Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers

Sis moves back on the lounge chair and spreads her legs wide for me, hooking her feet on the sides so her knees are bent up. I move up between her legs and it feels like the first time all over again. I have waited and prayed for this moment for so long. I almost lose it and close my eyes. Sensing my predicament, my sister places her hands along the sides of my face and pulls me down to her. She kisses me on the lips, and I offer no resistance as her tongue parts my lips and slides in my mouth. As I move to gain a better position, my sweet sister takes the advantage.

With her tongue still in my mouth, she takes her hand and places it firmly on my cock, pulling me into her. I can actually feel the heat from her pussy as I near her slick opening and Nikki moves the head of my cock up and down over her cunt lips.

“Go slow, honey,” she tells me. “I’ve never had one this big before.”

I don’t know if it was reverse psychology but at that given moment, the last thing I wanted to do was fuck my sister slow and easy. I push in and notice that she is indeed very tight around my cock. The lubrication from my licking and her orgasm help me slide in deeper with each thrust. As my cock reaches as far as it can into my sister’s pussy, her legs shoot straight into the air and I feel her cunt muscles quiver in orgasm around my cock. I hold still waiting for a moment and then pull out slightly and then push in deep again, and again, she quivers around my 8” cock.

“Oh Steven I need you to cum for me big brother. Fuck me hard and fast and fill my pussy with your hot cum. I have dreamed about this too and I need it so bad. Cum for me. Cum in your hot sister’s pussy!” Nikki cries out.

It doesn’t take much, three or four hard, fast strokes and I blast into my sister. After the first two or three shots I begin to fuck her again making sure the rest of my load finds it’s mark. As I slow down I place my cock deep into my sister’s cunt again and get the reward of feeling her cum around my cock again. When she stops shaking, I prop myself up and ease out of her, dragging strings of cum from within her. As I stand I am astonished to see my sister sit up and take my cock into her mouth. Even growing soft it is still too much and she licks me from my balls to the head until I am completely clean, just like our Mother does when I fuck her.

“I guess it’s a good thing Mom and Dad aren’t home to see this,” Nikki comments.

“Why?” I wonder.

“Oh like I’m sure they would be just so calm and cool about you fucking your sister on the patio, she explains.

“I don’t think they would mind at all. As long as I keep fucking them too,” I tell her.

My sister laughs at that. “Yeah, right. My little brother is fucking Mommy and Daddy,” she quips looking at me.

I don’t move holding my gaze into her soft green eyes.

“Oh my God! You’re serious. You fucked our parents? When? How? You’ve got to tell me all about it,” my sister implores.

I sit back into my chair and light a cigarette. I take a drag and blow out the smoke as I look at my astonished, freshly fucked sister.

“There has been a lot going on around here while you have been gone. Molly and I have plans for expanding the family business. Now I know that you can be a part of it too. I would be happy to tell you all about me fucking Mom and Dad and my business ideas,” I tell Nikki taking another drag.

“But there are two conditions,” I tell her.

“Anything. This is so hot and kinky,” my sister tells me as I notice my cum starting to slip from between her legs.

“One. I’ll tell you all about it as long as when you don’t have a question you are sucking my cock,” I inform her.

“And two?” she wants to know.

“And two. Don’t have too many questions.”

Author’s Note: Your votes and comments are appreciated. My mind is filled with story lines, but it is the votes and feedback that fuel my motivation to write for you.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers
12