Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.
17.2k words
4.63
792.6k
1.3k
165

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole life changed because I forgot a golden rule: Never forget to clean your browsing history.

I met Amber back in high school. We hung out with the same group of friends and became close through the years. Amber was drop-dead gorgeous and my high school crush. She had this angelic face with full lips that made her look so innocent. Her smile would light up any room she was in. She was about five feet six inches tall, with an amazing body. She had always been athletic and it had given her legs a great shape. They led up to one of the most perfect bubble butts that you could ever see on a woman. Her ass was a sculpture created by an artist. She had bright, baby-blue eyes, blonde hair, and the most amazing personality. Even though she was so sexy, she still had this warm, innocent aura that made you want to spend time with her. Amber was always very smart. Eventually, she went off to college while I stayed home and built up a small business and we ended up drifting apart.

In our mid-twenties, my small business took off. Due to being financially stable, I decided to go back to school. About a year in, I started going to the gym five days a week while putting myself through school.

One night I was out having a few drinks with some friends and I actually ran into Amber. To say I was surprised is an understatement. We quickly caught up and exchanged numbers.

She told me that she had moved back home after getting her degree, and was working at the local hospital. We caught up and remembered the old times; she even teased me about the night we made out on Halloween all those years ago. We rekindled our friendship that night and started hanging out again. She motivated me to become better and continue to push myself. She even became my gym buddy. Guys would always check her out while we worked out, and I felt proud to have her with me. After a few weeks, we started dating. She became one of the main reasons I finished school and got my degree.

Fast forward: I'm turning thirty next month. Amber and I have been together for over five years, and married for three. We live in the suburbs of Chicago.

I'm super lucky to marry someone as beautiful and amazing as my wife. She's my rock who changed my life and pushed me to become a better person. She has a sweet and caring personality, and her absolutely rocking body makes you want to have the most wild sex with her. She enjoys making love and being gentle; actually, she really loves making love. We definitely do it more than most couples and the flame hasn't died over the years; if anything it's been building. But...

Sometimes I wish she would be more sexy and a tease. I don't want to make sweet love all the time. We stick to me on top, or sometimes her on top - which seldom happens. While the sound of her moaning in pleasure would make most men almost cum on site, I want her to scream, to beg for more, and to talk dirty.

I have felt like there's a barrier with Amber, when it comes to naughty-type sex. She has never given me a blowjob our whole five years together. She kissed my dick once, when she was really drunk. It was the only time in our whole relationship that she'd ever had her lips on my cock.

Most guys might dwell on the negative side of this situation; but I know I am married to one of the most beautiful and caring women in the world. I am always happy with her. So,I rarely look at the downsides. However...

I have these twisted sexual fantasies that I haven't told many people about. My biggest twisted fantasy - one I've had since a teenager that I haven't told anyone about, not even my wife - is to watch the person I love tease, flirt, and even hook up with someone whom I in fact despise or for whom I at least feel no desire. That's all it is though: a fantasy.

Since our sex life has been so vanilla, I read hot stories online to ease my urges. I never expected to go through with any of these stories; it just seemed so wrong, and I told myself I was crazy whenever the fantasies popped up into my head.

Today, however, my whole life changed...

After a long day at work I arrived home to find that dinner was almost ready, but no wife was in sight. I looked around the house and found her in my office, on my computer... Nothing unusual with this; I have seen her down there before.

I gave her a peck on the cheek and asked her about her day. She seemed so engrossed in whatever it was that she was viewing on the screen that she barely mumbled a reply. I chuckled while shaking my head, and went upstairs to change out of my work clothes.

When I came back downstairs, she was at the dinner table and looked like she had something on her mind. As we ate, she continued to appear as if something was bothering her. After I had nagged for a few minutes, repeatedly asking what's wrong, she finally looked at me. Her bright blue eyes locked with mine.

"Do you still love me?" she asked.

Baffled by her question, I reached across the table to hold her hand. "Until the day I die," I firmly answered.

"Well good, cause I spent a long time reading your little stories from your browsing history. On a site called ... Literotica? I can't believe you would hide and do something like this behind my back!"

I didn't know what to say.

"I couldn't believe it at first!" she continued. "I thought you didn't love me anymore. All these stories have the wife sleeping and teasing other men. But the more chapters I read the more I realized: you would like to see me submit to someone else? I looked it up online and it's actually a very popular fetish. Is this one of your fantasies?"

My face was beet-red. I still didn't know what to say. I was scared I'd ruined our marriage.

Looking more hurt than I have ever seen, Amber demanded, "Why have you never told me?"

Eventually I slowly nodded my head and whispered, "Honey, I will always love you. It's something I got into when I was a teenager. It's just a fantasy."

A full minute passed. Without saying another word, we kept looking right at each other.

She got up and walked over to me, and climbed on my lap to straddle me. She reached down and yanked my pants down before stroking my hard cock against her.

"Is it?" Amber moaned in my ear.

I was visibly shocked.

Before I knew it she started to ride me: right there, in my chair, at the dinner table. We'd never done anything like this; it's always been in the bedroom. But I was too horny to care. Amber was absolutely soaking wet. I started thrusting up, meeting her halfway. I had never fucked her like this, and especially this aggressively.

She was bouncing and rubbing her body all over me while her perfect bubble butt bounced on my lap. Her moaning was so sexy in my ear. I stoodd up, pulling her up with me and pushing her onto the table, and started slamming into her. I was going so fast, I though the table might break. Not long after, I let out a loud shout and we both orgasmed together. We looked at each other and laughed before kissing.

"Well that sure was different," Amber said with a naughty smile.

I was out of breath, so I just nodded and gave her a big smile.

"Ugh. I'm all sweaty now," she whined. " I'm going to take a bath, honey."

"That's fine, go ahead and relax. I'll clean up dinner," I said. That put a big smile on her face before she gave me a kiss and ran upstairs.

After I finished cleaning up I went upstairs to find my wife getting out the bath. We put on a movie and got into bed and didn't say anything about what had happened. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about how I might bring up the subject. The next morning, she hadn't brought it up, so I acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

A month had passed since we had had the best sex ever: on our dinner table ... after her finding out my fantasy. Over the next few weeks, the sex had continued; sometimes twice a day.

And now for another life-changing event: my thirtieth birthday.

The party was coming up on the weekend: we were having a big celebration at our place.

My wife was in full party-host mode, getting our place ready. I was intent on doing my part even though she begged me not to help. I kept asking her what my present was gonna be and she kept telling me that I'd have to wait and see.

After getting the house ready, we both went upstairs to change. I was ready thirty minutes later, but my wife was still taking her time. Right before our guests arrived, Amber finally came down.

I just stared; speechless.

She was wearing a red silk dress that hugged her body, with the hem just above mid-thigh. When she walked you could see her beautiful athletic legs and thighs: a sight that would make any man fantasize about how soft they'd feel, wrapped around him. You could barely discern the matching lingerie underneath. It was so sexy; but also classy.

The thing is, she would never normally have worn something like this, especially with all of our friends coming. She must have done it especially for me, because she looked shy as she descended.

That didn't stop me from smiling ear-to-ear.

She smirked and walked up to me, giving me a kiss on the lips and then twirling for me. In a sexy voice she said, "Do you like?"

I nodded my head in awe, thinking: I am a lucky man.

She giggled. "Well this is part of your birthday present so you better enjoy it!"

Boy did I enjoy it. The party went without a hitch. Everybody came and partied. Guys got hammered and we even had girls running around the house soaked to the skin from jumping in our pool and hot tub. Finally at the end of the night, a few close friends and family were still there, but they were either passed out or close to it.

My wife and I stepped out onto our back porch alone, to cuddle up on the couch and talk about how great the party and night was.

She started to pet and purr all over me until I gave in. She kept licking and biting my ear. My hand was on her ass, squeezing and admiring the shape of her perfect bubble butt.

I recalled during the party seeing her dancing with a friend. Her ass had been about to jump out of that dress and I knew every guy at the party was wishing he was me. I started to get more excited and gave her ass an extra hard grip, before she pulled my hand away.

"Ouch, baby, you can't grab it that hard," she whined in a sultry voice.

