Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," he said far less harshly. "Now, I understand that to this point only Lucas has actually fucked you, yes?

Sara startled at the question and his non-professional language. "Yes," she replied warily.

"To put your mind at ease, I want you to know that he is disease free," Doc said adopting a professional manner. "But while he hasn't shared your cunt with anyone yet, I can promise you he will. I want to reassure you that if – when – that happens, they will have been medically cleared or he will make them use a condom. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," Sara said through her humiliation and shame. "But I don't want that. I don't want him and I certainly don't want him to 'share' me," she mumbled.

"I hear that honey, but that ship has sailed my dear," Doc said as he stood up abruptly. "What you want or don't want is not relevant when it comes to Lucas. Besides, from what I understand, your mouth says one thing and your body another." Doc looked at her for a long moment. "Speaking of that body, let's get this examination under way, shall we?" He turned from her and walked over to the examination table. "Come on over here."

Sara stood and walked toward the table slowly as her legs were weak from the anger, shame and alcohol. She didn't want this man to examine her. How did she even know he was a doctor? Her thoughts raced but she realized, as was always the case on this damn island, she had no real choices. The situation was out of her control.

She moved to the table and sat on the edge. Doc came out of the bathroom drying his hands."I'm going to do a full exam, to make sure everything is in working order. I just want you to be aware," he said dryly. Gone was the friendly manner with which he had comforted her earlier. "Remove your dress," he ordered.

"Don't you have a gown for me to put on?" Sara said looking around the room in a something of a panic.

"No Sara, there's no reason for modesty here. Take off your dress," he said impatiently.

Sara stood up from the examining table and reluctantly pulled her dress over her head. She stood in front of him wearing only the thong bikini bottoms she had put on in defiance of Lucas. Looking anywhere but at the doctor, Sara felt her whole body blush as he assessed her with a very non-clincal gaze.

"Lucas won't be happy to hear about the bikini, Ms. Samms," Doc said gruffly. Sara started to remove them, but Doc reached out and grabbed her hand. "Oh, I didn't say I didn't like them. You leave them on for me, honey. Makes my job a little more fun," He said as looked her up and down. "You are a sight for sore eyes."

"Turn around and face the table for me and raise your arms above your head," the doctor said. Sara complied. She gasped audibly as she felt him walk up behind her so closely that his chest touched her bare back. He reached around her with both hands and gently cupped both of her breasts.

"Keep your hands up there, Sara. I need to examine your breasts for any abnormalities," he said in a quiet voice. He squeezed each of her breast firmly, moving his hands around them in a circular motion. "Very firm and healthy tissue," he whispered into her hair as he moved even closer. She could now feel the front of his legs against the back of hers. "These are amazing, Sara. I've examined my fair share of breasts before so I am something of an expert in the field. Truly lovely, sweetheart." He continued to knead and press his fingers into her tits.

"I assume you do self exams?" he asked. Sara could only nod. "Good, very good. How about these nipples? Have you experienced any loss of sensation in them or are they as responsive as they should be?" he asked as he took each one gently between his index finger and thumb and rolled the already erect tissue. Her nipples were so sensitive from all of the attention they had received recently that even his light touch caused her to gasp and then groan. Her knees buckled and she leaned into the table with her thighs for support.

"Ah yes, Lucas mentioned that they were indeed quite sensitive," he teased as he continued to squeeze and pinch them. "That's excellent. Very healthy response. Does nipple manipulation cause you to lubricate, Sara?" he whispered. The combination of his seductive voice and his clinical question confused and aroused Sara. Her head was cloudy and she hesitated to answer.

"Answer me Sara," he ordered as he pinched her nipples roughly. "Does this make your cunt wet? Is your body preparing you to take a cock deep inside you?"

"Yes, doctor," she groaned.

"Yes what, Sara?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, that makes me wet," she said.

The doctor laughed softly. "Good girl, Sara. That's a very healthy response." he said into her ear. "But I'm going to have to check for myself." The doctor remove his hands from her breast and gently pulled her arms down from where she still held them over her head.

