Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily is forced to give up everything.
6.6k words
3.93
62k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Friday afternoon I got a call from Roger that I would belong to Sammy for three days and that I needed to wear my sluttiest outfit and pack nothing else. Sammy would be sending a driver for you in an hour he told me. I froze in complete terror. I thought about running but had learned that avoiding my assigned tasks only made it worse for me.

I started downing shots of whisky as I got dressed. I removed my ring and the jewelry hanging from my nipples, afraid that my new friends would rip them off my chest if I didn't remove them. By the time the driver honked, I came out smiling and asking the driver if he would be joining the gang rape that was being planned for me. On the way to the hotel my short skirt started riding up my thighs. I did nothing to re arrange it as my instructions for these clients was to be a total slut and somehow I knew that Roger would know if I didn't do as I was told. I noticed the driver eyeing my legs as the short skirt rode ever higher. I asked him if he wanted to finger my pussy. When he hesitated, I lifted my short skirt above my waist and exposed myself to this young flunky. When he still didn't respond, I took his hand and placed it on my vaginal lips as I spread my legs to give him total access.

The young driver smiled sheepishly at me as he stuck a finger inside me and spent the rest of the short drive playing with my opening.

He pulled up in front of the hotel and I walked thru the lobby toward the elevators. I didn't have a key but I knew my rapists were in room 901. On second thought I stopped in the bar and charged a small bottle of whiskey to room 901. I had no money, no car, no credit card and a new life that I either embraced or let it run over me. When the bartender hesitated to charge my purchase as requested, I used the only currency I had and let him stick his hand under my skirt to complete the transaction.

Taking a big swig from the fresh bottle to bolster my courage, I rode the elevator in this fine establishment to the ninth floor. I was dressed in a fuck me skirt that hung three inches below my naked pussy. I wore a halter that exposed my entire midriff and showed my ample cleavage as it wrapped two inches of material around my 36C tits. My 4 inch heals made me look much taller but I had such trouble walking on them that I was looking forward to reaching my destination so that I could remove them. It gave me the appearance of a long legged whore that exposed all of my lower body except where my legs were connected to my hips.

Room 901 was at the far end of the hall. I didn't have any idea who would be there but I was determined to take control of my situation and minimize the damage that they would inflict on my young body. Without knocking, I turned the door knob and realizing it wasn't locked pushed it open and walked in. Sammy was sitting on the bed propped up by two pillows wearing a three piece suit. Bob and Harry were leaning against the window dressed in casual slacks and front button shirts. Three other men that I didn't know were seated at a small table and appeared to be playing cards. Each of the six men had a drink in their hand while Sammy and two of the men at the table were smoking cigars.

I looked at Sammy and said I suppose I will be fucking you first. As set down my bottle and lifted my halter over my head I asked Sammy if he wanted his friends to watch or did he want to fuck me in private.

In my attempt at taking control, I guess I took them by surprise because nobody moved. Instead of waiting for a response, I kicked off my heels and climbed on the bed with Sammy. I started massaging his cock thru his expensive trousers as I pulled his zipper open and removed his cock from his under ware. I was surprised that no one in the room was moving and secondly that this man old enough to be my grandfather was getting hard so quickly. I could only guess that they had decided if I was going to put on a show, they were going to let me shoot my wad.

I lifted my skirt and straddled Sammy hips as I exposed my cunt to this room full of thugs. I proceeded to lower myself onto Sammy's erection as he held me by the waist holding his big cigar less than an inch from burning my skin. With him buried in my female organ, I started to raise my hips up and down so that in reality, I was fucking myself on Sammy's dick. Everyone seemed to approve as I rode Sammy as hard as I could. With my juices flowing and my body covered in perspiration Sammy rolled me onto my back and without removing his cock from my cunt rolled on top of me. As he started pounding away at my pussy he looked at me and said let me show you how this is done.

Still dressed in his expensive silk suit and not seeming to care wither I was Cumming or not he pounded into me until he finally shot his load into my womb. All I could think of was that this was the first man to deposit his seed into my body since Roger took me off the pill and that it would be funny if Sammy or one of his thugs impregnated me.