"Sorry honey, it's hard not to." I smiled while rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"Hmmm. I'm so turned onnnnnnn. Wearing these clothes in front of so many people. I felt every guy's eyes on me, I wanted to go change, but I knew you were having a good time." She looked into my eyes before giving me a slow, loving kiss. Her hand started rubbing my crotch, which got me even more turned on.

I was baffled by her actions. She had never been the one to initiate sex; however, tonight was a totally different story. I started to wonder what else she might be willing to do tonight.

As I pondered how I might try to introduce new positions when we got upstairs to bed, I tried to get up. She pushed me back onto the couch and knelt before me. I immediately went wide-eyed: I knew what is coming yet I still couldn't believe it. The first blowjob she'd ever given me.

She yanked my pants down and whipped my hard cock out. I already had pre-cum leaking out as she licked the tip which elicited a deep groan from me. She licked from the base to the top a few times.

I'm in heaven. I could tell she was also enjoying it, which excited me more, imagining that she might give me blowjobs more often.

"Wow! She really knows how to lick a cock, huh?" A voice called from out of nowhere.

We both snap our heads up, only to see my fat neighbor Jack sitting in a dark corner of the backyard nearby. My wife and I sober up right away, and I pull my pants up.

I guide her to sit onto my lap and put my arms around her protectively.

"Whoa man, how long you been sitting there?"

He laughs while giving me a cocky smirk.

"I must have drank too much. I woke up to her purring all over you before she pulled your dick out! Sorry for interrupting what looked like was about to be one hell of a show!" He laughs again, clearly drunk.

Amber is beet-red, her eyes cast down.

Out of all the fucking people to interrupt us, it's him: a short, overweight man in his fifties compared to our thirties, with a big ugly nose and piggy little eyes.

He was always checking out my wife and making lewd comments to both of us, about her body. I had sent him an invitation to save myself the headaches of him feeling insulted, or a possible noise complaint. The pros outweighed the cons, so I hadn't foreseen the harm in giving him an invite.

Now my decision had come back to bite me: after almost five years, my wife is about to give me the blowjob of a lifetime, and our ugly fat neighbor had ruined it.

I tried to calm down while at the same time salvage my wife's sexual mood.

"Let's go to bed," I start to say to her but before I can finish, our neighbor gets up quickly and sits right by us.

"Whoa! Whoa, Don't stop on my behalf. Act like I'm not here. I would kill to see your hot wife suck some dick," he said with a nasty smile while his eyes roamed my wife's body.

Before storming inside, Amber snaps him an angry look that says, "In your fucking dreams, weirdo!"

I shake my head and follow her in, closing and locking the door behind me.

Back in our room I immediately try to apologize and tell her it's okay. She brushes it off as we get ready for bed. She's about to remove her clothes, but I ask her to keep the dress on a little longer.

Lying in bed, I kept admiring my wife in that dress while we watched tv. I started to touch and caress her body and get her back into the mood. She moved closer and began to kiss my ear and nibble on it; moving from there to kiss me.

That was my cue to I climb on top of her and start pumping away, deep inside her pussy with her dress still on, the red thong pushed to the side. Her nails were running down along my back clawing me, her soft legs wrapped around me.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck!! You're fucking me so hard!" Amber moaned out.

"Yeah? You like this?"

"Fuuuck! Oh my god! Yes!!" she whines in a sexy voice.

We never talk dirty during sex. Tonight was completely different: it was just so ... raw. I enjoyed the most out of it and kept getting her to talk dirty to me while I continued pumping my hard cock in and out of her.

Just before asking her if she wanted to try a fun position, I suddenly imagined our ugly neighbor, Jack, grabbing my wife: stuffing her mouth with his cock while I watch helplessly. I imagine her resisting at first, but eventually getting into it, moaning on his cock and taking him deeper and deeper into her throat..the scenes were flashing before my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore and cum inside my wife, completely spent.

I usually lasted a lot longer, being able to do multiple rounds, but I was spent.

Amber didn't seem to think anything of it. "How horny were you? I saw it in your eyes all night," she giggled as we caught our breath, lying next to each other.

