All Comments on 'Black Vinyl'

by NightTempest

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I know you said short story..

But that was brilliant and you have me wanting to read more about their sex capades lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed your story, it was hot. It was a little confusing, though, the changing names and story flow. Still good.

NightTempestNightTempestover 11 years agoAuthor
Lolol

Oh gosh! So sorry about calling Casey Jamie at the end. It was a late night and I was writing two stories at the same time. Lol forgive me.

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 11 years ago

Exactly as I expected FABULOUS!!! I love that I can rate it here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More sexcapades please please please!

LOVED Black Vinyl! Such an excellent story, like all you write, and so wonderfully told! I really think this needs to be a 10-part story until the checklist is complete!

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Fun!

Well, that was a fun trip! The music nods were right on and the sex was dessert, a nice topping on the great setting. The store was perfect; it's like you were recreating this place I used to go to. They closed up a few years ago and your story just makes me miss it so much. Casey's a well-developed character and I liked him a lot. :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 11 years ago
*grin*

I wanna rock... rock... rock... oh sorry lol. Got lost there for a moment. ;) Not saying a word on Twisted Sister or the Scorpions-more than I already did lol.

Great story, Night. :) I liked the twist at the end, and the title was super cool!

~M

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
NT you are forgiven for the slip...

only because it was such a superb story! Loved it and the twist at the end was awesome! Thankyou so much for posting it!

VampWriterVampWriterover 11 years ago
Very cool

Your quickies are great. I also love the title.

QueenieLeManzQueenieLeManzover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great descriptors and a fun scenario.

kayseakayseaover 11 years ago
So much fun!

Great! Who doesn't love a good blowjob in an illicit place? And then knowing that it was all a big tease leading up to it? Twice as naughty, twice as fun.

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
hmmmmm..yummy

loved it. nice twist at the end with the role playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I read this one because my name is Casey too and I am bisexual. I have a friend who is named Tom my age 24/25 who is single but works at bar of a restaurant. I hope he might be gay/bi but I am not sure.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 4 years ago

That was hot and definitely wish there was more....

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

good story wish there was more of there checklist tho....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous