Blackmailed Couple Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked him in the eyes, and felt the humiliation pierce all the way down. "Yes Sir, I understand."

He took the photos that had been off to the side, and put them in his briefcase. Paying the bill, they left. As he dropped her off, he reminded her... "Don't fail me, Anna. Tie your husband, and photograph him in that position to prove to me what you've done." Just before she closed the door, he handed her a sheet of paper with 3 words printed boldly on it. His smile was almost a smirk. "One other thing, Anna... while he's tied, and blindfolded... place this next to him, when you take the photo."

She took the paper and read it. "For My Master". Her legs felt so week, and she was trembling as she made her way back to work.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic

Very hot and believable. The story itself was well written and easy to read, with predictable results..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intense

This is a very intense and erotic story. I am looking forward to this story's development. It is interesting how the Master is making Anna submit, which includes drawing her husband into a submissive role. Anna loves her husband but is compelled to make him submit, and have him accept her position as a married slave slut for her Master, which is intense. Since the husband is telling this story in past tense then it appears that the love between him and Anna have held them together through their trials and tribulations, which is erotic.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories