All Comments on 'Blaine and Trey - Week 07'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad to see it end

Nicely done

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago
Ending?

Wait, so is this the ending? Cuz neither one of them ever said, "I love you."

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Nice Ending...for now.

Couldn't you extend the story...please...

As far as saying "I love you," I'm conflicted. They'd only just begun dating, and even though they did love one another, I'm not sure how realistic it would have been to say it out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with Austin, the only change I'd have made would have been for them to say that they loved each other. I enjoyed the story and enjoyed seeing a new chapter each day. I am glad you had them hold off on the sex b/c it was more believable that Blaine was a virgin and wouldn't decide to do that until they were together completely. I liked the twist with poor Trey not having family. great story! I'd love to see you write more. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's wonderful to hear "I love you" but sometimes actions do speak louder than words. Their love was expressed in the way they looked out and took care of each other.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Hmm...

I'm kind of torn on the 'I love you' thing. It would have been the cherry on top, but then again, it might have been a little *too* perfect.

Maybe there'll be more to this a some point down the road and that special moment will crop up then. Either way, this was a really sweet story that I really enjoyed. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this the end?

It has been a great story, and I appreciate the daily updates. I'm not a patient person, but Trey and Blaine's romance has been slow and building just like real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

You've done a slow build up which engaged everyone and I loved it. This chapter seemed very rushed and unfinished. It's almost like you just wanted to be done with it. I still liked the story it just wasn't what I've come to expect from you. I will continue to read anything you write though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really like the series

I am conflicted. Judging by the the titles I predicted it was going to be a short series but after reading it I don't want it to end. I've been looking forward to and looking for this series first when logging in. I agree with others that I appreciate the daily chapters. I want more! I will be looking for future works. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet story

I enjoyed this story. I really liked the slow build-up, but there were a few things that didn't seem too realistic for me. For example, the first time they got together after they'd started a sexual relationship, things start to get hot in the kitchen right off (as expected) and then they back off, worried about burning the pizza. Well -- okay, I can buy that too. But two guys that age would not lay nicely together on the couch through a whole movie and then kiss for 1/2 an hour (apparently without any other groping going on), before finally sighing (?) and going to the bedroom. I mean, things seemed so slow at that point, I was wondering if maybe Trey had changed his mind or was having issues or something. In reality, two guys that age without sexual hangups would have been all over each other right away. If you ever re-write this, you might want to add a hot mutual suck-off session in the kitchen right off the bat and at least some hints of groping during the make-out session on the couch-- it would be more believable.

The ending did seem a bit rushed and I would like to see a bit more scene setting throughout.

Otherwise, wonderful first story. I loved your handling of their emotions during the first several weeks and you did a great job of making us wonder about both their backgrounds.

Looking forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more more

i loved it great really good feel story........however a little to much shagging in it.? lol jonathan xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you a child of the gods?

Amazing! the slow build up around Blaine and Trey, the fact that they took it easy. Will they marry? They're like soul mates!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Second time is even better than the first

Loved it always have and always will. I would love to see a follow up on all the characters as they were all great, but especially for these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oups!!!

For once, I have to totally desagree with hotlover69 comments on this story... every chapters of it are absolutly boring...

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Sweet story

Lovely and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous