All Comments on 'Black Women Cuckolding Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sam, Reread and count the number of racial adjectives.

Your obsession on race, religion and country of origin in your descriptions of characters are very distasteful. People are people and aren't so different that they need to be categorized. It certainly doesn't add to understanding in the behavior and motivations of the sick world you imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well said

Good descriptive story...I don't think it is racist at all.

Such an opposite to most cuckholding stories that involve submissive white men being cuckholded by their white wives with well hung black men.

It goes to show you that their are wimpy submissive black men out there in the world and plenty of dominant white men.

This story is sure to upset plenty of black men who always assume that it was only white men who were sexually submissive...

Oh yeah.....there are plenty of little black dicks out there I assure you....not huge like the ones in these BS interracial cuck stories and plenty of well hung white men out there too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loser ,, l,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...