All Comments on 'Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 17'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe we wouldn't hate you so much

if you didn't post EVERY SINGLE DAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAA

Another laugh at the most vacuous "writer" on Lit.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
He has obviously has never attempted to write well

because there is no evidence of an attempt to improve. Nothing changes. He doesn’t listen to positive criticism. Just keeps writing the same way with forever repetition of the same themes, plots, people, thoughts, and ideas. The writing is simple exposition as though writing a personal high school essay. No feeling and emotion in the writing, no interaction between people, and no dialogue, just stage direction. He did… she did… he did… she did… blah, blah, blah. Very robotic. Good guess – he has a little automated program that randomly picks phrases and descriptions and links these into yet another SamyX submission…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hahahaha

I dont't read your stories I just go straight to the comments.... i think its hilarious so many members on this site hate you! I have read one of your stories and i agree with everyone! YOU SUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cult classics

Awesome observation, perceptively magical insight on the reality of the norm, the human psyche. You may have the intelligence and astuteness to make it as my personal housenigger. Of course the frisson of excitement at the possibility of you resorting to dark savagery at some point could only add to the allure of having you enter our civilised ensemble. Keep writing... Mancelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...