the table even as Angela kept playing with me and my very hard cock. In fact, I was so horny my thinking probably was not rational and although I had come as Deborah's date I decided to be a little risky and slipped my hand under the table to rub Angela's thigh. Not surprisingly she opened her legs for me and as much as invited my fingers to play up between them under what I assumed was a most convenient split in her dress. It was a little disappointing at that point though as she stopped stroking my cock when she brought both hands above the table to say something to the older women sitting next to her husband. That was probably a good thing anyway as I was sure to have cum had she kept it up much longer. But I still rubbed my fingers up and down Angela's inner thigh while Deborah was busy talking with the woman beside her. I could feel a distinctive heat coming from Angela's pussy as my hand got closer to it.

"Aaron, would you mind passing the pepper please," I heard Neil call to me and I nearly jumped, squeezing his wife's upper thigh hard, before quickly moving it away to reach up for the pepper shaker and hand it to him. As I did I looked at Angela and saw this scrunched up look on her face as if saying, 'What the fuck? Why did you stop?'

I know I shrugged at least slightly at which she fluttered her eyelashes and did a quick glance and nod down. I took it as an order and quickly put my hand back under the table and up her dress. This time her own hand grasped mine and pushed it further up until my thumb met her not surprisingly wet panties. I immediately realized I could feel her clit sticking out through that moist material. I didn't know whether she had on a thong or a g-string or even something else, but I knew for sure the material was very thin and already very wet. As I rubbed that nub of her pleasure all of a sudden I felt a hand on my right thigh. I saw both Angela's hands still above the table. I tensed knowing it had to be Deborah. Only she didn't hesitate as Angela had but quickly made her way up my thigh. I was almost afraid to look back her way thinking she must know where my left hand was and surmising what it was doing, which was earnestly rubbing away on Angela's very pronounced clit.

I finally did turn my head and had a smile on my face with the intent to soften her anger if she had figured out what I was doing to her table mate. But instead she was still in a conversation with the woman next to her. I took a calming breath only to sharply inhale when Deborah made her way to my cock and with a gentle squeeze found it hard. At that I did get an attentive glance back from my date, but it was a quick smile, subtle wink then she was back talking to her table mate, but not before she gave me good hard squeeze this time. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to handle her doing that too many times, not with Angela having had already primed me with a good stroking.

So here we were with some sort of little daisy chain of covert, under the table sex play going. I was sure enjoying the attention I was getting from two very attractive women, with one hell of a hard-on to prove it. I could also tell Angela was enjoying my manual manipulations as her hips began up a slow steady undulation into my hand. Since no one seemed to be paying any attention to me I decided to be a little bolder and pushed her panties aside with my thumb and started to flick my finger across her wet lips. I grinned broadly when I could tell she was complete shaven down there. I went for broke and slid a finger on into her fully saturated vagina. She tensed as I did but not for a second took her attention away from her husband and the conversation he was having with the woman next to him. I plunged in again and again as her pelvis undulated up and back.

Deborah's warm hand had begun to rub my cock good by then and I know she had to feel it straining against the fabric of the pants. If she only knew this erection had not started with her, but had been raised and hardened by the woman on my other side. But she was certainly maintaining that erection even as she continued to carry on a conversation with the woman seated to her right.

Angela still was enjoying my finger probing of her pussy so I added a second finger. She moved around in her seat as my fingers worked in and out of her, smoothly and ever more wetly. My fingers where soaked and I just knew her dress was going to have a wet spot on it if she came. She must have been thinking the same thing as at that moment she pushed her napkin down between her legs, past my hand and under her bottom. I had her going for sure as my fingers got into a nice rhythm. I could not believe how much she could handle and even though her husband was sitting right next to her could at any moment realize what I was doing to his wife, I decided to push it that much further. I twisted my hand around enough until I was able to pinch her plump clit between my thumb and finger while keeping the other two fingers rubbing up inside her. Angela tensed, caught her breath, and suddenly her pussy contracted around those two fingers. I pumped and squeezed. Then she started to cough softly. She did that I know to cover her orgasm that was about explode onto her. Her cough got sharper and deeper though as I must have finally sent her over the edge. Her thighs clamped down onto my hand hard and she continued to cough. Neil finally looked back concerned.

Deborah leaned in front of me, "Angela, are you okay?" She also released my cock from her firm grasp. I moaned at the loss.

Abruptly Angela pulled my hand from between her legs as she continued to fake a cough. She stood covering her mouth and patted her husband on the shoulder as if reassuring him as she practically ran off out of the room. I noticed her napkin fell out from under her dress as she made her way out the door.

Deborah stood, "Excuse me, I'll go see how Angela is doing." She patted my shoulder too as I assumed she hurried off after Angela.

Neil didn't seem to be as concerned as I thought he'd be, although he did keep looking toward the door which the two women had just exited. He carried on the conversation with the older woman beside him. I sat there with my erection subsiding. At the same time the wait staff had started serving the main course and before me was laid a sumptuous platter of filet and stuffed shrimp. We all at our table seemed to, without saying it out loud, decide to wait for the two ladies. It was then I started to wonder if Angela would tell Deborah that I had been finger fucking her. At the same time I wondered if after that scene I had actually gotten her off or if maybe she had gone to bathroom to finish herself off.

No sooner than that last thought had begun to get a new rise in my tuxedo slacks than the ladies came back to the table. Angela I swear was blushing a bit while Deborah had a little smirk on her face as she walked passed me. I stood and pulled her chair out for her.

"So dear, are you okay?" The older woman next to Neil asked.

"Yes, oh yes, I am perfectly fine. Just swallowed something wrong and couldn't make it right. I am very fine now," Angela replied.

I also felt a hand on my left thigh again. I looked at Angela who gave me a little squeeze before releasing me and diving into her meal.

"This entrée looks very delicious doesn't it?" Deborah said to no one in particular and dug into hers also.

Almost surprisingly we all ate our dinner will very little conversation amongst us, even from the chatty woman next to Neil. Of course, the food was absolutely delicious. It had to be the most delicious meal I had enjoyed in some time.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved your writing

Being toyed with and teased in public and/or in unexpected situations is the ultimate turn-on for me! Great writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories