Blackmail With A Friendly Outcome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching Heather's eyes, I mouthed the words, "go for it." She knew what I meant and nodded her head. She stood up in the hot tub and sat up on the edge, saying it was getting hot. Her nipples were very easy to see through her wet bikini. Greg could not stop looking at her. Hell, I couldn't quit looking at her either. When she had gotten up on the edge of the tub, she had moved so that she was across from Greg, directly facing him. She sat, dangling her legs in the water, and then right when Greg looked at her, she lifted one leg up, placing her foot on the deck, leaving one leg in the water. This spread her legs pretty good, and gave Greg a good, close view of her thinly covered cunt. She made sure to stay like this for a bit and then pulled the other leg out. She slowly got up, standing on the deck above the hot tub. Leanne and I watched with some amusement, as Greg seemed transfixed.

I told Greg he better not spend too much time in the water or he would wrinkle up. He agreed and climbed up out of the tub. In doing so, he revealed a nice bulge in his trunks. Leanne and I acted like we didn't notice, and continued to talk, while lounging on the deck.

I looked over to where Heather was, and she was staring at the front of Greg's swim trunks. I turned to Leanne and asked if she was ready to see this whole thing go to a new level? She smiled and said she couldn't wait.

Greg had lay down on the large blanket that was spread out on the grass. He was flat on his back looking up, relaxing from the effects of the hot tub. Heather walked over and plopped herself down, sitting right next to him, asking if she could join him? He just said, sure, as he looked over to Leanne. I suppose he was a bit nervous and wondered if she might get weird or something. Leanne was aware but ignored him, not letting on anything. Heather was sitting on the blanket right next to Greg. In a most casual way, Heather reached behind her and undid her bikini top, removing it. She smiled at Greg, as his eyes were the size of silver dollars. He stared in amazement at Heather's tits. He had a tent pole in his swim trunks. I was mostly watching out the corner of my eye, as was Leanne.

I looked over at Leanne, and she was getting excited too. To spice things up for her, I reached over and began to finger her pussy. I moved the thin cloth of her bikini bottom, to the side. Gaining access, I was able to begin fingering the inside of her wet cunt. It was difficult for her to remain calm.

We both maintained composure though, because we wanted this to be an unusual erotic event for Greg. Heather then stood up and removed her bikini thong. Without a care in the world, she stood before Greg, totally nude. He was so stunned that he still made no moves or sounds, just staring. Heather then lay down on her side, propped up on one elbow, facing Greg. He was turned on but very nervous. He kept looking over to Leanne and I.

We just ignored the whole thing and continued talking. We heard Heather speak to him. "Greg, is that an erection, underneath your swimming suit"? As he moved to cover his bulge, he nodded his head with embarrassment. "You don't need to be embarrassed and try to hide it," Heather told him. "Just lay back and relax," I heard her say. He looked over to us again, but we still played ignorant.

Heather moved a hand up to squeeze one of her tits and asked Greg if he like what he saw? He was speechless, but smiled. Heather really floored him with her next statement. "Scott told me something last night."

"Scott told me that you want to fuck me."

"Is that true"? "Uh . . I . uh ya, yes, I would," he stammered. Once again, he looked over to Leanne and I. We carried on. Heather looked at Greg and told him to relax, and enjoy the moment. "You don't need to keep looking at Leanne and Scott."

"If its permission you want, I don't think they will care," Heather teased.

With that, Heather rolled over, looking at us. "Hey, do you two mind if Greg and I have sex"? "He has a huge erection, in his swimsuit, and I would love to suck on it," she added. We both looked over to them, trying to act normal, and at the same time, said no, go ahead. We then resumed our conversation. Greg's jaw dropped and he just stared in utter disbelief. He knew something was up, and he also knew that this was not normal behavior for any of us.

"That's all I needed to hear," Heather said. She reached over and stroked Greg's cock, through his trunks. I had an erection myself, but I knew I would get my turn soon. Greg couldn't believe it, and just lay back, closing his eyes. As Heather played with his hidden dick, he couldn't help but wonder what the hell has been going on for the last several days. Silently, he didn't give a shit. He just moaned as Heather moved over to pull his swim trunks down. She pulled them off and gasped at his cock. I looked over and was equally shocked. While his cock was not quite as thick as mine, he had to be ten inches long, where I'm only eight to eight and a half, if I'm lucky.