After taking a moment to recover, Sammy climbed off me and said well boys, the entertainment is here.

I was immediately mounted by Bob and his large belly. I spent the three days on the bed fucking sucking and generally being used by these 6 men and a few other guys that seemed to join the party periodically. Up until now, other than my husband I had been fucked by three men on my birthday, by Roger on our wedding day and by Sammy as a way of breaking the ice at this gang rape. After this I would never know for sure how many men had used my body and its three holes for their pleasure as I was used over and over again.

Other than a few meals that were shoved in my face and an endless supply of whisky bottles at my disposal the only time I was allowed to leave the bed was to empty my bladder and bowels and even then I had someone in the rest room telling me to spread my legs so they could watch me take a dump or empty my bladder.

I was used by cocks of all sizes. Some of my rapists came before they were all the way inside my body and others would pound away for hours before dumping their load. I was pulled and pushed into every imaginable position. I had three or four guys using me in all my holes simultaneously and I had my tits used as punching bags. In addition to all the live cocks, I had vibrators shoved into both holes, I had painful nipple clamps attached to me for hours at a time and I was subjected to paddles and switch lashings if a particular rapist felt like hurting me. They thought it was funny to watch me scream as someone would grab a toe or a finger and bend it backwards until they heard it snap.

I lost track of time as I was never allowed to sleep and I periodically lost consciousness as they found all sorts of ways to hurt me. If I did fall asleep someone would stick their cock inside my swollen body and fuck me till he was sure that I was awake.

It must have been sometime Monday afternoon when Sammy climbed on the bed for one last roll in the hay with the whore. When he was done with me, he had two of the men place me in the bathtub. Before I was allowed to turn on the water for a much needed bath, the men came in a few at a time and emptied their bladders on my soiled body. Bob came in when the rest of the men appeared to be done and he made me open my mouth as a receptacle for his yellow fluid. He then used a harsh brush to scrub my body inside and out.

He walked out of the bathroom and when I came to; I realized that I was all alone. There wasn't a sound coming from the other room. After a long hot bath, I got up and fell on the bed totally naked as I fell asleep.

It was dark out when I woke. After surveying all my bruises and injuries, I went looking for my clothes. The only thing in the room was the wet towel I had used for my bath. I wrapped it around my swollen tits and went down the hall in a daze headed for the elevators.

I walked out the front of the hotel and headed in the direction of my new home. I must have walked for hours before a man in an old van asked if I needed help. I think I asked him if he could take me to my address as I found myself climbing into the van. I have no idea if the driver used my body or not, but I woke in the hospital dressed in a hospital gown and an IV in my arm. For the first time in weeks I felt safe.

I was awakened when a doctor changed some of my dressings. He told me I had massive bruises and contusions, a major pelvic infection, two broken ribs, three broken toes, a broken finger and some serious anal and vaginal tearing. He tried to get me to tell him what had happened but I just mumbled something about a party.

Later that day, whatever day it was wasn't clear to me, Roger and John showed up. It was decided that I should stay a few more days and they left. I didn't see anyone else until Roger came for me on Friday. It had taken me four days in the hospital to be well enough to go home after Sammy and his boys had their way with me.

Roger was nice to me for a few days as I lounged around the house and worked on my all over tan lying naked by the pool. Roger had friends over during my recuperation but I didn't bother getting dressed and they left me to my misery without further abuse.

Little by little my wounds healed and my body felt better. For more than six weeks, Roger didn't take me to his bed or ask me to service his friends. As I got better, I started using the workout equipment that Roger set up in one of the guest rooms to get back to my pre rape fitness.

I was eating healthy and getting a really nice tan when after about two months I started feeling sick to my stomach every morning. After a week of feeling nauseous I had Roger take me to the doctor where he told me that I was pregnant.

Rather than feel sorry for me, Roger invited his oldest brother and his wife for diner at the end of the week. All I could think of was that the baby mill had begun. I knew that Roger hadn't fucked me since I got off the pill so the father had to be Sammy or one of his many thugs at my gang rape. When I tried to tell Roger that I would like to carry his baby if we could abort this one, he would not hear of it.

He told me that it may be a little late but that he was going to offer my body to his brother so that his brother would feel more like it was his baby.

I just sighed and told him that if he wanted me to sleep with his brother, I would be willing to do that.

Friday night Roger's oldest brother Roy, and Roy's wife Mary came for diner. This was the first time Roger had introduced me to his family. I never really knew for sure but I thought Roger was about ten years older than me. His Oldest brother appeared to be in his mid-forties stood about 6,2 and 200 pounds. He had the look of someone that had earned his living outdoors.

Mary was a petite brunette, standing about my height at 5'1 and weighing around 110 pounds. She had a dark complexion and perky little breasts. She was very attractive but not really pretty. She appeared to be in her late twenties.

The four of us seemed to hit it off well as I served the dinner and kept every bodies glass full. I was not allowed to have alcohol but everyone else was feeling pretty good by the time desert was finished.

Roger invited us all to the living room after diner. After about 15 minutes, Roger placed a blanket on the floor and instructed me to sit on the blanket which I did obediently. He had Mary remove my oversized shirt and my bra. Roger as if trying to sell a car said to his brother aren't those incredible tit's. Before Roy could respond Roger continued by saying wait till you see her pussy and her cunt is always tight and ready for cock.

Without instructing her to, Mary took my swelling breasts in her hands and massaged my breasts with her warm little hands. I had to admit that after 2 months with no sexual release, Mary was working me into a bit of a frenzy.

I closed my eyes and just let Mary work on my tummy and chest. I was really getting turned on by the attention as Roger told me to lie on my back. With my swelling breasts standing at attention on my chest, I lifted my hips off the blanket to allow Mary to remove my sweat pants. With her husband watching intently, Mary took the elastic band of my panties and pulled my panties down my legs and over my feet.

I could see Roy getting a bulge in his trousers as Mary spread me open and fingered my clit. I didn't know if Mary was participating of her own free will or if like me, she was a sex toy for her husband's amusement. At this point I didn't care. My pussy was sloshing with my wetness and I wanted to be fucked.

Mary seemed to sense my need as she sat up from between my legs and moved to sit next to my left hip. She reached into my crotch and spread me open. As she did that, she said Roy, please fuck the woman that is carrying my child.

Roy stood up, removed his slacks and crawled between my thighs. He was not as big as Roger, but fully erect, he still had to be 10 inches long. He wasted no time as he unceremoniously mounted me, buried his shaft inside me and in front of his wife and my husband, he fucked the shit out of me.

I lost control with my first orgasm as I kept apologizing to Mary as her husband used me. She didn't seem to mind as she took Roger's cock out and absentmindedly started stroking her brother-in-law to hardness.

I came three times before Roy dumped his dead seed into my womb and immediately pulled out.

Mary let go of Roger's tool and dropped to her knees in front of her husband as she licked him clean.

She then turned her tongue to my pussy and for the first time in my life another woman put her tongue inside me.

When she was done, Roy suggested we give the guys a chance to talk and that we should take our asses to my room. Mary obediently took my hand and led me to my room where she helped get me under the covers. Before climbing into bed with me, Mary removed her clothes. To my amazement, I actually enjoyed the show as Mary exposed first her breasts and then her pussy to me.

When Mary slid in next to me and reached between my legs, I not only spread myself for better access but I started touching another woman's breasts for the first time in my life.

When Mary turned around and placed her tongue on my pussy, I willingly moved so that I was directly under her black hair covered twat and worked my tongue thru her thick patch of pubic hair as I penetrated her vaginal lips.

It was somehow soft and gentle but Mary seemed to know exactly what I needed as her mouth worked me into my first female induced orgasm. I couldn't believe how good it felt and I did my best to get Mary off.

When she finally came, I could taste her juices as they flowed from her vagina. I just kept licking her intimate hole until she stopped shaking.

When it was obvious that we were done, I whispered a big thank you to Mary. When I suggested that Roy was probably ready for them to leave Mary wrapped her naked body around me and said he had already left.