"Jump up there on the table for me so I can exam you," he said.

Sara reluctantly did as she was told and laid down on the exam table. Doc reached down and pushed a button that elevated the head of the table so she was more sitting than laying. "I don't want you laying flat. I need to look at your breasts while I'm examining you," he said.

"Why?" Sara startled, suddenly afraid that he had noticed something abnormal. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no," Doc laughed loudly. "You just have beautiful tits. I may be a doctor but I'm a man too and I want to look at your tits. Its one of those perks of my job." He moved down to the end of the examination table.

"Now, I apologize, but I don't see many gals in here, Sara so I don't have any stirrups. You're going to have to put your feet on the edge of table," the doctor said as if he hadn't just talked about her tits... or felt them up while claiming to examine them.

Sara tried to position herself on the table in the way she normally would at her doctor's in Iowa. Unfortunately, without a gown or a sheet to cover her and in a seated position this was nothing like a normal examination. Instead she was topless, with her knees bent and her feet on the edge of the table and waiting for a man who had just groped her breasts to give her a pelvic exam. At least she assumed that was what he was going to do.

The doctor pulled over a stool and positioned himself between her legs. "Now, as much as I love them, let's get these off of you. Lift your ass up sweetheart," Doc said as he grabbed the waist of her bikini bottoms. Sara complied and he pulled the bottoms over her legs in a manner that was far more intimate than clinical. Once the thong was gone she was left fully exposed to him.

Doc sat down on the stool and gazed directly at her pussy. "Oh, this is lovely," he sighed. "And so nice to see you weren't being dishonest with your doctor. So many people lie to their doctors to save themselves from embarrassment. But not you Sara. You really are very wet." He tore his gaze away from her cunt and looked up at Sara. "Those are some sensitive nipples you've got...or maybe you just like me, huh?" the doctor teased. Sara refused to look at him.

"Regardless, you're lubed up enough all on your own, I won't even need KY for this," Doc said. "That's a nice change."

Sara laid her head to the side and for what felt like the thousandth time in the last few days felt deep shame and embarrassment. Why was she so aroused? She should be screaming and fighting this man, not sitting here letting him do this to her.

"Since you've been such a good and honest girl so far, let me ask you some more questions," Doc said as he pressed her thighs outward to open her to him even more. When her thighs were as far apart as he could get them, he reached out and caressed her wide open slit, spreading her juices all over her pussy.

"You appear to have a very healthy cunt. In your state of arousal, your labia are nicely swollen and plump and your clitoris is very erect." As he noted these things clinically he touched each area. Stroking her swollen clit, he asked, "Is your clitoris sensitive enough? Can you have an orgasm by stroking it like this or should I report to the boss you'll need something more vigorous?"

Sara couldn't breath enough to answer. His expert fingers were stroking and pinching her most sensitive spot and an orgasm was building quickly. She could feel the wetness on the table beneath her ass.

The doctor removed his hand suddenly. "Sara, I asked you a question," he said sternly. "I expect answers."

"Yes, doctor. It's sensitive," Sara groaned. "Please don't touch me there anymore. I can't stop myself. I'll get in trouble."

"You can Sara, and you'd better. This is a medical exam. You need to control yourself. I'll stop touching you when I am convinced everything is in working order." Doc grinned at her maliciously as said this, and began again to slowly stroke all along her clit. Sara almost stifled the moan that grew in her throat. "You are indeed a very healthy young woman, Sara. This is a lovely aroused state you've worked yourself into. I understand Luke's enthusiasm."

Just as Sara's body could take no more and she started to slip over the edge, the doctor stop his stroking. "Everything seems to be in working order there." he said dismissively. Sara shuddered.

"Time for the internal examination," Doc said as he moved his fingers to her opening. Sara opened her eyes in fear and frustration, as he stood up and positioned himself completely between her legs, keeping them spread as far as they'd go. "You'll feel a little pressure here, Sara," and he slip one large finger into her cunt. "Very nice. The tissue here is also very responsive. Nice tightness and muscle tone," he continued on in a very clinical manner as pressed and prodded her. Then he added another finger. "What's your limit currently, Sara? Does two feel good?"