Heather looked back at me, anticipation in her eyes, and then looked back at Greg's long, hard cock. She took hold of it and began stroking him. Greg took in a huge breath and sighed out loud. Leanne and I watched as Heather lowered her head and planted a few soft kisses on the head of Greg's shaft. He responded by taking one of Heather's tits in hand, massaging it. She opened her mouth and took him in. She slowly moved her tongue all around the head of Greg's penis. She smoothly sucked him in and began bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Greg tensed up and you could see the muscles in his neck tighten up. He massaged Heather's tits with one hand, while grabbing a handful of blanket with the other, clenching it in his fist. I knew the pleasure he was experiencing. Heather loves to suck cock and always managed to pleasure me that way.

I looked at Leanne. She was squeezing her tits through her bikini, as I continued to finger her hot box. I decided that I could wait no longer, and she agreed. We both stood up and removed our swimwear. I suggested that we go to the hot tub, as I took Leanne's hand. We eased into the water and spent a few moments to adjust to the water temperature. Looking at Heather, I could see that she had repositioned herself. She had squatted over Greg's face and continued to suck him off, in a 69 fashion. I remembered Leanne saying that Greg rarely went down on her, and about that time, Leanne made that comment. "Look Scott, he's eating Heather." She had a moment of jealousy and wondered why he wouldn't do that for her. I told her that he may be finding that he does enjoy it, and to be patient. "I'll be willing to bet that he will gladly do it from this time on," I remarked.

I felt her take hold of my cock, under the water. She stroked it gently. It was a most exciting thing, along with the effects of the hot tub jets. I found all of this to be a real turn-on. The four of us were actually having a group sex party. I looked at Leanne, our eyes locking on to each other. We moved together in a passionate kiss, as I took her right tit in my hand. Our tongues wrestled together and our breathing became heavy. We continued kissing and feeling each other as the hot tub jets blasted at our sides.

Greg was tensing up and getting ready to cum. Heather continued to grind her cunt into his mouth. She was having a hard time giving him head, as she was moaning and shrieking out loud. His tongue lashed at her clit, while he used both hands to pull her ass cheeks and pussy lips apart. He nibbled on her clit and outer labia lips. Heather tried to continue her attack on Greg's cock as she began to cum.

"OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMMMING"! "AAAUUUHHHH, OOOHHHH, SO . . SO . GOOD." She was in the middle of an intense orgasm when Greg could hold out no longer. She felt him begin to spasm and tried to get her mouth onto his cock. His first shot of cum streaked across Heather's face, before she could clamp her mouth down on his cock. Her orgasm was in force, as she tried to swallow his load. Greg had never felt anything quite like this, and the pure pleasure he was feeling was more than he could imagine. Their orgasms subsided, and Heather moved off of Greg. Laying in a daze, both of them were breathing hard.

Leanne and I decided to go join them on the yard. As we approached, Greg just stared in amazement. Leanne bent down and gave Greg a long sensual kiss. She then moved down and took his cock into her mouth, savoring the taste of his sperm. She continued to give him head, but pulled off for a moment. "I'm going to get your cock nice and hard so you can fuck Heather," she said. Greg was still in a stupor but managed to tell Leanne that he loved her very much. Heather was recuperating from her orgasm and I massaged her tits. "How did you like sucking Greg's cock," I asked? "It was wonderful, but I can't wait to get him inside me," she said.

About that time, Leanne had managed to get Greg's cock hard again. He got up and moved over between Heather's legs. I watched as he slowly entered her. She let out a low groan as his cock pushed forward. It was an erotic sight, to watch another man's cock disappear into Heather's cunt. He worked slow, deliberate strokes. Heather's cunt was producing a lot of lubricating fluids, and Greg's cock glistened in the sunlight, as he continued to fuck my wife.

My own cock was rock solid from having watched everything going on. Leanne was on her hands and knees, and leaned down to kiss Heather. She was licking Greg's cum off of Heather's face and then proceeded to share a French kiss with her. Her ass was high in the air, giving me the invite I was looking for. I positioned myself behind Leanne, and Greg watched as I pushed my cock into his wife. She shook with mounting passion as I nudged my cock fully inside. Greg and I just smiled at each other, as if a long-time fantasy had finally been fulfilled. He continued fucking his cock in and out of Heather's sopping wet cunt. With every thrust he gave her, she matched him with a loud gasp. I found a smooth rhythm, and I held Leanne's hips, fucking her from behind. I was pounding her hard and her face bumped along side Heather's face with every jab. Both girls were moaning and licking each other's lips.

Heather was reaching another climax and begging Greg to fuck her harder. "PLEASE FUUUUUUCK ME."

"GIVE ME YOU'RE FUCKINNNNNG COCK." OHHHHH, FFFFUUUCK. She was going wild under Greg's fuck attack. Her orgasm was intense, and it seemed to go on and on. Greg kept up his pace, with no relief for Heather. His cock pounded furiously in and out of Heather's cunt. She attempted to wrap her legs around his back to squeeze him. She was enthralled in her orgasm, wanting it to last forever, yet needing him to stop. Her eyes were glassed over and she let her legs fall back down. Her moans and shrieks became quiet as her orgasm jolted through her entire body. Everything seemed to go quiet inside her mind, and she was nearly to pass out, as she just went limp.

I continued the pumping that I was giving Leanne, from behind. She now had her face buried in the blanket, screaming. Her orgasm came on strong and quick. Just as she would get used to my rhythm, I would change it, sometimes slower, sometimes faster. Every few pumps were a hard jab, which seemed to heighten her orgasm. I pumped more and reached under her to grab her swaying tits. She was in ecstasy now. "OH FUUUUCK," she screamed. "AAAHHHHHH, GOD I'M COOOOOMMMING."

"SSSHHIIIIT," IT FEEEELS SO DAM GOOOOOD."

While she was going through her orgasm, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. With every thrust, I held her head back, as she gasped and screamed.

Both Greg and I were near our orgasm. I could feel mine building from deep within. Just as I was about to come, Greg yelled that he was about to unload. "I'm going to fill your hot cunt with a load of spunk," he boasted to Heather. "OH YESSSSSS, PLEASSSSE, FILL ME," she yelled. At nearly the same time, we unloaded into the pussies we were fucking. I can't describe the feeling and emotions. Here we were, two couples, sharing a good fuck with each other's wives. I felt several long pulses of cum, blasting into Leanne's cunt. My cock twitched and the cum continued shooting. I could feel it leaking out of Leanne's cunt. Greg had finished shooting his load deep inside of my sweet wife's pussy. All of us collapsed to the blanket, breathing hard and panting for air.

We rested briefly and then Heather climbed on top of Leanne in a 69 position. They greedily licked each other and tasted the cum that we had left for them. I looked over at an amazed Greg and asked him if he had ever seen such an erotic sight? Of course, he said no. Him and I continued to watch our wives get it on, eating each other out. It was like they had found a whole new thing that they would like from this point on.

As they were in the throws of sex with each other, I told Greg to come with me into the house. "I have something to tell you, and to show you," I said. On our way in, I asked Greg a question that I really wanted an answer to. "I know you really liked what happened here today, and I also know you are amazed and shocked that it did happen."

"Boy, ya got that right," he said. I told Greg that there was a good reason why all of this happened, and it was not by accident.

I told him that if he liked what happened, and agreed that our lives are now better for it, then I would share something with him about how it happened. He fully agreed that our lives were better and that this could open up all kinds of new possibilities in the future. I then made him promise not to be angry with Leanne, and never to bring it up and talk about it, unless she brought it up first. As I made him commit to that promise, I hit the play button on the VCR. I watched his face as the tape began. I wanted to see his reaction. As the tape played, showing the girl approaching the two guys, who were stroking their cocks, Greg turned to me and smiled.

"Well I'll be a son-of-a-bitch," he said. "I wondered when this whole thing would finally pop its head up," he continued. "What," I asked? "What do you mean," I wanted to know? "Scott, I've known about this tape for ten years," he said. He was nearly laughing. It didn't bother him at all. "What do you mean, you've known about this for ten years," I quizzed? "Hell Scott, this tape and everything associated with it, is a lot of the reason I started dating Leanne," he said.

Scott went on to tell me that he had the tape back then and that he still had it to this day. He'd had the tape, along with a lot of other porn tapes, and then met Leanne in a bar. He explained that the minute he saw Leanne at the bar, he knew he had seen her from somewhere. He became friendly with her, and they began dating and eventually married. He said that he thought he had seen her somewhere, or known of her somehow, but could not place it. Greg said he just let it go and quit thinking about it. On the first occasion that him and Leanne got naked to make love, was the first he knew the connection. "It was the fucking tattoo," he said. "No shit," I retorted.

I asked him why he never said anything to Leanne about it? "I was cool with it," he said. "I liked who she was and the person she tried to be."

"I never brought it up, and she never brought it up, but I always wondered if it would somehow rise to the top," he said.

We were both amazed at the unlikely coincidence that this whole thing had to offer. I told him all about how I found the tape at a garage sale and how I told Leanne about it. I was glad that he was not mad that I blackmailed his wife into sex. The whole story just seemed to turn him on. We both shook our heads in utter fascination, and we headed back outside. On the way, I reminded him not to tell Leanne. "No problem, I've lived with that secret for years, anyway," he said. We gave each other a high five, which seemed a bit odd for a couple of naked men to do. Nevertheless, we could see a bright future as far as sex among the four of us.

The End

I hope you enjoyed this three-chapter story. Depending on feedback, I may or may not continue it. I would appreciate your comments and feedback. Please vote on this, as well. Thanks.

12