Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to lean forward and put my nipple in your mouth."

Manning did as he was told. Allison could feel his hot tongue running over her nipple.

"That's a good boy. Now I want you to moan while I ride you. Can you do that for me, Manning?"

Manning mumbled a yes around her nipple. Allison slowly gyrated on Manning's cock. He moaned just as she commanded. She pushed harder and faster and she came faster than ever. She wanted more.

"Manning, I'm going to stand up now, I want you to fuck me from behind. If you go too fast or too slow, I will pour this coffee on your thighs."

Allison stood up and turned her back to him. She eased herself back onto Manning's rock-hard cock and felt him start to push himself into her.

"Faster."

She felt Manning start thrusting into her faster and faster. Allison felt satisfaction that he was jumping to obey her orders.

"Now a little slower."

Manning slowed a little.

"No, I want it slower." She poured some of the coffee from the cup onto his thigh. He flinched and rammed his cock into Allison's cunt. He slowed down much more this time.

Allison giggled, "That's too slow, Manning." She dribbled more coffee onto his thighs and felt him flinch with pain. She giggled as he thrust himself into her faster and faster. He rammed himself against her and the cup flew out of her hand spilling on the carpet. He pushed himself into Allison so hard it almost hurt with pleasure. Over and over again. Allison leaned over to the counter and grabbed the other cup.

She heard him groan and he tried the same trick. This time the coffee spilled on Allison's thigh and the pain felt like a cold iron on her leg. She screamed out and dug her nails into Manning's leg. He kept thrusting into her. The pain from her leg made the pleasure from Manning's cock thrusting into her feel even better. She came again, her legs twitching involuntarily with pleasure.

Allison felt Manning's hot chest against her back and his teeth bite her shoulder. She felt his cock deep inside of her. Then one last thrust. She could see his thick white cum coming out from inside of her.

She jumped off of him. She glanced at the clock. Only ten more minutes left on the scan.

"That was very good Manning. I am going to leave you in those cuffs a little longer while I go and shower you out of me. If I find out you've moved I am going to be very, very upset."

Manning just nodded. His eyes were closed and there were red marks on his chest from the hot coffee.

Allison giggled and ran upstairs to go get washed.

***

When she came back downstairs with a towel wrapped around her she found Manning asleep. His chest rising softly.

Perfect.

She made her way over to the computer and opened it silently. The box read: scan complete. She pulled the USB stick out of the thumb drive and quickly put it back in her bag. She put her clothes back on and looked found the key for Manning's handcuffs.

She undid Manning's cuffs. He woke up when he felt her hands on his wrist. He smiled groggily at her.

"Manning, I have to go now. I promise I'll tell you everything about Hugo and his house tomorrow."

Manning looked a little more awake now. "Allison, I am going to hold you to that. I don't want to make this difficult. I really care about you..."

Allison nodded her understanding. She ran her hand along his cheek. "I know. You don't have to worry about me though. I always keep my promises. I'll come here tomorrow and tell you everything. Now get some sleep." She kissed him on the mouth, and made her way out of the house.

Allison took a deep breath of the crisp evening air. She was getting better and better at playing this game. She didn't know what the rules were, but she felt like she was getting closer to winning. She knew it was wrong, lying to Manning, but she had to save Jack. She got in the car and started driving back towards Hugo's house.

***

Allison pulled up to Hugo's house. She pressed the intercom button and was let in immediately. When she went to knock on the door it was opened before she could even knock once. Hugo was standing there with a smile on his face.

"I am surprised. I did not expect you back so soon." He stared at her expectantly.

"I got what you wanted, now tell me where Jack is." Allison furrowed her eyebrows to try and look intimidating.

Hugo chuckled and ushered her in.

"Before I tell you where he is, I want to make sure the USB stick has everything I need." Hugo went into the kitchen again. Allison followed.

Hugo had his laptop sitting on the kitchen counter. He had inserted the USB stick and was scrolling through the files the program had copied over.

Allison was tense. "Well? Is that what you needed? Listen, I followed through. Now it's your turn. Tell me where Jack is."

Hugo nodded slowly, and closed out of the program. He glanced at Allison and chuckled. "You are quite ferocious. Well, you have been true to your word. I will be true to mine. Jack will be back at his house. I will give the word to his captors that he no longer needs to be detained."

Hugo slowly rose up from his chair like a king cobra. He offered out his hand. "Well Allison, it looks like you are now part of our little operation here. I look forward to our next meeting. My people will be in touch."

Allison stared at his hand. "Hey, I did what you asked, alright? I am out. This little game is over. You got what you needed from me."

Hugo chuckled and grabbed her wrist. His grip was surprisingly strong. Like iron. He brought her close to him. Allison's heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest. She tried to pull herself away but he was too strong.

Hugo smiled and then in a voice barely louder than a whisper he growled:

"Allison, this game only has two types of pieces: kings and pawns. There can only be one king. Do you understand? If a pawn talks to the king, and the king does not like it, do you know what happens? The pawn will be taken off the board, and another pawn will take its place. Nobody misses the pawns when they are taken off the board. Nobody. So, Allison, I say when the game is over. I tell you when you can stop playing, not you. Do you understand?"

Allison nodded silently, she was terrified.

Hugo let go of her wrist and pushed her away. "You can let yourself out."

Allison didn't say a word. She silently made her way out of the kitchen, and out through the front door. She sat in the car and put her hands on the wheel to stop them from shaking.

Yeah, reeaall fucking smart, Allison. Try and challenge a drug lord. Jesus, what are we going to do?

Allison couldn't think about that right now. She had just gotten out of one problem. She would figure out some way to escape Hugo. Right now she just wanted to see Jack. Once again she headed to Jack's house.