"Oh god, yes," she sobbed as she started to thrust her hips toward his hand.

"Keep still," he ordered gruffly as he put his free hand on her belly to hold her in place. "I'm conducting an examination. How do you expect me to do that if you keep moving?"

Sara whimpered and put her ass back down on the table. "I'm sorry."

"That's fine, but don't move again," he said as he continued to move his two fingers in and out of her hole. "So two is good. Can you take three?" The doctor inserted a third finger and slip them as far in as they'd go. Sara's pelvis involuntarily bucked at the sensation of being so filled.

The doctor removed his fingers from her cunt and roughly grabbed both ankles. "Enough. You can't hold still in this position that's obvious," he snarled as he pushed her knees back toward her chest. "Grab your knees and hold them here! Hold those legs open and do NOT move."

Sara did exactly as she was told. She was holding herself completely open for him and this prevented her from moving her pelvis at all. Holding her knees up against her chest this way caused her nipples to rub against her thighs. She ached with such need, tears filled her eyes.

The doctor went back to work on her cunt. He slowly inserted the three fingers back into her hole and pumped his hand slowly in and out. "I would say three was the acceptable limit. Your muscles pull and suck on three really well. More than that and they'd get fatigued." The doctor removed the three fingers and reinserted just his index finger.

"Do you know where your G-spot is Sara?" he asked as gently stroked her inside.

"No," Sara said breathlessly.

"Well, let me introduce you to it," Doc laughed as he began to push rhythmically in one spot in Sara's cunt. Sara's whole world spun and her cunt clinched wildly. Within in 10 seconds, Sara was moaning so loudly the doctor stopped. "Jesus, is there any part of you that isn't hyper sensitive?" he asked rhetorically as he removed his hand altogether.

"Oh god," Sara moaned as she curled further into herself. Her whole body ached with need for release.

The doctor looked down on Sara's completely prone body. "Look at you. You are gorgeous in wantonness. Your nipples are fully erect and swollen, you clit is bright red and begging to be stroked and you are sloppy wet," he assessed. "God, I wish I could give you the orgasm your body craves. I bet that is something to see," the doctor said in a husky voice as trailed a finger lightly up around the outside of her cunt. "Alas, its my job just to determine what your body is capable of, not to give you relief. Sorry sweets."

Sara let the tears fall from her eyes and concentrated on calming her breathing. She let go of her knees and let her legs fall over the end of the table, as she waited for her heart rate to fall. This had to be almost over, didn't it? She couldn't take any more stimulation or shame.

"I know this is exhausting, Sara. But I promise we're almost done," the doctor said as he lowered the head of the table. Sara opened her eyes and looked at him as she felt the table move toward flat. The doctor stood beside her now and idly stroked her stomach from the top of her mound to the bottom of her breasts. When the table was flat he took her hand, "Sit up now, babe," he said as he pulled her into a sitting position. "Just one more thing before we get this IUD in place and get you on your way."

Sara was lightheaded and still buzzed from the alcohol and stimulation. She found herself leaning against the doctor for support as she swung her legs over the side of the table. "What else? What else do you need to check?" she asked hoarsely.

"Well, by process of elimination I bet you could figure it out," the doctor said as tipped her face up to look at him. "Our medical investigation has some limits of course, so this part I'll have to find out the old fashioned way. Asking questions and of course looking for myself. So Sara, do you engage in anal sex?"

Sara groaned audibly. This had been her worst fear in the last three days. Every time Lucas touched her she dreaded what might come next. "Oh god no, Doc. Please. I haven't, I don't want to. Please don't let him make me do that," she begged without shame. "I can't do that."