I gazed at her. She looked amazing in that dress. How lucky I am and how crazy I am, to have thoughts of him and her doing something like that.

She looked at me. "What are you thinking about?"

I smiled. "I'm thinking how much I hate Jack for ruining our moment."

"Moment?" She laughed. "You mean before I started to suck your cock? I'm upset, too. I wanted to make your birthday special. I was even watching videos and practicing with bananas. Ugh! Jack just had to ruin everything!" She pouted, her cheeks flushed red.

I raised an eyebrow. "Practice, huh? Well, I didn't know my wife was so indecent!"

She smacked my chest playfully. "Well now you're never going to know."

"No!" I yelled, jumping on her while she laughed. We started kissing, and I whispered, "I can't stop thinking how good your blowjob would've been. I can't believe that asshole interrupted us. That was a special moment for us and he ruined it."

Realizing how upset I was, and what I wanted her to do she whispered, "I'm sorry, honey. I wanted to make it special for you ... and spontaneous. If I do it now I'm not gonna be as into it. I wanted to give you the best blowjob! Have you..." she paused, "cum all over my face!"

I gulped as I heard her words.

"I was so turned on," she continued. "I want to be in that same mood when I try again."

I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I just can't believe someone as ugly and repulsive like Jack saw me lick your dick so slutty. It made me so uncomfortable knowing he saw that side of me."

I frown. "Don't remind me about it. If it wasn't for him I would've had the best blowjob in the world. Now I can't stop thinking what it would've been like."

We kissed more heavily and then suddenly she gave me a long look. Then in a sexy voice,"I bet Jack can't stop thinking what it would've felt like, either."

My jaw dropped. She had never talked this sexy and openly; this was my shy, sweet wife! If her co-workers at the hospital could hear her now, I thought.

She laughed out loud at my shocked expression. "Well I know your twisted fantasy already, baby! I thought you'd like it if I teased you a little." She smiled mischievously, cuddled on top of me.

Perhaps I was still in shock when I voiced my next thought, I looked, dead serious, at her. "Maybe we should show him what kind of blowjob you can give then."

Her eyes went wide. Finally she laughed and smiled. "Yeah, I could never give you a blowjob while someone else watches me. I'm already self conscious as is! I wouldn't be able to let go and get into the mood, so it wouldn't be as enjoyable for you either. When I give you a blowjob I want to be a complete slut for you. I don't know how I could do that with him watching me, especially someone as arrogant as him."

"Jeez. Why don't you just give him a blowjob then..." I blurted. Now it was her turn to be speechless.

After what felt like forever, while we stared at each other,"Yeah, right! You want me to suck our neighbor's cock? Jack?! That's so gross! Instead of you? My husband!" Amber asked incredulously.

I stayed silent and just looked at her, my heart beating like a racehorse. I had said it out loud, without thinking about the consequences. Was I about to lose her trust? Now, I didn't know what to say.

"All my practice and studying for you would be given to him to enjoy? Someone we both don't like: he is so arrogant and unattractive. I could never do that with someone like him. You would actually want that?"

I suddenly kissed her harder than I ever had, and looked deep into her eyes. After a moment, I said, "Yes. I don't know why it turns me on so much, thinking about it. It makes my stomach turn thinking about you kneeling before him. Something you denied me for years would be enjoyed by a guy I despise. But the fact you also don't seem to like him turns me on even more at the thought of you sucking his cock."

"I just don't understand why you would want me to do something like that with him, he is just so ugly and repulsive. It-It's so wrong!!" Amber repeated incredulously.

"That's why it turns me on. It's so risqué and not like you, but that is what drives me crazy. To see you please someone like him," I insisted.

Her breathing became rapid while her eyes shifted back and forth as she processed all of this.

Meanwhile my mind was in a shambles. This wasn't fantasy, but this had been brought into real life. I didn't know what I was going to do next.

"I can't believe we are actually talking about this! Especially with Jack."

I took this as a hint to move forward and seal the deal. I went back to kissing her, then made the suggestion that pushed her over the edge, "Why don't you just flirt with him while I watch, and see what happens? You look amazing in that red dress. Go be sexy and enjoy yourself."