Chapter 5: Black Widow

Allison looked at Manning's house as she drove down the street. All of the lights were turned off. Allison didn't know if that was good or bad. She just wanted to see Jack. She pulled up to Jack's house and turned the car off. All of a sudden she was nervous. She hadn't seen Jack since that day. She had no idea what state of mind he was going to be in. She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror to steady her nerves.

He's going to be happy to see you, you just rescued him from the grips of a psychotic drug lord.

Allison made her way to Jack's door. She knocked firmly twice and waited. She heard footsteps move towards the door. It opened slowly.

Jack had a black eye and a cut lip. He looked terrible. His hair was wet from just taking a shower.

"Oh my god...are you okay?" Allison wanted to kiss his injuries. She had to restrain herself from hugging him.

Jack nodded and smiled grimly. "Yeah, it looks a lot worse than it is. Come in."

Jack closed the door behind Allison. The lights were on in the house, but it felt so cold and empty. Allison couldn't help remembering the last time she had been here she had nearly died.

They stood in the hall and Jack took Allison's hands in his own.

"I don't know what to say Allison. You saved my life. I just- thank you, thank you for not giving up on me." He came and wrapped his arms around Allison and held her tight. Allison embraced him and rested her cheek on his shoulder. She hadn't realized how much she had missed him and needed him. She had completely covered the pain with her pursuit. She wiped the tears from her eyes and Jack kissed her cheek. She wanted to tell him how much she cared about him but she wasn't sure if she could put it into words.

"Let me just go clean up the mess I made in the kitchen. I hadn't eaten in days so I made a pretty big mess. How about I meet you upstairs, in my bedroom?" Through the mess of his face he smiled at Allison with that grin. She felt her knees go weak. She nodded.

Jack went back into the kitchen and Allison went upstairs to Jack's room. The light was already on. It felt so good to be back here and know that Jack was safe. The sounds of dishes being washed was comforting. Allison flopped down on the bed and laughed giddily. She had been so tense and under so much pressure these last few days it was all starting to pour out of her. She wasn't sure if she was laughing or crying. Her stomach hurt. She rolled over and stared up at the ceiling.

What am I going to tell Manning? How am I going to be able to stop Jack from getting arrested? Maybe if he gives up information on Hugo they can get him out on some sort of deal. I don't know, we've gotten this far, it will work out..

Allison felt a vibration in her pocket. She pulled her phone out of her pocket. It was probably her mom. Allison's mom always checked to make sure Allison was ready for a flight. She looked at the message, it was from an unknown number. Allison clicked opened it. It read:

"Hello Allison, this is Hugo. I took the liberty of using Manning's records to find your number. I felt that you deserved to listen to something. Consider it a contribution to maintaining a positive business relationship."

Allison scrolled down the text. At the bottom was an mp3 file. Allison could hear Jack clanging the dishes together as he rinsed them off downstairs. Allison downloaded the file and pressed play. Hugo's voice played over the speakers on her phone:

"We can't let her live you see? If she lets the cops know everything we're fucked. So you understand what you need to do? Your window will be small, we can't afford to let her get away. Let me know once she has been killed and the body has been disposed. Do you understand the task?"

Allison's heart was thudding in her chest. Then her blood turned to ice and her stomach clenched.

A voice responded to Hugo: "Yes. I understand, I will call you once it's complete."

A voice Allison recognized. A voice that was downstairs right now, cleaning dishes.

A voice that belonged to Jack.

***

Allison's phone vibrated again with another text. It was from Hugo. She opened it immediately.

"So sorry about that Allison. I know how painful it is to realize how unreliable people are. I hope you can put this information to good use. I hope to hear from you soon! If not, it's been a pleasure!"

Allison closed the text. What am I going to do? Should I call Manning? Run?

Allison could hear Jack coming up the stairs. Allison lay frozen on the bed. Jack entered the room and smiled at her with a half grin.

"Sorry for making you wait." Jack moved towards the bed and then lay down next to Allison.

"Now where were we? Oh yeah that's right!" Jack leaned in and started kissing her. Allison didn't fight or push him away she kissed him back while her mind ran through everything. Allison had her eyes open while they kissed. Jack's were closed. Allison moved and positioned herself so she was straddling Jack.

He looked up at her and smiled that dopey grin. Allison could hear his voice in her head. I understand, I will call you once it's complete.

Allison kissed Jack on the lips. Then she grabbed the pillow out from behind his head. He looked a little surprised as his head sank a little onto the bed.

Allison brought the pillow down over his face. She moved her body up so her knees were resting on his arms. It took a second, but he started to fight against her legs.

She could hear Jack's muffled screams coming from under the pillow. Allison pressed harder down on the pillow and waited. The screams continued. Jack's body writhed and twisted under Allison. She had to force her legs to remain down on his arms. She started to cry and gritted her teeth. She pushed the pillow down even harder and started to scream. Jack was still writhing, trying to get free. Allison wouldn't move. She put every ounce of strength into pushing the pillow down even harder. Her tears fell from her face onto the pillow, leaving dark splotches where they fell.

Jack's body stopped twisting and moving. Allison rolled off to her side. Her mind was reeling. But she had stopped crying. She looked over at Jack. She didn't want to look at his face so she got off the bed and walked to the window. She looked out into the vast darkness.

What have I done? Who am I?

Suddenly the cold anxiety Allison felt in her stomach disappeared. She looked behind her at the body of Jack lying on the bed. She pulled out her phone and texted Hugo:

"I win. Leaving for winter vacation tomorrow. Be back in two weeks. I'll text you."

She looked back out the window. Her phone vibrated:

Hugo : I'll send cleaning. Safe travels BW.

Allison: BW?

Hugo: Black Widow.

Allison looked one last time around the room. When she had been here three days ago she had been different person. She left through the front door.