The doctor looked at her with soft eyes. "I won't lie to you Sara. Lucas likes to fuck woman up the ass. He's not obsessed with it, but he really likes it. Having said that, he's also reasonable and realizes it's just not enjoyable for some people. Not that he cares so much about your enjoyment you understand, he's just not into hurting a woman unnecessarily." The doctor said this with admiration in his voice. It was clear he thought highly of his primary patient. "My job today is to determine what's possible. So no pleading or begging. You'll only make me feel bad and when I feel bad, I get angry," Doc said. "Now let's have a look. Turnover on the table and get on your hands and knees."

Sara couldn't help herself, the tears poured from her eyes as she moved into the position he described. Former lovers had asked her for this before but she was terrified of it. It wasn't something she understood or desired. She couldn't imagine making herself so vulnerable to anyone. Just being on her hands and knees with her ass in the air in this office was making her quiver and shake with anxious anticipation of the pain and humiliation to come.

Sara heard the doctor pull on a latex glove as he moved back to the end of the table and stood. He now had a perfect view of both of Sara's holes. "Have you ever had anything in your anus Sara?" he asked casually.

"No, never," she stated emphatically.

"Well, here's to new experiences," he chuckled as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. "This definitely looks like a virgin hole. If Lucas is going to get his cock in here you'll definitely need some stretching." He said this as if he was talking to himself. Sara jumped as she felt the doctor use his gloved finger to spread lube on her hole.

"The secret here Sara is to relax as much as possible. Let me see if I can help," he said as he began to use his other hand to stroke her clit. Without so much as a thought, Sara pushed against his fingers and moaned loudly. "That's it, sweetheart," the doctor encouraged softly as he slowly inserted his finger into her ass.

"Ahhhh, Oh God..." Sara moaned as the sensations of having his finger in her ass mixed with his slowly, rhythmic stroking of her clit.

"Yes, you are so tight here. I expected nothing less," the doctor said in a soft, lustful voice. "Poor thing, you want to come so badly. The muscles in your cunt and ass are clinching so hard." He continued to probe around in her ass, moving his finger gently in a slight in-and-out motion. Sara sobbed loudly, though she had to admit to herself that it was from pleasure, not pain.

"Sara my dear, I'm sorry to say this but despite your fears to the contrary, your ass is begging to be fucked," he said with what was definitely a smile in his voice. "Again, you'll need to be stretched quite a bit over the next few weeks before you can handle Lucas, but it's definitely doable. And if I know him he'll enjoy the process. Yes, Lucas is going to be a happy, happy man."

Sara cried openly as she squirmed against both of his hands. The sensation of having the doctor's finger filling her ass was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She was revolted by the pleasure of it and wanted badly for him to remove it but she couldn't stop her body from rocking against it. God help her, she wanted him to fuck her ass with his finger.

"Please Doc, please stop," she moaned through her tears. "Please. I can't take this."

"Poor, poor baby," he cooed. "Ah fuck, I'll have to make it up to Lucas somehow later, but I can't in good conscience leave a patient like this." He continued to pump his finger in and out of her ass as he used his left hand to reach up and pinch one of her nipples.

"Do you want me to make you come, Sara? Would you come for me?" he asked her forcefully.

"Oh god... no..." she sobbed. "I mean yes. Please. Jesus, please."

"Please what?" the doctor asked.

"Please make me come. I need to come. Please," she begged.

The doctor continued to pump her ass with his finger as he reached between her legs and inserted two fingers from his other hand deep into her cunt. Sara hollered out in ecstasy as the doctor began vigorously tapping a spot on her the front wall of her pussy. Within moments Sara felt all of the muscles in her pelvis beginning to quake and clench.

"That's it Sara," the doctor encouraged. "Come for me sweetheart. Come for Doc."

Unable to stop herself, Sara screamed as her body gave it up and the walls of her cunt and ass squeezed down on the doctor's fingers and her juices flood over his hand. This was unlike anything she'd ever felt and the force of her orgasm caused her arms to collapse. When it was finally over, she lay on the table with just her ass in the air.

"Ah jesus," the doctor said with a groan. "That is one of the most fucking beautiful things I've ever seen. I can't wait until it's my turn to fuck you. We're going to have such a good time Sara."

12