I must have looked confused as she turned out the light and said that Roy had already left to go to his girl-friend's house and that she would be spending the night. When I asked, she said that she was used to it and that Roy always came home.

Over the next few months Mary and I hung out by the pool together on a daily basis. We spent a lot of nights together as the guys rarely asked us for sex.

When I was eight months pregnant, Roger came home from work one day to tell me that Fred had called to ask about me. Having only Mary as my contact to the world, I was always interested when Roger threw me a bit of his day. I asked what he had told Fred.

Roger told me that Fred would be in town next week and he was wondering if you would be willing to meet him. I told Roger to stop teasing me because there was no way I was going to hide my belly and not look like a knocked up whore.

Roger said that only mattered until Fred signed the contract. He told me that he had let slip that I was 8 months pregnant but that I would love to meet with him.

Sure enough, Roger was still calling all the shots regarding who I slept with. I met Fred at the same place the very next Friday. He was sitting at our table as I walked in. Like a gentleman, he assisted me in getting my fat ass onto the seat and my belly stuck between the chair and the table.

During the small talk that ensued, Fred asked me what had happened and I told him it was an unplanned accident. He was smart enough to leave it at that. After telling me that my belly was a bit of a turn on, he blushed a little as he said that it had been years since his wife was pregnant and if he promised not to be rough, would I join him in his room.

Knowing what that meant, I couldn't remember if Roger had told me to fuck Fred or not. Feeling a need for some male attention I managed to get myself unstuck as I stood and without saying a word took Fred by the hand and headed for the elevators.

When we got to his room, I closed the door as he turned down the bed. I put my arms around his neck and said I don't feel very sexy but if my fat ass and stomach didn't turn you off, I would like to take you to bed.

Only if you let me undress you was Fred's reply to which I readily agreed.

After a long kiss, Fred had me stand I front of him as he lifted my oversized blouse over my head. He then kissed me again as he reached behind and released my oversized tits from their tight binding. Realizing how big my chest was, Fred tenderly took first one and then the other tit into his warm mouth and sucked my nipples till they were hard little nubs.

Fred got on his knees as he took the elephant size waistband of my pregnant pants and pulled them down my legs and over the feet that I hadn't seen in weeks. He then tenderly removed my huge panties and stroked my pussy as he helped me climb onto the bed. As Fred got undressed, I crawled on all fours to the center of the bed and then rolled onto my back.

Fred spent hours reacquainting himself with my body. I kept insisting that I was repulsive and he kept saying I looked radiant and that he wished it was his baby.

Without causing any damage or pain, he provided pleasure in a way that I had been badly missing. Mary did her best but Roger would have nothing to do with me and the few times Roy fucked me I couldn't get off on his I only care about Roy attitude.

I ended up calling Roger to tell him I wanted to spend the rest of the night with Fred. I had been very careful since my initial beating for wearing under ware to make sure that I didn't make Roger mad. He just told me to have fun.

I was glowing when I looked in the mirror the next morning. I had that glow of a new mommy and also the glow of being thoroughly fucked. I was grateful to Fred for giving me a sexual release and I was glad that I had been able to fulfill his fat girl fantasy.

About a week later, my water broke and Roger rushed me to the hospital where I delivered a healthy eight pound boy. He was taken from my arms before I could even look to see if he looked like anyone I could remember from my time with Sammy, and I never saw him or Mary again. I also knew that like me, Mary wasn't leaving by choice.

After suffering the loss of my child and my only real friend, I spent a week feeling sorry for myself. For the first time in almost a year my thoughts drifted to Richard and what had become of the only man I loved. As I also thought about the dozens of men that had used me I finally decided that if my looks were the only thing I had, then I dam well better lose this baby fat and get in shape.

I spent hours a day working hard on my body. Within weeks, I had my tummy back and the baby had done no real harm in the way of stretch marks. I had worn the posts thru my nipples during my pregnancy, but the accompanying jewelry had become too painful after my fourth month so I put it away. I took it out and started wearing it in the hopes that Roger would notice.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12