Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

“Oh, quit being silly, they aren’t going to do anything to me I don’t want. We need to change our attitudes, this is New York, not Peoria, they are just people and very nice people at that,”

“No, I forbid it,” he said. She could almost see the pout on his face.

“What are you going to do? It’s past eleven here, you won’t get into the city until three in the morning. And that would put us home by what? Five? I wouldn’t even have time to shower before you had to bring me back in,” Tara said. Part of her wanted to take her husband up on it, but a stronger part of her wanted to stay.

“Get a hotel room then,”

“Oh for Christ’s sakes. What? Do you think I am going to be seduced or something?”

“No, I just don’t want you staying with that kind of person,”

“What kind of person?” Tara said angrily. That really wasn’t fair and she knew it, until a few hours ago she thought of gays in the same way her husband did.

“You know…gays,”

“I’m not going to discuss this any further. I’m going to go take a shower and curl up on their sofa. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Tara said and hung up the phone. Clapping broke out and she turned to find Tab standing in the doorway to her room. She was naked and had a strap-on dildo around her hips. Tara froze and stared. This wasn’t an elevator, it wasn’t to hide from the terror, she was making a conscious decision here.

The big woman’s body was a pale white color; it was obvious she got little sun. Her breasts were large and full, but sagged under their own weight. Her waist was thick and so were her hips, but her heavily muscled thighs were her most outstanding feature. They looked to be as thick as tree trunks and Tara shivered when she imagined the power they could deliver. The harness covered her pussy, but a forest of red curls was still visible. The dildo was a pinkish color, large and smooth with a funny curve near the tip.

Tab approached her and smiled. Tara smiled back uncertainly, she felt a little like bolting from the room and a lot like pulling her dress up. She felt her nipples hardening and her pussy lubricating in anticipation. The hours in the dark hell of the elevator had changed her. Perhaps Ronnie was right and she had experienced an epiphany. Tab’s naked body turned her on more than her husband’s ever had and the loving, but hungry look in the butch’s eyes sent a shiver of pure desire through the small blonde. Tab didn’t speak, she seemed to know instinctively now wasn’t the time for words. She just picked Tara up in her arms and carried her to her bedroom.

The room was fairly spartan, but Tara had no time to really examine it because Tab laid her gently on the bed and fell on top of her. Tab began kissing her and it was wonderful. Somehow Tara lost track of time in the comforting safety of the big woman’s arms. Her dress was gone, but she didn’t remember it coming off and at some point Ronnie joined them on the big king sized bed. For a while there was a lot of kissing, touching and gentle caresses. Tara felt a joy she could never have imagined.

Now she lay on her back while both women stroked strap-on dildos and eyed her. Ronnie’s body was lean and tight, her breasts just flat disks on her chest. The big black strap-on she wore didn’t even look incongruous, save for the color. Her body was simply not very feminine, but that didn’t make it less attractive to Tara.

“Who first?’ Ronnie asked.

“Oh hell, why worry about it?” Tab said and smiled.

“All right, front or back?” Ronnie said.

“What?” Tara blurted out in alarm.

“Hush baby,” Tab said.

“I’ll take the back, unless you have any objections?” Ronnie said.

“Fine with me.” Tab said and jumped on the bed. She caught Tara in her arms and pulled the smaller woman on top as she rolled over. Tara felt Tab’s strong muscles and the long pink cock between their bodies. Tab reached down and caught the base and Tara knew what she wanted.

“Go ahead beautiful,” Tab said with a twinkle in her eye. Tara and her husband only had sex in the missionary position, but she had heard of fem-superior. It wasn’t lack of knowledge, or even unsurety about how to proceed that stopped her.

Up until this point there was a logical explanation for her actions that wouldn’t force her to admit she was at least bi, if not gay. She had a phobia and people who had phobias often did uncharacteristic and even irrational things when confronted by their fears. Now there was no darkness, no silence and no excuses. If she didn’t stop this now she was going to become a willing participant in lesbian sex. She wouldn’t be mounting Tab’s cock for security or to save her sanity, she would be doing it purely for the pleasure. She realized she anticipated pleasure, even though she had never tried this. Tab and Ronnie had taken her body to heights she had never dreamed possible and Tara wanted more of that. For at least ten of her twenty-six years she had thought of sex as a chore, something to be endured not enjoyed. She rarely masturbated because it was so shameful, but the most powerful orgasms she had given herself paled to insignificance compared to the ones she had experienced in the elevator.

Here, at the moment of truth, a good woman with strong conservative values faced an elemental woman with a frightening hunger for pleasure. The contest was short and the results weren’t even close. Tara grasped the dildo and raised up on her knees until the plastic cock was directly beneath her. She brought it to her pussy and then slowly settled on it. She felt it pushing past her entrance and sliding into her silky cavern. The plastic was cool, but the sensation of being filled gave her the impression of a rising heat in her pussy. It was shaped oddly and when her golden triangle settled onto the black leather of Tab’s harness she felt a strange sensation deep inside, something she had never felt before. Like it was pressing against a part of her that she never even knew she had.

Tab smiled and moved her big hands to Tara’s hips. She began to undulate her hips, opening the gap between their bodies a few inches and then coming back together. The effect was to slowly fuck the pink dildo in and out of Tara’s pussy. To the small blonde it felt incredible, somehow it was massaging something inside her that was building a strange tension in her body. She couldn’t explain it, but she could feel it. Tab pulled her feet up until they were flat on the bed and used her lower body to fuck Tara with more power. Soon the petite blonde was moaning and begging for more like a trollop, but she didn’t give a damn. The tension in her body was piling up and she felt like a coke bottle being shaken on a warm summer day. The pure pleasure was so astounding that she knew something had to give soon. When it did she nearly fainted.

