Blackmailing Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Betty started rocking her hips backwards and forwards steadily riding me. As I suckled on her teats, my engorged throbbing meat slid in and out, encased tightly in her juicy sheath. "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock". I gave a sob as Betty slowly built up her rhythm.

"Ya like ya mama on top fucking ya" she whispered, her pendulous jugs lifting up and down with her riding motion.

"Yes mama" I moaned. Betty began pumping her hips harder and my fingers could feel the contractions in the muscles of her beautiful big buttocks. "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock".

Suddenly she pushed my head back from her teats and seized both my hands pulling them to her breasts. She slipped her left hand round behind and grasped my balls, squeezing and tweaking them. The fingers of her right hand she thrust into my mouth and started working my tongue. In this position Betty rode me hard, her voluptuous flesh wobbling and jiggling.

I grasped Betty's gorgeous brown tit flesh, areolae and nipples hard in both hands and bit and sucked on her strong fingers as her hips rhythmically pumped me "ThockaThockaThocka".

My squeezed and tortured balls heightened the delicious pleasure of my imminent climax. I groaned loudly as my balls tightened and spasmed sending a hot scalding spout of cum gushing searingly up my sensitive penis into this hot black mama.

Betty squeezed her cunt muscles as cum rushed through my spasming meaty pole into her sucking cunt. Betty continued to ride me hard, squeezing my balls and working my tongue with her fingers.

I couldn't hold back my fiery ejaculations as she rode me, contracting her cunt muscles and milking my tender glans.

I lay there squeezing Betty's huge melons being milked in her vacuuming cunt as she rode me harder and harder, forcing me to continue to unload shot after shot of my tingling cum into her hot cunt, spurting and spurting and spurting until I was spent.

Betty dressed quietly after we were finished. Smiling, I said "Thanks Betty", as she quickly left.

Betty thought it was the end, but had no idea that I had so many hours of high-quality films of our sex sessions that I could have started up my own website.

I knew I had to leave Betty alone for a while, as I feared that if I confronted her with the films, she would just fall apart. My plan was to wait for six months' time, when my cousin Timmy would be visiting for his eighteenth birthday and I knew that Dad would be away again.

Timmy spent all his time looking at porn of black women with big tits and big butts. A bit more blackmailing of Betty for the enjoyment of Timmy, and of course myself, would work out nicely. I also knew that Timmy had a liking for anal sex porn, so I was working out some double penetration fun with Betty fucking me on top and Timmy fucking her asshole from behind. Having his hands on her butt cheeks as he pounded her would have him cumming in no time.

As I planned Timmy's visit, I was watching the film of Betty riding my fuck stick. Betty was just bringing me to orgasm and I could see my whole body spasming as my hot spurting ejaculations must have been spraying up inside Betty's cunt. However, watching the film, I now realized that Betty was also in full orgasm, unable to stop her squeals of pleasure which, in my ecstasy, I hadn't heard. Her mouth was pulled back in a mad grimace as she was violently fucking my hard man-meat.

Wow, next time was going to be even better than I'd thought.