Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You got nice tits babe, how big are they?” Tab said in a sexy whisper. Ronnie’s lips moved from her mouth to her throat and Tara moaned as the tall woman’s hands moved to her ass and began to squeeze. Tara moaned again and her hips started to jog softly. Her mind tried desperately to cope with the influx of sensation. Lips and a tongue were licking and sucking her neck, moving up towards her jaw. A soft tongue traced along her delicate ear. A large pair of hands was fondling her breasts, pinching and rolling her sensitive nipples through her silky bra. Another pair of hands was squeezing her ass through her panties. She felt like she was going to explode from the myriad of sensations.

“How big are they, you sexy little bitch?” Tab’s voice demanded.

“36-C,” Tara gasped.

“Mmmm, nice,” the voice purred.

Ronnie’s hands moved into her the waistband of Tara’s panties and the contact of her rough hands on Tara’s smooth skin added another jolt to the confused woman’s system. Tab was tonguing her ear and really working her tits over. She didn’t even notice that Ronnie was pushing her panties down until the little scrap of silk was already falling down her legs to join her dress. Ronnie’s hand pressed between her legs and cupped her pussy. Tara groaned and unconsciously spread her legs as much as her dress and panties would allow.

“Ohhhhh,” She moaned when a long finger pressed between her lips and deep into her tunnel.

“Tight pussy,” Ronnie commented. She began to forcefully thrust her finger in and out. Tara’s hips soon matched her rhythm, pushing forward to meet her thrusting finger.

“I feel that tight little ass moving, you’re loving that finger aren’t you?” Tab hissed. When Tara didn’t respond she pinched the girl’s nipples hard.

“Don’t you slut!” she demanded.

“Yessssssssssss,” Tara hissed.

“That’s a good little fuck toy. That’s what you are, aren’t you? Your just a little fuck toy for me and Ronnie to play with aren’t you?”

Tara was shocked by the words. They were so mean, so dirty, but she was too far gone to feel anything other than a sharp spike of pleasure. She was shocked to realize the humiliation was turning her on even more than the hands and fingers.

Tab’s hands left Tara’s breasts for a moment to unhook her bra. Once it was undone she was standing there in just her garter-belt, stockings and heels. Tab’s hands returned to her breasts and continued to expertly manipulate them. The little blonde felt her pussy clenching and unclenching. She was about to cum and a shuddering moan escaped her parted lips. The hands suddenly stopped all movement.

“Noooo,” Tara whined and tried to move her hips, but Ronnie’s finger slipped out of her hot pussy leaving her feeling terribly empty and wanting.

“You want some pussy?” Tab crooned in her ear. Tara didn’t answer.

“Come on baby, tell mama you want some pussy,” Her fingers were now lightly circling Tara’s aching nipples. Ronnie’s hands were stroking her hips, occasionally bumping her sopping pussy, but not enough. Tara realized the teasing could go on forever, there was only one way to end it and she knew what that was.

“You do don’t you? Ask nicely and Ronnie will give you what your hot little pussy needs, Come on, ask mommy for some hot wet pussy,” Tab whispered. For a brief moment Tara’s pride fought, but it was lost in a whirlwind of arousal and a budding discovery of her submissive nature.

“Can I please have some pussy?” Tara asked in a little girl voice. She flushed with humiliation, but that very humiliation was a powerful aphrodisiac that was almost enough to make her cum by itself.

“Sure baby, there’s plenty of hot creamy cunt for you,” Tab said as her hands moved under Tara’s arms and pulled her down onto her back. She felt the rough carpet of the elevator floor on her back and ass. For a brief moment there was nothing and the darkness and silence closed in on her with a vengeance. The spiraling fear and panic overwhelmed her arousal and threatened her sanity. Then she felt firm hands push her thighs apart. They lifted her legs until her feet were flat on the floor and drawn up, leaving her pussy exposed. Tara was grateful for the contact; she realized these two women were the only thing keeping her sane in the stygian darkness. She knew she would do anything to know she wasn’t alone in the dark.

“How you want to work this,” Ronnie’s voice said. Tara could hear zippers coming down and cloth rustling.

“I don’t know, lets ask her,”

“How 'bout it Tara?’ Ronnie said gently.

“How 'bout what? I don’t understand,” Tara whimpered.

“Who’s pussy do you want to eat, and who do you want fucking you?”

Tara thought about her choices, she could just say stop it now, but if she did they might quit talking and touching her and she desperately needed that reassurance. She could do what they wanted, it meant having sex with them, but that didn’t seem like such a bad thing. Or was that her fear talking? It was so hard to think. The inner conflict died as the two women waited for her to speak. The silence and darkness were too awful to face, Tara knew she would have to deal with the guilt later, but that was later, this was now.

“I…I want to eat Ronnie’s pussy,” Tara murmured, her cheeks burning with shame.

“You get all the breaks,” Tab said.

“A little kindness goes a long way, you don’t have to be such a bitch to be a top,” Ronnie said.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. I think its just cause I’m so fucking ugly.”

“All right sugar,” a disembodied voice above her said. She felt the smooth skin of someone’s legs on her ears. At the same time she was aware of someone moving between her legs.

She felt a heavy body settle between her legs. After some adjustment she felt Tab’s kinky pubic hair pressed into her own soft, downy fuzz.

“Aww, come on and give the looser a break, at least wrap your legs around me and act like you want it,” Tab said. Her voice carried a false bravado, but Tara realized that the big woman’s feelings were hurt. Despite the awkwardness of the situation she suddenly felt like a terrible person. She wanted desperately to make it better. Tara was a kind and gentle soul and she couldn’t stand to cause anyone pain. Tara mustered up her courage and spoke.

“I don’t have to pretend, I can’t wait for you to fuck me,” she said in the sexiest voice she could manage, as she wrapped her long legs around Tab’s waist and locked her legs at the small of the big woman’s back.

“Really?” Tab asked. The hope and need for approval she heard in that voice made her feel like her heart was being ripped from her chest. It was almost childlike in it’s need for affection. She felt Ronnie’s hand on her cheek, gently stroking her skin. Somehow she knew that hand was giving her encouragement, she could almost feel Ronnie willing her to respond affirmatively. Tara felt a tear on her cheek.

“Yes, really,” she said in a voice so quiet she wondered for a moment if the others had even heard it.

“Hear that Ronnie? She wants me! Baby, I’m going to fuck you like no one ever has before!” Tab crowed. The hand on her cheek moved to her shoulder and gave her an approving little squeeze.

“Now who gets all the breaks?”

“Hey, some of us just got it, what can ya do?” Tab said in a voice filled with happiness.

“You going to brag all night or give the poor girl a fucking?” Ronnie said. Her words sounded like their regular banter, but Tara could hear the smile behind them.

“You ready baby?” she asked Tara.

“Yes!” Tara said with far more enthusiasm than she felt. She was still not sure about this. Tab began to jog her hips back and forth. At first there was a delicious friction as their lips rubbed against each other. Soon their juices mingled and the friction dissolved into a smooth, incredibly pleasurable gliding. The woman’s hips stroked up and down, the lips of her pussy sliding along Tara’s slick lips. It was a sensation like nothing she had ever felt before and she quickly found her hips responding, moving with Tab’s to keep the silky contact contiguous throughout the big woman’s entire motion.

“God I wish I had my strap-on,” Tab said. She was breathing heavily and her voice was thick with lust.

Tara let out a long moan and arched her back. Ronnie seemed to have been waiting for that because she chose that exact moment to let her knees slid outward and drop her pussy onto Tara’s open lips. Her hands found Tara’s bouncing tits and began to roll the stiff nipples.

Fire! Liquid fire burning through her veins. A massive contraction deep in her pussy followed by pulses of utter bliss. A thick, musky taste filling her mouth as she screamed into Ronnie’s soaked pussy. Jagged bolts of pleasure coming from her nipples. Tara’s hands dug reflexively at the carpet and her whole body shook.

“Oh fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah, cum baby,” Tab was chanting as her motions continued to deliver that unbearably intense pleasure.

Tara screamed again and her hands shot to Ronnie’s hips, digging into the flesh. Her back arched higher and she felt her nails digging into Ronnie’s soft skin. She was sure she was going to go insane, the pulses of pleasure were stronger than anything she had ever felt. Her mind seemed to be disintegrating, flying off in a thousand directions at once. She fought through the bursts of euphoria and tried to bring her thoughts into focus.

“Ahhhhhhh,” Ronnie groaned and Tara’s mouth was suddenly full of the thin woman’s cream. Tara swallowed and began to lick wildly. It tasted like nothing she had ever had in her mouth and she just couldn’t get enough. Ronnie responded to the unexpected stimulation by jogging her hips and soon she was riding Tara’s face in a frenzy of need.

Tab was still rubbing herself frantically against Tara’s quivering pussy. Tara suddenly tensed and cried out as another monster orgasm rocked her world. She suddenly went limp and Ronnie raised up off her face. Tara was panting, the strong soporific effect that she usually felt after an orgasm began to pervade her system as her heartbeat slowed and her breathing returned to normal.

“Damn, you’re a hot little number,” Tab panted.

“Natural born muff diver too,’ Ronnie said with an amused chuckle.

“You Okay, baby?” Tab asked.

“Mmmhmmm,” Tara responded.

The two women crawled off her body and Tara curled up into a fetal position. Pleasant little after shocks were still coming from her pussy, but the darkness and silence were still there, even in the afterglow her panic began to assert itself once again. A hand griped her shoulder and rolled her back onto her back.

She was vaguely aware of her legs being parted and jumped when Ronnie’s wet pussy bumped against hers. The tall woman’s left leg was lying next to her and Ronnie’s right leg was across Tara’s body. Their pussies were pressed tightly together, but it was radically different from what she and Tab had been doing earlier. Ronnie’s long fingers spread Tara’s lips wide open and she adjusted herself so the contact was shockingly intimate. Tara moaned when Ronnie found just the right angle and began to jog her hips. It was slow, sensuous and languid. None of the urgency she had experienced with Tab was evident. She realized that Ronnie wasn’t going to try to fuck her silly; the tall woman was using a terribly sensuous and distracting motion that was calculated to bring Tara off again and again.

Tara whimpered and tried to shift her body to ease the white-hot contact, but Ronnie’s strong arms held her in place and the subtle, but maddening motion continued. She was vaguely aware of Tab moving somewhere nearby, but her mind was drawn back to her pussy and the soft motion that was driving her towards madness. Tara understood now how the two women were so successful at seductions. Tab was coarse, unrefined and simply elementally sexual. Ronnie was refined, gentle and very subtle. Tab could fuck a girl into oblivion, but Ronnie would orgasm her to insanity. Tara wondered how anyone the two went after could not end up addicted.

Tara began to moan as the sweet torture continued. She felt Tab’s heavily muscled thighs as the big woman straddled her face. Tara was surprised to find she was anticipating licking the woman’s pussy. If she tasted anything like Ronnie did, Tara knew she was going to love it. Tab’s pussy settled onto her face and she felt the big woman’s hands cover her breasts. Tab’s pussy was wetter and fleshier than Ronnie’s had been. The taste was altogether different, a kind of smoky and salty flavor that Tara didn’t like at first. As her tongue glided over the silky inner folds of Tab’s labia the flavor changed subtly, becoming sweeter and less salty.

Tara’s tongue was moving across the soft flesh when she encountered something hard, she found her tongue playing with it and Tab began to groan. Ronnie was moaning too and Tara felt like she was about to explode. A single thought managed to penetrate her lust fogged brain and she knew she had found Tab’s clit. The little blonde went wild, licking the small nub with total abandon.

“Oh fuck,” Tab shouted in a horse voice and her hips went wild. Tara’s mouth seemed to be filled with the flavor of the big woman’s thick cream and she loved it. Her own orgasm burst up on her just as Ronnie moaned and came.

----

“How long we been here?” Tab asked.

“I don’t know,” Ronnie replied in a dreamy voice.

“Sounds like she’s getting the hang of it,” Tab said in an amused tone.

“Yeah, she’s getting pretty…Oh!.. yeah, just like that baby,” Ronnie groaned.

Tara felt Ronnie’s long fingers grab her head and hold it right where she was. She had her tongue partially in the woman’s tight canal, with it curled up and was undulating her tongue. She felt Ronnie’s hips begin to jog and licked faster. Tara had lost all sense of time and reality in the continuing darkness. She knew Ronnie and Tab were both sitting with their backs to the back of the elevator. She had been alternately servicing the two of them for what seemed to be hours. She couldn’t explain it, but she had to have the contact and words. The terrible darkness held no power over her as long as she wasn’t alone.

Ronnie’s body shuddered and Tara pushed her face down, she had come to know the signs and she wanted to be ready for the luxurious burst of girl cream that was just seconds away. She had heard of it before, but had never met anyone who claimed to be a squirter, but Ronnie was.

“Fuck,” Ronnie moaned and bathed Tara’s face in her sweet juices. Tara finished cleaning her and moved over between Tab’s legs. She felt the big woman’s hand on her head as it guided her down to the satiny haven between her stout thighs.

“Ever met a girl like this?” Tab asked as Tara’s tongue burrowed into her still damp pussy.

“Like what?” Ronnie’s voice asked.

“I dunno, I mean, well, before the lights went out she was little miss innocent, now she’s been giving us both head for hours. What gives?”

“It’s called an epiphany,” Ronnie said chuckling.

“A what?”

“An epiphany. It means a sudden discovery of a cosmic truth, or some shit like that. Our little Tara has had one,” Ronnie said.

“Oh, did you have an epi-fanny, or whatever-the-fuck darling?” Tab asked. The little blonde was to busy licking and sucking to reply.

“Sure she did,” Ronnie said.

“What was it?” Tab asked. She sounded a little confused and whenever that happened she sounded angrier. Tara had discovered this too over the long hours. Tab felt more comfortable being mad than being unsure.

“She discovered she was put on this world for a purpose and her purpose is to eat pussy, isn’t that right baby?” Ronnie said. Before Tara could respond the lights came on and the elevator started to descend.

“Fuck me running!” Tab exclaimed as they all made a mad scramble for their clothes. Tara had a fleeting impression of Tab’s naked body and thickly furred pussy before she joined the mad dash. Tara found her dress in the center of the elevator and struggled into it, there was no time for her bra or panties, they were already at the fortieth floor and still descending rapidly. As the dress settled around her hips she snatched up the pretty blue bra and shoved it into her purse. She was frantically tugging the zipper up while she searched for her panties but they were nowhere to be seen. Ronnie had her blouse on and was buttoning it as quickly as she could and Tab was pulling her pants up. Tara grabbed Ronnie’s blazer and helped her into it while Tab vehemently cursed the buttons on her uniform blouse.

When the elevator reached the ground floor the door slid open and Earl, the maintenance man was waiting for them. They all looked disheveled and Tara was blushing crimson. The old man looked them over and smiled.

“You girls all right?”

“Yeah, but it was hotter than hell in there,” Ronnie said while fanning herself. Tara marveled at Ronnie’s coolness and quick thinking. Obviously she mentioned the heat so Earl would have no questions about their relative states of dress and Ronnie could only be doing that to protect Tara.

“Imagine so, guess I’ll go call the cops and let 'em know we don’t need 'em no more,” the old man said.

“Earl?” Tara called as he turned to walk away.

“Yeah?”

“Are they running late trains to get us home?” she asked. The old man snorted and laughed.

“They ain’t running shit, Mrs. Pennington. Heard on the radio that they were trying to collect all the folks from up north at the Meadowlands, but a lot of streetlights are still out. I don’t think you’ll be seeing home tonight,” he said, and then moved off towards the small office he had in the basement.

“Well shit,” Tara exclaimed, embarrassing herself with the expletive.

“What ya gonna do girl?” Tab asked.

“I guess I can just sleep in my office, if you’ll let me back in?” She said turning to Ronnie. Now that she could see and the terror of the dark was fading she found herself becoming more and more embarrassed by her actions in the elevator.

“I could, but why bother? Tab and I only live a few blocks away, why don’t you just call your hubby and tell him you’re staying with some girls from work?” Ronnie said and winked.

“Yeah!” Tab seconded.

“I don’t know,” Tara began, but Tab scooped her up in her arms and started towards the front doors.

“Tab!” she shouted, but she was also giggling. Tab was smiling at her and somehow she didn’t seem menacing any longer. Tara found herself looking closely and was surprised to discover that Tab wasn’t ugly. The red head’s face hadn’t changed Tara realized, but her perceptions had. Big, bad, mean, foul mouthed, nasty-minded Tab…it was all bullshit. This was a woman who wanted, even needed to be loved and appreciated. The big woman put her down once they were out on the muggy street and they began the long walk to their place.

----

“Michael?”

“Oh my god, Tara are you all right? I’ve been worried sick,” her husband’s relieved voice came over the phone. She was seated on the sofa at Ronnie & Tab’s apartment. The two women were in their rooms, so she had privacy to place the call.

“I’m fine, was stuck in an elevator, but no harm done,”

“Thank god,”

“How are things there?”

“Power is still out, but the phones are working. How are you going to get home? Need me to come pick you up? I heard the trains aren’t running,” Michael said.

“I’m just going to stay here tonight,” Tara said.

“Where?” Mike’s voice came back. Tara could hear the suspicion in it. Mike was terribly jealous of her and very possessive.

“Over at Ronnie’s,” Tara said.

“The bull dyke?”

“She’s not that bad. I was stuck in the elevator with her and Tab. I know I have said a lot of bad things about them, but they are really nice people once you get to know them,”

“I don’t want you staying with no dykes, I’ll come get you,” he said resolutely. Tara wasn’t sure about it herself, but the way he said it got her dander up.