Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blacktung drains his balls into his bride-to-be then, panting from the feeling of release, he slips out of her ass, letting her release the undoubtedly full feeling of her bowels as he sits noisely on the messy floor.

Wyxt blinks, peering over her shoulder now, at her ass raised high in the air, quivering with exhaustion. The problem reveals itself a moment later as she, wincing and a bit sore, but smiling, sits up, just a little. Her full ass is tipped, just enough, for cum to finally begin to slowly dribble out, joining the puddle on the floor... she wants to sit, but at the same time knows her thighs and ass will hate her if she does. So instead, she remains on the floor with her ass somewhat up in the air, cheek pressed into a puddle of cum.

Blacktung looks at his beautiful lover, drenched in cum and shining. He sends the mind-whisper 'I love you Wyxt - you're one of a kind'

Wyxt ponders a moment, considering her thighs and ass, before she slowly, carefully rolls onto her side, blushing and wincing just a bit... the feel of cum still in her belly feels very, very strange as she switches positions, too. She pants, and licks her lips, and tries to speak, before coughing a bit and turning purple, though it's hard to see under that white coating. Blushing furiously, she mouthes, instead. 'I love you too, Blacktung.'

12