Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers

Once done, I begin to kiss her neck lightly, trailing my kisses down to her firm breasts. I let my tongue slide from my mouth and gently lick each nipple while holding each breast in my hands. I do this until the soft moans emit from young Stacie’s mouth. Then I trail my tongue and kisses down to her shorts. As with my son, I kneel before her undoing the top button. I slide the zipper down and with thumbs hooked on each side, I slowly push the shorts down, kissing my way along her taut stomach until I reach her adorable red lace panties. I push the shorts the rest of the way down and then remove the sandals she is wearing. I rub my hands back up along her legs, kissing her thighs as I go. When I reach her panties, I know what I want to do. I move in close and lick the elastic material with my tongue, then capture them with my teeth. I move my head down, pulling the panties with my mouth.

Oh, how hot can this be? Here I am old enough to be this girls mother and I am undressing her, using my teeth to pull her panties down as my son watches. I can’t take it any more and reach up and pull the sweet lacy panties the rest of the way down. This time as I move up, I take a good look at my treasure. Her 18 year young pussy has been neatly trimmed, with just a small patch of blonde fur above her lips. I can already smell her tangy aroma and wish nothing more than to dive in for a taste.

“Why don’t we move to the bedroom so we will be more comfortable,” my son suggests.

Breathlessly Stacie replies, “Yes, that might be a good idea. I don’t know how much longer I can stand up.” Then Stacie reaches for my hand and we walk into the bedroom. I notice that my son is now sporting a fully erect cock.

As we get to the bed, Stacie lays down on her back. I take her hands and place them behind her head. Then as before, I begin to kiss my way down starting with her tender neck. Her perfume smells so sweet assaulting my nostrils as my kisses make their way back to her tit flesh. My mouth and tongue go wild this time, sucking and licking and teasing her hard nipples. Only once her moans are at a fevered pitch do I begin to move my mouth lower on her body. My sorority sisters taught me this technique well and I fully intended to give Stacie the benefit of my education.

I move myself into a position between Stacie’s outstretched legs. I move my hands around her body, stealing a pinch or a rub of the nipples topping her sweet tits. My mouth on the other hand, is kissing her inner thighs or running up and down the outside each of her pussy lips. The same ones that are starting to swell from excitement. The teasing and torment continues until her hips are bucking up to meet anything that will give her a sweet release. That’s when I attack, with tongue sliding up and down her slit. I do this several times before I slide my tongue into her hot cunt as far as it will go, tongue fucking her in and out. Then back out to lick her juicy slit. When she begins to buck again and can take no more, I launch my final attack. Starting ever so slowly, from almost at her cute little asshole, I begin to tongue up along her slit, not stopping until I reach her sensitive clit. I am rewarded by Stacie’s sudden intake of air and the insistent rising of her hips. My hands are still working over her nipples and tits. Again I strike, tongue quivering slowly over her clit. Her moans become pants and her pants become gasps. I lower my full mouth to her clit and suck slowly at first and then harder, working my tongue back and forth as fast as I can. Sweet Stacie is bouncing so hard I almost can’t keep her clit in my mouth. Then it happens.

“That’s it bitch! Suck my clit, lick my cunt! Make me come you fucking slut! Oh fuck I’m cumming!” she screams.

I don’t let up until her hands push my head away. I move up and gently lick her nipples again, still swollen and erect from the attention and the orgasm.

“Fuck, that was hot!” my son exclaims behind us. “Damn Mom, you make me look like an amateur compared to the way you eat pussy.”

I look over my shoulder and am happy to see that my son did not jerk off to the site, but let it build up. “Well I have had a lot of practice in my time. Plus I do enjoy my work.”

“Well I think you better come over here and enjoy my hard cock for awhile,” Steven tells me.

I move off the bed and crawl over to the chair that my son is sitting in. As to be expected there was a nice glistening coat of pre-cum on the head of his cock. I stick my tongue out and lick it off, much to his enjoyment. I lick up and down the shaft until it is good and wet. Then I take the head into my mouth and start to work it down. Up and down my mouth goes, each time taking a little bit more of my son’s 8” cock. With all the practice I’ve had sucking his cock, it takes almost no time before my nose is firmly planted in his curly hairs and I can feel his full balls under my chin. I let him slide almost all the way out and then work my way back down again.

”No wonder you like fucking your mom. Jesus, there is no way in the world I can ever suck your cock that good,” I hear Stacie comment.

I slide back off Steven’s cock and stroke it slowly in my hand. “You like it in your pussy though don’t you?” I ask her.

“Fuck, yes. I can’t get enough of it,” she replies.

“Well son, you better give this cute young thing what she needs. You slide your big cock into her pussy and I’ll lick her tits. Together let’s see if we can make her cum again.”

Steven climbs up between Stacie’s hot legs, her pussy still soaked from the licking I gave it. She is hot and ready and wanting cock in a bad way.

“Come on Steven. Stick it in me. Damn I need to be fucked by your huge cock,” she urges.

Steven needs no encouragement and slides all the way in on his first push. Stacie’s legs skyrocket into the air as my son pistons in and out of her sweet pussy. Me, I am content to lick her nipples some more and occasionally move up to her neck. Then I feel a hand on the back of my neck. My son is maneuvering me towards Stacie’s mouth. Once there I slide my tongue out over her young lips. Soon her lips part and I kiss her, just letting the tip of my tongue slide in. The kisses are hot and sweet. I can feel Steven pounding away at her cunt. Then Stacie wraps her arms around my head to hold me to the kiss, her tongue dancing with mine. Her moans start again and I reach down to rub her nipples. Her tongue darts out of her mouth into mine and I begin a slow sucking on it. From deep within, I can feel her moans through her lips and tongue.

“Now Stacie. I’m cumming now!” Steven informs us.

Her whimpers are high pitched as my son pumps his hot load up the girl’s sweet cunt. I break the kiss and leave the two gasping for air. As they break their embrace and my son’s cock slides out of Stacie’s hot hole, I move to it and lick it clean, savoring the flavor of their fucking.

I continue to lick and suck until all that is left is my saliva on my son’s cock. Then I move to Stacie.

“Would you like for me to clean you up too?” I ask hopefully.

“Yes, you should do that,” she responds without opening her eyes. This time I am slow and careful. Careful not to touch her hyper sensitive clit and to make sure I get any of Steven’s cum that is dripping out of her.

I feel two hands on my hips as my son lifts me to my knees. I feel as he moves in behind me and marvel at his recovery speed. He is fully hard again and pushing insistently at my asshole. I reach a hand back to spread my cheeks and allow him access while still licking his cum out of his girlfriend. Stacie opens her eyes to see Steven behind me, slowly sliding in and out.

“Are you in her ass?” she asks.

“Yeah. I’ve just about got it all the way in,” he tells her.

I continue to lick Stacie’s cunt while my son humps my ass. I enjoy the feeling of being penetrated while also servicing.

“Fuck her Steven. Fuck the slut’s hot ass. Fuck the bitch while she licks your cum out of my pussy,” Stacie encourages. Steven picks up the pace and I feel his hairy balls slap my smooth pussy with every stroke into my ass.

“Mother fucker this is so fucking hot. Having your mom eat your cum out of me while you ass fuck her. You are such a little slut. A cum filled pussy licking, getting fucked in the ass slut. Now lick my slit bitch, make me cum again while your son fucks your slutty ass,” Stacie implores.

I feel a touch to my pussy and soon realize it is Stacie’s foot rubbing my clit. I am on fire and need to cum. I lick her clit for all it is worth. Steven is pounding his hard cock up my ass full force. I start to moan as I lick Stacie and this begins to set her off. Her foot rubs faster across my pussy and she encourages Steven.

“You got to do it now, Steven. Fill your Mom’s ass with your cum while she makes me cum with her mouth, do it now!” she screams.

And do it he does. His cock swells in my ass and soon it is pulsing as shot after shot of his hot cum finds it’s way deep in my ass. That’s when I cum too. Stacie has pushed my head away and I rest it on her smooth stomach. I groan and moan as Stacie keeps up her rubbing with her foot. As I start to gasp, she knows I am too sensitive for any more. She lowers her foot and my son slides out of my ass with a squishy plop. We all basically fall on the bed, spent.

It is several minutes before any of us can speak, let alone move. However, the first one to speak is Stacie.

“So when does your Dad go out of town again, Steven?

Author’s Note: Your votes and comments are appreciated. My mind is filled with story lines, but it is the votes and feedback that fuel my motivation to write for you. I have more plans for Beth and Steven as well as others, I just need to know that you want to read the continuing saga.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers
12