Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

He wasn't what I wanted but Roger was all I was allowed to have and I was beginning to miss him. He would be gone over night on a regular basis. The only part of him that I had was this big empty house and the ring that I could ware now that my fingers had regained their shape. I always had the feeling that he was checking up to be sure I was being a good girl, but he never wanted me in his bed even after I worked so hard to get my figure back. I was to the point where I would beg him to let me give him a blow job and still he ignored me. I almost wished he would give me to strangers again.

Just as I started thinking that he must have a girlfriend he completely blew me away and took me to his bed every night for about 10 days. It was the happiest I had been since my night with Fred.

Just when I began to think of him as mine, he left for three days. I was jealous and I missed him terribly as I was again alone in his big house. I continued to work on my body and on my all over tan almost as an escape.

On the fourth morning Roger came home and handed me a pair of skin tight shorts and a bikini bra. He told me we had an errand to run and that I should be ready to go in ten minutes. As we drove into town Roger appeared to be in a pretty good mood but I didn't dare ask him where we were going for fear that he would think I was questioning him.

I cringed as we pulled up in front of the tattoo body piercing store. I didn't argue this time. I obediently followed Roger into the store. This time the artist had to excuse himself to go find my file. He came from the back room and said OK are we putting holes in her pussy or are we branding her today. It was obviously not going to be my choice but they didn't need to talk as if I was a wall flower.

I found out that the artists name was Dwayne. He was a light skinned black man in very good shape. He carried about 180 pounds on his frame of probably just less than 6 feet tall. I also found out that I was getting the matching jewelry for my pussy in addition to the brand on my chest.

I quietly sat in the chair as instructed after peeling off my shorts. I placed my feet in the stirrups and just let the contraption spread my legs to give Dwayne a place to work. He was very concerned that the holes in my pussy be placed in the desired position. He would hold the needle to my flesh as he asked Roger and the two other men in the shop for their opinion. When the four men finally agreed, I felt a sharp pinch as Dwayne drove the little steel posts thru my skin.

With that done, Dwayne attached the dangling jewelry with Roger's name to the posts. I was too sore down there to try and put my shorts back on so I let Dwayne remove my top and move me to the chair in the store window used for chest tattoos. I walked bow legged to keep from rubbing against my sore pussy.

Sitting in the window, Dwayne used the paper version of what he was going to etch on my left tit to get the guys to agree on the exact placement. Roger demanded it be directly over my heart so Dwayne began his artistry by holding my left tit and using his gun to place the heart about an inch above my left nipple.

Just before Dwayne started etching Rogers name on my breast Roger turned to Dwayne and said that I would pay him when the work was done. He had to run a few errands and he told me to be waiting out front when he got back. I tried to tell Roger that I had no money but he didn't seem to hear me as he went out the door.

While Dwayne worked, I realized that Roger knew the only thing I had to pay with was my body. I also realized that a bunch of people had gathered in front of the big window. I don't think they were only there to admire Dwayne's artistry and I started feeling a bit uncomfortable sitting naked in front of all these people.

I also had time to realize that my pussy was pretty sore and I doubted wither I could get Dwayne's cock past the new posts. I also knew that a blow job wasn't going to pay this bill so as Dwayne worked; I got up the courage to ask him if I had to pay him today.

He whispered that he had been paid for services with pussy before and he really didn't care how I felt. Ten minutes later, we were in the store room with Dwayne's black cock buried in my pussy and me screaming, first in pain and then for Dwayne to fuck me harder.

As I stood outside the store waiting for Roger two old men that had witnessed my humiliation came up and told me I was beautiful. Looking down at the top of the heart and the name branded into my left tit, I asked the men if they had enjoyed the show. The older one said that he would have liked to have seen more of my pussy but that putting a man's name permanently into my skin was probably not a good idea.

Seeing no sign of Roger, I decided to give these guys a thrill. I undid my shorts and asked the older guy if he would like to touch my new jewelry. I had to kind of push his hand down into my shorts, but he smiled real nice as he fingered my new posts.

I didn't stop him when he forced a finger into my soggy hole, but I did stop him when he started pulling on my sore lips.

I then let his young Hispanic friend put his hand down my shorts. I was on the verge of orgasm when Roger pulled up in front. I removed my intruders hand and without buttoning my shorts, climbed in the car next to my husband.

He angrily yanked my top off and looked at his creation as he said what the fuck do you think you were doing. I tried to explain that the free feel was all in fun and he angrily told me that he didn't appreciate me deciding who I could share my cunt with. Knowing I was in trouble, I tried to tell him that it was just a finger. He wouldn't hear my plea and told me that I needed to be punished.

Based on the only other punishment I had been given, I knew this would be painful and I started begging him not to hurt me. He tossed my top out the window and told me to shut up.

He slammed the front door behind him as he half carried me into the den. Already half naked, he ripped off my shorts and had me get on my knees. Instead of telling me to give him a blow

Job, he told me to open my mouth as he pulled out his cock. He violently fucked my mouth and shot his load deep in my throat.

In horror I watched as he pulled out the same little belt with the metal clips. I shook in terror as I offered up my right breast as instructed and held it there while he struck me with all his strength until my right breast was a swollen bloody mess. In spite of my begging, he had me present my left breast complete with the heart and he beet it as well.

As I rolled on the floor in pain holding my tits to stop the bleeding, Roger took out what appeared to be a whip and some hand cuffs.

He pulled my hands from my bloody chest and used the handcuffs to fasten them to two ropes hanging from the ceiling. When I was right where he wanted me, I heard the noise of the whip as it split the air and came crashing painfully across my bare back. Having no way to stop the beating, I stood there with my hands tied over my head, my tits bleeding and my husband lashing me time and time again as he kept saying it was not up to me who got into my pants. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew, Roger was standing me in front of the big guest room mirror. He told me I was a mess as he made me look at the welts across my back. He then dumped me into bed and left.

When I woke, I was so sore in so many places that I couldn't move. It took me two days to manage to fill the tub and soak my wounds. Finally able to bare the pain, I went down and ate for the first time in three days. I couldn't bear to look in the mirror, but I forced myself to look in order to apply the ointment on my welts. I wondered if this time he had gone too far. I had been stripped of my choices, my dignity, my transportation, my husband and my child. I was still waiting to get knocked up so that I could have another child taken from me but I was fast losing my will to fight.

After suffering through the week, Roger finally came home about the same time a week after my punishment. He came to my room and told me that I would be joining him in bed tonight. Just as I thought I could somehow make him ok, he said Emily; I am truly disappointed in you. After all I have done for you and you let some stranger into your pants. I want you to tell me how sorry you are and then I want you in my room in 5 minutes.

I pulled myself together as best I could and said Roger, you were right to punish me for my indiscretion. I deserve to be dealt with severely for allowing another man into my pants. Please forgive me. I will obey you in the future and will follow your demands to the best of my humble abilities. Can I please join you in your bed so that I can tell you just how sorry I am?

Without as much as a smile he had me follow him to his room. He turned as I entered his room and said I want you to meet my girlfriend Linda. In horror, I looked at this naked little girl sitting in the middle of Roger's bed. She couldn't be a day over eighteen and the only reason I thought that was that Roger was too smart to get caught fucking a minor.

I walked to the bed, put out my hand, shook hands with Linda and said glad to meet you.

As sore as I was, I managed to get thru the night doing everything Roger asked both to him and to his girlfriend. I faked a few orgasms as I allowed both Roger and Linda to use my body.

For the next few days, the three of us spent nights in bed together and Linda and I spent the days waiting for Roger. Linda told me she was three months past her 18th birthday. She was absolutely stunning with long reddish blond hair, truly soft skin and long legs. She told me she was 5'2 103 pounds. It concerned me because her breasts looked like they needed a training bra and her hips appeared to be that of a young girl, not a woman.

I tried to hint at questions about her free choice but I couldn't ask outright for fear that Roger would find out. In spite of the fact that she was more than 7 years my junior; we got along really well together.

After about a week, Roger kept Linda in his room at night but wouldn't allow me to join them. This went on for months with my only contact with the male organ being when Roger would send me to fuck a client or friend.

Roger went out of his way to find little indiscretions to punish me for. He didn't whip me again, but he would do things like tie me to a post and leave me there for a few days or he would make me stay up all night to scrub floors. The only time he even acknowledged me as human was when he would put my left tit on display for his friends but then he would make me tell him that I was sorry he had to punish me. I had two permanent scares in my left tit and half a dozen permanent lines across my back and I was told to say how sorry I was for making Roger mark my perfect skin.

Some of his other changes included making me take ice baths for not making diner to his standard or making me stand in front of him till I couldn't hold it any more. He would then have me clean my pee off the floor with my tongue as he fucked Linda in front of me.

He started finding more and more men to give me to. He told me that he was trying to get me knocked up but I had the distinct feeling that he was whoring me out for a price as I ended up meeting more and more men in pretty sleazy motels.

One man in his late fifties seemed to be a regular. I would go to his room about twice a month and we would watch porn films. He would then expect me to do exactly what the porn star had done for him and his friends.

Another man I met about once a month had a tit fetish. At first he just wanted to tit fuck me, but then he built up to binding my breasts until they turned blue. He would place clamps on my nipples and stick my swollen breasts into ice water or hot water as I cried in pain. Another favorite was to stick little needles into my soft breast skin and watching little spots of my blood escaped thru the holes.

When I got home Roger would always look for marks on my body and then find an appropriate punishment for me as he pocketed his pimp fees.

On very rare occasions he would send Linda to meet a client or to join me. That all ended when Linda got pregnant with Rogers child.

Not understanding that my life had just changed forever, I took to acting like Linda's mother. I got her thru her morning sickness and I did her chores in addition to my own.

I didn't understand until about two months later when Roger invited Roy and Mary for diner to meet Linda.

After letting me think I would see my son he had me fix diner and clean house. Roger then packed my things in a small case as he had me give my ring to Linda and told me to get out. I pleaded that I had no money and nowhere to go. After two years of captivity, I told Roger that I didn't know anyone and I had no way to pay my way. He told me that I was a whore and that I should sell my body to pay my way.

I walked down the street a free woman.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12