Blackmailed for Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Denise was still in jail. The camera phone was the only hard evidence until the archives from the website showed Denise injecting something into the last victim.

Bree and Beck cursed when she couldn't help with bail for Denise. They all thought she was running the website behind their backs.

The calls made her turn off her cell. Sisters and their families threatening legal action for violating their daughters and running the website. She looked down at her crossed legs again.

She thought about the welcome home she was going to receive, her own father didn't threaten, but the cold tone of his voice when the University President handed her the phone spoke volumes. She, and the rest of the seniors, were all expelled with all completed credits revoked! "And I was supposed to graduate this year!" The other girls were moved to the dorm and can continue their education under threat of suspension.

The last straw was the National President of her sorority calling her and lecturing her. She's another one considering legal action because of how she had tarnished the reputation of their sisterhood. The fax throwing her out of the Sorority was in one of the boxes. She didn't much care which one. The story centered on her also made the National news, several times over.

She heard a car pull up and knew it was security. Professor Simpson, the butt of so many jokes stood at her doorway. "It's time Miss Miles."

She stood and slowly left her room for the last time. Down the stairs where she had had so much fun over the past three years. Through the great room where . . . where the cops found her on her knees at the busted party. She walked out the door trying to keep her head up, but the sight of three of the former new pledges standing there made her drop it again. No one said a word as she got into the campus security SUV. They were taking her to the airport to face the music from her family and the coming legal storm. As the SUV went around the corner, she saw another person standing next to a car watching. "Greg!" What the hell was Greg doing standing there? Did he also come to gloat after reading about what happened in the news? She looked down, but looked up as the SUV finished turning the corner. She turned back to see Greg and then saw the two ladies on each side of him. "OMG, That's them! They did this?" She screamed and tried to open the door of the moving vehicle. But the door was locked from the front, like any security car. Professor Simpson just looked at her with contempt.

She turned one last time and saw Greg standing between Sue and Jan, the two computer technicians she met recently. She broke down once more inside just when she thought she couldn't break down any longer. She knew who was responsible, she KNEW! But no one would believe her now!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Of course all feedback is welcomed, both positive and negative. I can learn from both. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Brookell

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers