Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Reminiscing about our first night.
5.3k words
4.35
65.1k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

Main Cast
John, 35 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's husband.
Cheryl, 34 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, John's wife.
Meryl, 34 years old, 5'4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's identical twin.
Monica, 33 years old, 5'8", 140 pounds, auburn hair, green eyes, works with John.
Ed, 40 years old, 5'11", 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Dennis' boss.
Ted, 9 years old and Natalie, 7 years old, John and Cheryl's kids.

From the last chapter

In the middle of the day, I found myself reminiscing about how we came to be a couple. We met just after she graduated from college and found her first job. The job happened to be in the same building as where I was working and some folks from where she worked and from where I worked ended up at the bar across the street at a happy hour together. Some of the group from the different companies knew each other and introductions were made. As soon as I met Cheryl, I knew that I liked her. She was open, honest, and cute. She was not a tall, thin, model. She was petite, pretty, and unassuming about her beauty. She seemed to take everything in stride. By the end of that first happy hour I had asked her out. I started reminiscing about our first night of sex.

***** 11 years earlier *****

I checked myself in my rear view mirror and smiled. Well, this is it. Third date, her cooking dinner for us. Interesting. On our first date I took her to a baseball game and we enjoyed ourselves and ate all the ballpark food. I took her home and she asked me just to drop her off. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said good-night. The second date I had taken her to dinner at a nice restaurant. She really enjoyed the seafood and we had a nice evening. When I took her home that night she invited me in for a drink. I thought I might get lucky. We had a couple of beers, we talked more about each other as we learned about the other person, and then we did have some pretty hot kisses. But she made it clear that we were not going to have sex. I was okay with that. I had come out of a hot and heavy relationship recently that really was all physical and the sex was great, but we were strangers otherwise. I decided I could live with moving slow, but not too slow. I was still a hormone driven young man who was horny as hell and couldn't wait to find out what this woman was like in bed. I really wanted to see that tight little body naked.

I got out of the car, walked up to her apartment door, knocked, and she answered almost immediately. She was dressed comfortably in jeans, t-shirt and an apron. She let me in and gave me a quick peck hello.

"Come on in to the kitchen." She turned and led me there while I scoped out her tight little ass in very, very tight jeans. "I bought some Guinness. Want one?"

She knew I liked Guinness and dark beer. I was surprised she had sprung for it since we were both living on pretty tight budgets. "Sure. Thanks."

She handed me one from the fridge with a glass and I poured my beer. She picked up a glass of wine that she was drinking and turned to the stove. "We're having broiled chicken, rice, and broccoli. Sound good?"

I smiled. "Sounds great... and smells wonderful."

She smiled and pointed to the kitchen table. "Have a seat."

I sat down and watched her as she prepared our dinner. She was good. Her little apartment was small, but clean, neat, and tastefully decorated. At least it looked that way to my untrained eye. While she was cooking, I got up and wandered into the living room. I always liked to check out the books that women had displayed on their bookshelves. Heaven forbid it would be romance novels. Most of the books on the top shelf of the bookcase she had were paperbacks. It was obvious that they were well read. They showed the kind of wear and tear that came from multiple readings. There were several from a fantasy series, there were some science fiction, and there were many English literature course style books. She had poetry books by T. S. Eliot, Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Frost, and Dylan Thomas. She had plays by Henrik Ibsen, Samuel Beckett, and Tennessee Williams. She was definitely an undergraduate English Literature major. The lower shelves were mostly picture books and her CDs and DVDs.

I went back into the kitchen and I could see that she was wondering about my perusal of her books, which she probably saw.

"Checking out my books?" She smiled. I think she was going to tease me about them.

"Of course. You can learn a lot about an individual by their book collection."

She studied me for a second. "Yes, you can. I look at what people read, too. What would I find on your shelves?"

I smiled at her. "You would find my collection of "Great Books" that was put out by The Franklin Mint. They selected 50 great works and put out a collection. I bought them used from a friend. You would also find a lot of Isaac Asimov. I love his science fiction. You would also find a couple of the same things you have. I have a collection of Tennessee Williams plays, a collection of Henrik Ibsen, and I think the exact same Dylan Thomas book."

She stared at me. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? No. Why would I do that?"

"Because I haven't dated a single guy since I moved her who liked literature. Hell, some of them didn't even read!"

I shrugged. "Well, you can't say that anymore." I grinned at the end. She laughed.

When dinner was ready, we talked more about ourselves and laughed. I loved her laugh and she seemed so relaxed about everything. When we finished we moved into the small living area and sat on the couch. She sat down next to me and leaned against me as we listened to some soft music. She turned her head up and whispered. "I really like you, John."

I bent over and kissed her on the lips lightly. We lingered with just lips touching and then I pulled back. "I really like you, too, Cheryl."

She put her head back down on my shoulder. Without looking up I could feel her squirm a little and mold her body up against mine. Then she whispered so that I could barely hear it. "Want to have sex?"

I was a little stunned at first, but of course, my 'other' head was overjoyed. I lifted her head by the chin and kissed her lightly again. "Yes, I would really like that."

She smiled, blushed, and looked away. "Let's go into the bedroom."

She stood up and led me into the bedroom. She turned and kissed me, only this was no light peck. She opened her mouth and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue against mine. We kissed for about 45 seconds and then she pulled away. "You're a good kisser."

I grinned. "You're wonderful!"

She giggled. "Thanks." She started taking off her clothes and I was watching, not moving. She had her t-shirt off and her jeans halfway down as she wiggled that cute little ass to get them over her hips. She looked up. "This isn't a show... get to work!"

I chuckled and got undressed quickly and by then she was also naked. I took in the sight in front of me. She was a beautiful, petite, probably B-cup, woman. Her waist was small and her hips were flared perfectly for her size and shape. Her butt was a nice one, with a bit of a bubble shape. Her pussy was trimmed closely, but not shaved except for the bikini line.

When I looked up at her face she grinned and jumped into the bed, crawling under the sheet and blanket. I crawled under it next to her and we tongue-fenced again. I started running my hands down to her pert breasts and felt the hardening nipples. She ran her hand directly down my chest and stomach and latched on to my erection. She was lightly moaning her approval with what we were doing and she pulled back from the kiss. I took that as an opportune moment to move my mouth to those delicious nipples. I sucked on one and then the other while she kept playing with my dick and balls. She was pretty worked up already and her nipples seemed very sensitive. They responded to my ministrations and she moaned and squirmed under me. Suddenly she pulled away from me, turned, and reached over to her nightstand to retrieve a condom. She threw back the sheets, opened the package, and rolled it on quickly. She flopped back onto her back and pulled me toward her. I knew she wanted to fuck right away. I climbed between her legs and she guided me toward her personal heaven. She was soaking and once she lined me up, I was able to bury myself in her in three thrusts. My dick picked up her wetness and slid in and out easily. She moaned and I started thrusting. It didn't last long for either of us. Within three or four minutes she was thrashing out her orgasm under me and it set me off. I came while thrusting deep into her, filling the condom.

After a few seconds of us both relaxing, I felt I might be crushing her so I tried to roll off. She held me tight. "Not yet. Please stay right there."

I stayed there and stared into her eyes. I felt right then and there that I was falling for this woman. I had been on three dates and spent about another 20 hours with her at various happy hours and other gatherings, and she was stealing my heart.

When I finally rolled off she pulled the covers back, removed the condom, disposed of it, and then snuggled with me. She talked quietly as we lay there. "I hope that wasn't too forward, but I've wanted to do that since our second date."

I smiled and turned on my side to face her. "I've wanted to do it since we were introduced that first time and you shook my hand."

She laughed. "Men! Always using the wrong head to try to capture a woman's heart!"

I laughed, too. "No, it's just that I felt drawn to you. I didn't make any moves because I didn't want to rush this. I was so comfortable with you that it felt good just to sit with you."

She stopped giggling and stared at me. "Careful. That sounded an awful lot like a logical, thinking human being. You might give 20-something men a bad name."

I looked at her. She was so beautiful, all flushed and pink, her hair a mess, but her eyes blazing and intense. "Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this in to a serious discussion." I brushed her hair back.

She put her head on my chest. "You usually don't have to worry about that with a woman. You won't offend us by having an intelligent discussion." She looked up at me. "Although, sometimes even a woman just wants to be fucked."

I stared down at her. I had never even heard her use such language. "I'll keep that in mind."

She just snuggled against me, those nipples poking my chest. I pulled the sheet up higher and we both fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, she was still lying there, looking mussed, but oh so beautiful. I watched her sleep for a few minutes and she slowly came awake.

"Are you watching me sleep?" She stretched a little as she asked me this and her right breast popped into view.

"Yes."

"Why?" She finished stretching and turned toward me, propping her head up on her hand.

"I just can't get over how lucky I am to wake up next to a beautiful woman like you."

She grinned. "A beautiful woman LIKE me or ME?"

I grinned back. "Okay, I'll admit it; it's you. I've been thinking about this for a while."

"Thinking about what? About the sex?"

"No, just how nice it would be waking up next to you after having had sex. I just wanted to know what that was like."

She stared at me and then laughed. "Okay, we've only known each other a short while. Don't go getting all girly on me!" She punched me lightly in the chest.

I laughed, too. "Okay, I'll leave all the bitching and moaning to you."

She then jumped on me and started trying to tickle me. Unfortunately, I'm not very ticklish at all. However, seeing this naked, young beauty jump on me with her tits flouncing, and having her sitting on my crotch, led to an immediate erection.

She stopped and looked down. She smiled and started rubbing her pussy over my dick. "Mmmm. I think I like waking up with you, too."

She leaned over and kissed me then pulled back. "I don't mind morning breath if you don't."

I smiled and said mockingly. "Shut up and fuck me!"

She laughed. "Don't mind if I do."

She leaned over and kissed me again and started really grinding her crotch against me. I pushed her away and she looked at me questioningly. "What?"

I pushed her onto her back and kissed her lightly. "There's one thing that I have to do right now."

"Okay." She watched as I lay on top of her so that my head was on her chest. I slowly nibbled and fed on her glorious firm breasts. She moaned and threw her head back, letting me have my way with them. I feasted on them for a short time, loving the feeling of her squirming underneath me, before I started my trek down her body. She looked up and watched me as I kissed my way down to her stomach, then around and in her belly button and then lowered myself between her legs. She gasped at the first touch of my tongue along her slit. I kissed it and then kissed all around it, causing her to moan her displeasure and my teasing. I looked up at her and smiled. She groaned. "C'mon already!"

She grabbed my head and held on to my hair. I lowered my mouth over her pussy and slipped my tongue between her lips. She was already getting wet. I smiled and took a deep breath, her aroma surrounding me. I parted her lips with my fingers and ran my tongue up to her clit. She moaned and held my head tighter, letting me know that she wanted me to get to work on it. I obliged her. I licked and lightly kissed it as I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt. She was soaking now and they easily slipped in. I searched for that magic spot inside while I kissed the magic button outside. I slowly licked and sucked on it as she continued to writhe beneath me. Suddenly she stopped and pulled my head up.

"This is one of those times. Fuck me!"

I crawled up and worked my dick in. It picked up the moisture and soon I was thrusting deep into her. She was moaning and came to a quick orgasm as I made sure I made good contact with her clit. She went rigid for a second and then jerked a couple of times. I slowed my thrusts and let her finish it off. She fell back on the bed and I started up again slowly, letting her come alive again after her quick orgasm. She started picking up the rhythm again and looked up at me with a smile. "Fuck yes, just like that. You are hitting all the right spots!"

I leaned over and kissed her. "Excellent!" I kept up thrusting and suddenly realized I didn't have a condom on and had gotten caught up in the moment. I slowed. "Wait! I don't have a condom on!"

She looked up at me for a second as we came to a complete stop. She thought about it. "Fuck!" She pushed me off and grabbed a condom from the drawer. She rolled it on me and then climbed on top. She impaled herself on me. "Oh, yes. This is a better position."

She started rocking and grinding herself on me and I played with those delectable little breasts. I knew I was going to blow soon. "I'm gonna cum!"

She looked down at me and started bouncing on me. "Cum for me, baby, cum for me."

I did. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine as I suddenly exploded into the condom. I held on tightly to her hips and thrust up into it several times, unleashing a spurt into the condom with each thrust. When I finished and dropped back on the bed, she leaned over and stared directly into my eyes from about a foot away. "I love watching you cum. You really got into that one."

"Thanks. I'm willing to let you watch me cum a lot as long as you return the favor."

She smiled. "That's the only way it works, sweetie." She leaned over and kissed me and got up to get cleaned up. I watched her head for the bathroom. Fuck! This woman was amazing and I wanted her all the time.

It didn't take long for us to be fucking like rabbits every chance we got. We weren't very adventurous, but it was enough for us. We had oral and vaginal sex and we were both falling in love. She told me about her family, but I had not met them yet. I knew she had a twin sister, but I was in for a surprise about 4 months into our love affair. I was in the local mall, looking at rings. Yes, we had talked about moving in together, but we both had some reservations. I, however, was so in love with this woman that I was going to make sure she was mine forever.

I was walking along between stores when I saw Cheryl window shopping at Talbot's. I knew she liked the clothes there, but they were expensive for a young cash-strapped woman. I walked up behind her to surprise her. I suddenly put my arms around her, nuzzled her neck, and whispered to her. "I want to take you home and fuck your brains out."

Cheryl started a little when I grabbed her, her surprise obvious. After my exclamation she extracted herself from my arms looking at me quizzically. "I think that might get both of us into really big trouble." She smiled widely and there was something different about the way she was acting.

"Why is that?" I started to move in to kiss her.

She put her hand in the middle of my chest. "Just hold on a second."

I stared at her. Maybe I did something wrong? Why was she acting so cool towards me? She was also studying me closely, which felt weird.

Finally she stuck out her hand and spoke. "Hi, John, I'm Meryl."

I stopped, gaping, and stared at her. Fuck! They were definitely identical twins. "Uh... oh... sorry... I mean... what I said...." I was still in shock when she smiled and laughed. It was even the same laugh.

"Don't worry about it. I've heard a lot about you from Cheryl and it's all good. And it usually takes people a few years to be able to tell us apart. Hell, we even dress alike."

I put out my hand. "Uh, it's good to meet you."

"Yes, I know." She looked over my shoulder. "Oh, here comes Cheryl now."

I turned and there she was, walking toward us with that same smile. I looked back and forth between the two. Wow!

"I see you two met. How did that happen?"

Meryl laughed and looked around to see if anyone was around. "I was just standing here looking at clothes in the window when this strange man came up and offered to fuck my brains out." She grinned.

Cheryl turned to me, looking serious. I blushed. I was very uncomfortable, thinking I was in for a serious tongue-lashing. Instead she took my hand, gave me a quick kiss. "I guess I forgot to mention that we are so identical that only our family can tell us apart." I looked back and forth at them as she turned to Meryl. "And you keep your hands off my man." She took my hand in hers and smiled at me. " Men like this are hard to find and this one's mine."

I smiled, happy to hear that she wasn't mad at me and was complementing me to her sister.

Meryl laughed. "Oh, yeah? Maybe I'll take him away from you."

"Fat chance. This one's mine."

Meryl laughed. "John, I think you're going to have trouble getting rid of this one."

I smiled and looked down at my beautiful woman. "I have no intention of ever letting her go."

Cheryl smiled and leaned against me. Meryl looked at me intensely for a moment and I could see her thinking about what I just said. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Just doing some quick shopping. You know guys; we don't shop unless it's a dire need and then we get exactly what we want and get the hell out of the mall."

"Yes, I do know that. Well, Cheryl and I just finished, you want some company?"

"No, I'll just make my quick pass and head home. I'll see you tonight, right?"

Cheryl leaned up toward me and I knew she wanted a kiss. I gave it to her. "Okay, well, I'll see you tonight." She turned toward Meryl. "I'm at the south end of the mall, where are you?"

"At the north end. See you later." They hugged and then parted ways.

I started walking behind Meryl and kept checking to see if Cheryl was out of sight. I then called out to Meryl. She turned around.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12