One moment she was going mad with the strange tension and the next she was screaming and riding down hard on Tab’s cock. Tara was experiencing her first g-spot orgasm and her life would never be the same. She felt a rush of something from her pussy and then a swirling escalation in the pleasure she felt that simply overloaded her head. Euphoria on a level she never dreamed of assaulted her so strongly that she would forever remember it and afterwards nothing else would compare in intensity, not even the pain of childbirth.

Tara was barely aware of Ronnie climbing onto the big bed. Her first real notice came when she felt the woman’s long fingers prying her ass cheeks apart. She was still panting and her body was twitching. When she felt the head of Ronnie’s strap-on pressed against her rose bud she yelped.

“No, please Ronnie, don’t,” she managed. The tall woman stopped and held still.

“Why not?” she asked.

“It’s so…” Tara began, but she couldn’t find the words. Tab stroked her hair and kissed her nose.

“Relax honey, you are going to love it,” she said.

“But,” Tara began, but Ronnie cut her off.

“Have we done anything so far you didn’t enjoy?” Ronnie asked softly.

That stopped Tara in her tracks. Nothing the two butchs had done to her had felt anything other than wonderful. She had always thought of anal sex as perverse, but then again she felt the same way about oral sex. Now she knew that she loved eating pussy. If she had been so wrong there, wasn’t it possible she was wrong about this too? she thought. Deciding to leave herself in the hands of her more experienced lovers she decided not to question them, but one thing did stand out. From whispered conversations she had always heard that anal hurt.

“Will it hurt?” she asked in a small voice.

“A little at first, but not much if you just relax. Trust us, you are going to be seeing stars and Aztec temples in a few minutes,” Ronnie said. Tara nodded and tried to relax as Ronnie forced a slippery finger into her rectum. She probed carefully and made sure that she got plenty of the lubricant worked into Tara’s tight ass before she withdrew her finger and brought her dildo to the puckered entrance.

Ronnie held Tara’s hip with one hand and used the other to keep the black dildo online with its target. She used her hips to slowly increase the pressure, watching closely as first the tip and then millimeter by millimeter, the fat head sank into the girl’s up-thrust bottom.

Tara groaned a she felt herself being lewdly stretched open. She already felt stuffed full, but each second brought more into her quivering ass. When the widest part of the head passed, about two inches sank into her in a rush. Tara groaned and gritted her teeth, but didn’t cry out. She forced her body to relax and tried to breathe deeply. More and more of the fat cock sank into her and she felt it sliding against the still dildo in her pussy. It seemed like she was going to be split in half and for a brief moment she felt a surge of panic. Ronnie’s hips bumping gently against her cheeks let her know she could relax even before Ronnie grunted.

“In,”

“How ya feel, baby?” Tab asked.

“Stuffed,” Tara grunted.

Both women laughed and Ronnie began to withdraw her cock. Slowly she moved it in and out, building speed as Tara’s body adjusted to the intruder. It did hurt at first, but after a while the sensation became mildly pleasurable. Tara was actually starting to enjoy it when Tab began to fuck her too.

“Ohhhhh, God,” she cried. She could feel the two cocks scraping against each other through the thin membrane that separated her two tunnels. It feel incredible and soon she was humping back against Ronnie and down on Tab. It took her a while to get the motion down, the one that let her thrust back on both cocks but once she did something inside took over and she just went wild.

“I think she likes it,” Tab said smiling.

“Yeah,” Ronnie grunted as she drove into Tara.

Tara was unprepared for the orgasm that followed. It was simply too divine and she was too worn out. Sweet oblivion came in its wake.

----

Tara awoke to find herself alone in the big bed. She got up and stretched, feeling her muscles protest. Her pussy was sore, her ass was sore, her arms and legs were sore and.. God she felt wonderful!

She walked into the living room to find Ronnie sitting on the sofa reading the paper and Tab cooking breakfast. They were both still naked and Tara felt her pulse quicken. Ronnie looked up and smiled.

“Hello, sleepyhead,” she said. The clock read nearly noon and Tara’s face showed her displeasure. Another day off meant she would be totally out of sick leave.

“What’s the matter?”

“I really wish you had woke me up, I can’t miss anymore work,” she said with a frown. Ronnie laughed and Tab joined her.

“Relax, sugar-panties, the office is closed today,” Tab said from the kitchen. Tara breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

“Guess I had better call Mike then,” she said.

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, and you have such a busy day ahead of you. Why not just leave him in the dark?” Ronnie said, laughing at her pun.

“Busy day?” Tara asked. Ronnie smiled, put down the paper and spread her long legs, revealing her beautiful pussy.

“Yeah, you’re going to get fucked silly, all day long. Unless you have other plans?” she asked. Tara could only smile and shake her head.

“Good. Now come get your breakfast; every girl needs a good breakfast before she starts her day,” Ronnie said. Tara moved quickly to the sofa and fell to her knees between Ronnie’s legs.

“Don’t get too full, you have seconds waiting on you,” Tab said grinning. Tara looked at the two women who, until yesterday, had been so menacing. Now she saw them as two lovers who would make her cum all day long.

Every girl should be so lucky, she thought as she lowered her face to Ronnie’s waiting pussy.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers