Blackmailing Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her right hand was squeezing my balls, the slick oiled fingers of her left hand started stroking my sphincter.

Desperate for more I shouted "Yes, Yes, Yes".

Hearing my pleading, her middle finger began slipping teasingly in and out of my sensitive sphincter. As the fingers of her hands were working my scrotum and asshole, her thick lips were rhythmically strongly sucking my hot purple helmet. After several minutes of this exquisite treatment, she thrust all of her middle finger up into my asshole and pumped her finger in and out, pressing and milking my prostate gland. I felt helpless under her ministrations with the delicious pleasure starting from her finger pinioned in my asshole, continuing through my squeezed balls, up my blood-engorged stick to the meaty purple helmet being hotly sucked in that luscious mouth. I was desperate to orgasm but frantically trying to prolong it.

Then I began to imagine how I was going to fuck her the following evening. The thought of suckling Betty's plum teats and squeezing and mauling her huge jugs as I fucked her, combined with the exquisite ministrations of her fingers cradling my balls and her naughty finger thrusting in my asshole as she vigorously sucked me, was too much and my orgasm exploded. The feeling started in my anus and rushed through my balls as my prick spasmed within her sucking mouth, the thick rope of creamy cum launching forth.

Tasting my spurts, Betty continued working my asshole with her finger, jiggling my balls and sucking my glans forcefully with her thick lips encouraging my pulsing sizzling ejaculations.

Spurt after fiery spurt streamed forth, and engulfed her mouth. With her finger pinioning me and my cock impaled in her vacuuming mouth, I continued to unload shot after shot of my tingling cum into her hot mouth until I finally lay back spent.

After Betty had cleaned herself up in the bathroom and dressed, she was just about to leave when I said to her "You've passed the first evening. Just three more to go before you're free. Tomorrow, come at the same time but I expect you to be wearing stockings and a garter belt".

She gave me a questioning slightly sneering glance but then hurriedly left.

Later that evening I lay on my bed watching the scene on my computer as recorded by the security cameras in my room. Poor Betty clearly thought the cameras were only installed in Dad's study. The sight of her sucking me to orgasm nearly caused me to cum again, but I held back wanting to save myself for the next evening. At least I now understood how Betty kept her older husband satisfied, although I doubted he'd be pleased at the sight of her pleasuring me.

The following evening Betty was prompt and dressed in the same outfit. Again she walked quickly passed me and this time marched straight for my bedroom.

She appeared less sullen. She'd obviously found the previous evening that, albeit reluctantly, it had proved possible for her to do what I'd wanted. She'd even felt a degree of control. After all it was only oral sex.

I started with the same routine as the previous evening, with the removal of her skirt and blouse. Betty now was wearing, along with her bra and panties, black sheer nylon stockings, seamed up the back and a white garter belt. The belt straps were attached to the lace stocking tops with garter clips. As I undid the hooks at the back of her brassiere, I was pleased when Betty's mouth opened accommodatingly and our tongues met, wriggling and intertwining.

Betty clearly felt more comfortable than the previous occasion as she quickly started fondling my love lolly, her hands jacking it with a smooth rhythm.

As her bra fell away, my mouth switched to her massive mammaries, sucking and guzzling on her dark chocolate teats.

As before my hands moved down her back and slipped under the elastic of her panties. My hands pushed down entwining with her garter straps. Betty had her back to the full length mirror and I loved seeing my hands moving in her panties as I grasped and clenched her big butt cheeks.

Suddenly I stepped back and told her to lie on the bed.

Looking very warily, she lay back. I approached the head of the bed and, stretching my leg across her, sat on her chest, pushing my huge erection towards her lips. At this she appeared relieved, believing that the evening would again be about oral sex. I supported myself with my hands behind me grasping her stupendous jugs.

Betty even managed a half smile."Ya gonna make ya big black mama do naughty things to ya, ain't ya!", she said, getting into her role play.

She teasingly opened her mouth a little and I squeezed in the tip of my love lolly, her tightly puckered lips automatically pushing my foreskin back. My hot meaty mushroom head disappeared into her moist succulent mouth. Her tongue licked around my flange and I began fucking her hot melting mouth, her lips now firmly pursed around my hard shaft. Her fingers started tweaking and squeezing my balls. S

She was licking the underside of my helmet, rasping her tongue as I started pumping the inflamed head between her succulent lips. "Oh fucking yes" I groaned and she started sucking strongly on my meaty helmet, gripping my balls tighter.

When I pulled away and spread lubrication thickly over my hard member, Betty look surprised and a bit fearful. Then, when I walked around to the foot of the bed, stretched my hands up and began pulling her panties down, she started breathing quickly. "Aargh, no don't", she pleaded.

Unfortunately for Betty, there was no way I was now going to stop myself from fucking this voluptuous object of my lust. With the pants discarded, I pushed her legs open. Her cheeks were now a paler shade than the rest of her lovely brown body. She lay rigid as I teased my well lubricated hard hot meaty helmet at lips of her labia. Finally edging her lips open, she tensed as I determinedly nudged the throbbing purplish mushroom into the mouth of her cunt, pushing my hot stiff meat into her warm sheath.

Despite the lubrication, she was obviously not used to being stretched by a big cock. She was very tight and only a few inches of my pork sword wedged inside her. Rigid, she lay supine.

I decided to take my time and started to explore her hot thighs with my fingers entwining round her stocking tops and garter straps. Her left hand was stretched out protectively over her genitals and, moving it to one side, I noticed her unusually large clitoris protruding out of her labia. I started gently tweaking this flaccid organ and was rewarded when the flesh started to engorge. Moisture was starting to cover my fingertips as I increased my tweaking and stroking. After only a few seconds the clitoris was fully engorged shining with moisture and I could feel my phallus nudging further into a now lubricating cunt.

Betty was mortified. I realised with glee that I would now be able to ride her as hard as I wanted. She was a gorgeous black woman with a curvaceous body and was the thirty-year old mature voluptuous woman I had always wanted to fuck.

Grabbing her garter belt I roughly pulled her towards me. Betty screamed "Aaaargh" as I thrust myself into her now buttery hot cunt all the way up to the hilt. "Say I'm a bad boy mama" I taunted.

In short breaths Betty sobbed "You're.a.bad.boy", forgetting to use the "hot mama" language of role play.

I pulled back my meaty shaft. Then, as I drove into her again and again, I grasped her warm thighs with my fingers, my hands tightly entwined in her garter straps and stocking tops. I pulled back with a long stroke so that I was just at her entrance then thrust my hard meaty staff all the way back in her succulent cunt.

"NOOOO!" Betty cried.

I settled into a slow steady rhythm of deliciously fucking her, "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock." Leaning forward I let go her thighs and grabbed a big breast in each hand, squeezing her big nipples as I continued to thump into her - "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock"

Betty was sobbing and was beginning to make a noise in time with my thrusts "Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah...". Her back was arching and her pelvis was lifting up and down, matching my thrusts.

I speeded up "ThockaThockaThockaThockaThocka. As I felt my climax building, I let go one breast and, closing my mouth around it, began voraciously sucking and gobbling the succulent dark chocolate areolae and rubbery nipple. With my freed hand I thrust my fingers into Betty's open mouth working her wet tongue.

This was too much for Betty who, to her horror, started to orgasm, her cunt muscles rhythmically contracting round my thrusting hot meat. As she involuntarily squeezed her vagina I groaned loudly, my orgasm sending the first rope of hot cum squirting in a fiery jet up my phallus and into her succulent cunt. This was followed by further fiery pulsing squirts of cum from my impaled blood engorged love lolly. I was sucking fiercely on her tender nipple as Betty's spasming cunt continued to milk me, forcing further draining pulses of cum out of my sore genitals until she'd extracted all of my love juice.

It was a very quiet Betty who left the house that evening, and a very quiet Betty who, the following evening, dressed in the same outfit, again walked quickly passed me and marched into my bedroom.

That evening I went through the same routine with stripping her standing up, but continued removing her panties, so that she was only left with the stockings and garter straps. I was intent that evening on concentrating on enjoying her tits and ass.

Betty stood facing the mirror, while I stood tight behind her. My erection was nudging against her beautiful full ass. My thighs were feeling the prick of the garter clips and the skin of my legs felt the silky nylon of her stockings. Having instructed Betty to put her hands behind her head, my hands were completely free to reach around her and enjoy her marvellous mammaries.

I squeezed Betty's bazookas aiming them at the mirror, my fingers grasping the tender areolae causing her nipples to harden and stick out. I was squirming against her bottom, rubbing my erection between the valley of her buttocks.

After a while, reminding her to keep her hands behind her head, I told her to spread her legs a little. Slipping my right hand down between her legs, I gently rubbed her clitoris as my other hand was squeezing her left tit. As before, the little organ quickly became moist and enlarged.

After an enjoyable ten minutes of this, I instructed Betty to kneel on the bed. Clearly feeling nervous and wondering what was coming, Betty complied.

Betty was now on all fours, eyes squeezed tightly closed waiting for what I was going to do. She was still naked except for black stockings and a white garter belt. I quickly spread lubrication generously over my rock hard phallus, staring at her quivering flesh, her buttocks encased in the nylon and straps. I love stockings and garter belts and seeing those straps tightly gripping Betty's big ass made my erection feel as big as a tent pole.

Breathing heavily, I slid my fingers under her garter straps. Betty, knowing full well my horny intentions started trying to pull away. But, holding her in place by her garter straps, gritting my teeth I said, "If you move, it'll be the cops".

Holding herself tensely, Betty hissed "you fucking little bastard", but she stayed where she was.

I now started to enjoy myself. My trembling hands began to roam over her large buttocks and thighs. I slid my hands under her garter belt and the straps bit into the backs of my fingers pushing them into the warm flesh of her big buttocks. I slid my hands down further, slipping my fingertips under the delicious nylon of her stockings tops.

The feel of her flesh and the silky nylon caused my blood filled phallus to feel like it was bursting as I smoothly slipped the purple head in her cunt lips. "Aaaargh" Betty screamed, knowing her own moisture was going to allow me to penetrate with my whole fuck stick.

I eased in fully up to the hilt then, gripping her hips, I pulled out and this time brutally plunged my throbbing hard meaty phallus into the tight warm juicy glove of her cunt. As my stomach slapped into her big ass with a "thock", Betty's big butt wobbled and rippled.

I smirked and settled into a slow steady rhythm of deliciously fucking her, "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock".

As her buttocks rippled and jiggled, I groaned an admission "Oh God, I love your big ass mama".

As I watched her big baseballs wobbling to my thrusts, without breaking rhythm, my fingers followed the line of her stocking tops where the nylon was thicker round her thighs, entwining with the garter straps at the front with a couple of fingers hooked under the elastic at the stocking top.

Now I had good leverage to ride mama as hard as I wanted. "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock". I pulled her towards me, thrusting deep and hard, ripping my meaty helmet in and out her juicy sheath.

"Mama, I love fucking you between your big wobbling buttocks" I gasped. "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock".

Betty was moaning loudly as I mercilessly pumped her. Gleefully, I moved my right hand from her thigh and grasped a fistful of her luscious black hair, pulling her hair back forcefully. She screamed.

Trying to relieve the pressure, she pushed up and back with her arms, raising her big tits off the bed, creating a valley with her back, accentuating her big baseball buttocks even more. I now had even better leverage to ride her hard.

Desperate to end the hair tugging and violent fucking, Betty started contracting her cunt muscles with my thrusts, squeezing my hard thrusting love lolly, trying to force a finish by bringing me to a climax. This was heaven. Shouting "Ohhh mama" my left hand gripped her nylon clad thigh and my right pulled her hair tighter as I speeded up."ThockaThockaThocka".

Her butt cheeks were wobbling violently with my thrusts.

I felt my climax building,"ThockaThockaThocka".

Throwing myself forward, I reached under her with both hands and grabbed her luscious melons as I pumped her, rolling and tweaking the nipples painfully.

Betty, desperate for me to finish, continued squeezing her cunt muscles as cum rushed through my spasming meaty pole into her sucking cunt. As I continued to fuck her luscious plump body, squeezing her succulent jugs, Betty kept contracting her cunt muscles sucking and milking me as I was ejaculating. Her cunt continued vacuuming, extracting spurt after spurt of tingling cum until I was fully drained.

Exhausted, Betty collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. We ley there panting for a couple of minutes.

Eventually, I rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed, looked down at her and said "Betty, you could have been more accommodating as I was fucking you".

This wasn't really true as she could hardly do much, with me grasping her hair, but I wanted her to feel under pressure the following evening.

I continued "Tomorrow, you need to improve. I will expect you to do all the work, taking the initiative and fucking me to ecstasy. As this evening was not as good as it could have been, tomorrow evening better be perfect. Or you know the consequences."

The following evening a very different Betty appeared at my door. She had clearly spent a lot of time on her makeup. Her brown eyes looked even bigger under thick lashes and, with new lipstick, her mouth looked even fuller and redder than usual. Her hair was pinned up at the back with a beaded clasp. Instead of the blouse and skirt, Betty was wearing a tight body-hugging red evening dress, which appeared to untie down the front. She was again wearing black stockings, but this time with her feet in high heels, which pushed up and accentuated her big contoured buttocks. I could tell that she had no underwear on under her dress as I could see the garter straps, no panty line and no sign of a brassiere.

This time she walked slowly past me, provocatively swaying her butt as, drooling, I followed her into the bedroom. Betty would have been relieved that she would be in control this evening, with no hair pulling, and had obviously decided that, as there was only one evening left, she should give it her best shot.

Telling me to stand still, Betty undid my shirt, her hands sliding over my thin chest and down to the button on my trousers. Pulling down the zip, she slipped her right hand down outside my underpants and lightly but firmly cupped my genitals, whispering "untie my dress".

As my trembling fingers struggled with the lace tie of her dress, she let my trousers fall to the floor, continuing to squeeze my growing genitals which were fighting the constraints of my underpants.

When the dress finally came off she looked even more of a sexual fantasy than previously. Her hair being pinned back exposed her long graceful neck, leading the eye down her torso to her two huge melons. She moved forward and passionately kissed me, her tongue darting in my mouth and exploring its moist sensitive zones. My hands naturally seized and squeezed her big soft melons.

Pushing me back on the bed, she walked round the left side. Bending over me, her breasts naturally fell before my face and she put her right hand behind my head to pull my mouth towards her luscious dark chocolate teats. I started sucking and guzzling happily, my left hand automatically slipping behind her left buttock under her garter straps and fondling her ass.

Her left hand moved down and with a teasing slowness she eased her fingers under the elastic at the top of my underpants and gripped the hard root of my fuck stick. I was nearly crying out with anticipation as she eventually fully freed my penis from its constraints, causing it to spring proudly erect.

Still holding my cock by its trunk, she gripped it and pulled down, dragging the tight foreskin over the glans until it was snug under the flange of my helmet. I nearly bit her tit flesh in my ecstasy.

Releasing me for a moment, she stepped back and poured lubricating oil over my hard cock. My veiny meaty phallus felt so hot I half-expected steam to rise from it. Now I was nicely oiled, Betty returned to her left-handed cock jacking and her breasts to my mouth. Then reaching with her right hand, she gripped my left hand and pulled it to between her legs which were slightly opened.

My fingers immediately found her clitoris, which started to engorge and moisten as soon as I began to stroke and pinch it. After a few minutes of this mutual masturbation, she stopped her silkily jacking rhythm and, squeezing my helmet, she whispered "Do ya want this big black mama to get on top and ride ya?"

I could only groan an assent.

Getting on the bed, Betty straddled me, slowly impaling her cunt on my pulsing rigid pole. Once my shaft was fully embedded, she sat up straight, reaching her hands up and clasping them behind her head. Then, arching her back, she lewdly thrust out her huge delicious jugs and, moving her hips in a circular motion, ground her genitals into my pubes with a slow constant rhythm. She rotated her hips, my pulsating penis sliding backwards and forwards in her moist vaginal sheath.

As she fucked me, my hands were groping her warm thighs with my fingers entwined in her garter straps and stocking tops, encouraging her pumping with my hands pulling and pushing her. As this beautiful big black woman was rhythmically squeezing my engorged hard meat, I sat up a bit straighter and moved my hands around grasping her big round buttocks, squeezing and pulling them as they moved around.

As she was grinding, impaled on my lubricated hard meaty shaft, I was sucking and guzzling her succulent brown melons, gently chewing her chocolate nipples. I found her weight exciting as her hot brown voluptuous flesh rocked and swayed on top of me. With her hands still clasped behind her head, Betty pushed her inflated bags even further out. They swung and hung heavily as I suckled, gratefully guzzling first one succulent brown melon then the other.