Blaine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gally and Braden were standing at the end of the bed, shocked into silence. Caio spoke up.

"What do we do?" he whispered.

"That," Candace said softly, "Is up to you. If you want to keep it, I will give Blaine a C-section when the baby is ready. If you don't, I can remove it now."

Blaine let out a terrified gasp and turned his attention back to Caio. "I don't care if this baby was just one of Crone's experiments. I will not let it die. I won't allow any more pointless deaths because of him." His face was serious and warning. It challenged Caio to object.

"I agree, love," Caio said softly, stroking Blaine's cheek. "This baby is a part of you. I think you should have it."

"We," Blaine corrected him with a small smile on his face.

"We," Caio repeated and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

Candace smiled and nodded her approval. "I'll set up a drip for Blaine, to get blood into his system. And Blaizin will cook something to satisfy the baby. I'm sure it's starving."

Blaizin nodded as disappeared down the stairs. Gally and Braden walked over to Cai.

"You guys are going to be uncles," Caio said, smiling from ear to ear. Gally laughed and hugged his dear friend, sincerely happy for them. Braden placed a tentative hand on Blaine's stomach. Blaine covered the small hand with his own and smiled weakly.

"It's okay, Braden. You know I've forgiven you. We're brothers now."

Braden leaned down and gave Blaine a quick hug. "Thank you so much, Blaine. I promise I'll protect this family with my life." Blaine just kept smiling and nodded.

Once Candace had stuck the needle into his arm and started the drip, Blaine felt much better and some color returned to his face. He inhaled deeply as Blaizin returned to the room with a tray full of food. Caio helped Blaine sit up and he quickly grabbed the burger, taking a large bite. Caio watched Blaine lovingly as he ate. His powers would be lessened until he had the baby, but at least Blaine was going to get to enjoy lots of the food that he loved and missed so much.

Blaizin sat in a chair on the opposite side of the bed. Gally and Braden were perched on the edge of the bed next to Blaine's.

"Blaine," Blaizin started, "I would feel better if you stayed with us through your pregnancy, that way if anything happens Candace will be here to take care of you. And this way she can do frequent check-ups."

Blaine smiled up at his former teacher and nodded. "I would appreciate that, Blaizin. Thank you so much." Blaizin nodded and patted his shoulder.

"I think it's time that Blaine got some rest," Candace said, ushering her husband out of the room.

With a nod from Gally, Braden followed them down. "I'll be down in a minute," Gally said with a smile as his mate looked back.

Caio stood and hugged Gally again, sighing. "Thank you so much for bringing us here, Gally."

"Of course," Gally said slowly. He looked down at Blaine, who had already fallen asleep.

"Blaine and I talked," Caio continued. "We want you to be the god father."

Gally's eyebrows shot up and he pulled the vampire into another fierce hug. "I would love that," the big man said, his eyes glossing over. "I'll call the rest of the family and tell them the good news."

~~

Blaine woke the next morning with Caio cuddled into his side. He noted with humor that he hardly fit onto the bed. Blaine nuzzled his cheek into Caio's forehead and absent-mindedly rubbed his stomach. His eyebrows shot up in surprise. Blaine pushed the blanket down and pulled his shirt up. There was already a noticeable bump. That wasn't normal.

Blaine nudged Caio awake, nearly knocking the vampire off the bed. Caio rubbed his eye and looked down at his husband. "What is it, love?"

Blaine pointed down to his stomach. Caio screwed up his face and slowly ran a hand over Blaine's swollen stomach. "Hold on," he mumbled and took off out of the room.

Blaine stared at his stomach in wonder. A moment later Caio returned with Candace and Blaizin. They both studied Blaine's stomach with a curious amazement. Candace quickly set up the ultrasound machine and ran the probe over Blaine's gelled stomach. Everyone stared at the screen.

Overnight, the fetus has started to take shape. It almost looked like an actual baby now. Caio let out a surprised sigh. "It's grown so quickly!"

Candace nodded. "Fair children often grow more quickly than human children, but not this quickly. It must be the mixture of three different types of fairs that's speeding the growth even more."

Blaine pursed his lips. "At this rate, how long will it be until the baby is ready to come out?"

Candace did the calculation in her head. "I'd say about six days."

Blaine shook his head. "Did I hear that right?" He looked up at Caio, who just looked shocked.

"The baby has grown in one night was it would take a normal human baby to grown in seven weeks," Candace explained.

Blaine looked down at his bulging stomach and rubbed it slowly. "Wow," he said, exasperated. Caio covered Blaine's hand with his own. When Blaine looked up again, Caio was smiling, and it made the nervous butterflies disappear.

"Let's get the rest of the family up here," Caio said.

~~

The rest of the family arrived two days later. They were all crowded around Blaine's bed, hugging him and rubbing his huge belly. Blaine laughed and relaxed, enjoying the company of his family.

Katilette marveled at Blaine's swollen stomach. "It's grown so fast, what stage are you at?"

"It's been three days, so I'm at about 21 weeks," Blaine said with a grin. He reached for Katilette's hand and placed it on his stomach. "Wait," he said softly."

Katilette gasped and jerked her hand back. She started to smile and touched his stomach again. She could feel the baby kicking. "It's kicking!" Alejandro quickly stepped in beside Katilette and placed his hand on Blaine's stomach. He broke out into a grin. Everyone added their hand shortly after. The baby put on a nice show for them.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Maree asked, feeling the lump in Blaine's stomach she assumed was a hand.

Blaine smiled up at Caio and shook his head. "We want it to be a surprise. Only Candace knows, and we've asked her to keep it to herself." They all nodded their approval.

They each hugged Blaine and Caio in turn and offered them congratulations. Once the two of them were finally alone, Caio crawled into bed and propped himself up on his elbow, slowly rubbing Blaine's stomach. Blaine tipped his head up to his mate, and Caio bent his head down to give him a gentle kiss. Blaine bit his lip and squirmed slightly, pulling at Caio's shirt.

"Cai," he mumbled quietly.

Caio tipped his head and looked down at Blaine. "Yes, love?"

Blaine took a deep breath. "You know how Candace said my hormones were out of whack, and that it would be normal if I was a little more horny than usual?" Caio nodded. "Well..."

Caio started to smile and scooted down the bed, crawling under the covers. He pulled Blaine's sweat pants down and spread the boy's slender legs. Caio moaned as he gave Blaine's rigid cock gentle little licks. Blaine groaned and tugged at Caio's arm, squirming. Caio crawled back up and pursed his lips.

"Help me up, Cai."

Caio gently took Blaine hands and helped him up into his knees. Blaine turned around and leaned over so he was on his hands and knees. He wiggled his ass in the air. Caio let out a breathy sigh and leaned down. He spread Blaine's cheeks and dipped his tongue into his quivering hole. Blaine let out a strangled moan and gripped the bed sheets tightly, panting as Caio worked his tongue in and out of his lover. He nipped and sucked gently and Blaine's pucker, his cock hardening a little more each time Blaine moaned.

Caio gently stroked Blaine's shaft between his legs as he twirled his tongue around inside the tight hole. Eventually it was too much. Blaine started whimpering loudly and pushed his ass out more. "Please, Cai."

Caio smirked and sat up on his knees behind his lover. He undressed himself quickly and tossed the clothes. He stroked himself slowly a few times and glanced around, grunting. "I don't have any lube, love."

Blaine whimpered again and bit down on his lip. "I don't care. Please, Cai."

Caio shivered at Blaine's pleading tone. He lined his head up and thrust into Blaine with one hard thrust. Blaine let out a little relieved, delighted moan. It burned a little, but Blaine liked it. He wiggled his ass again, causing Blaine's cock to shift inside him. He gasped and pushed back on the hard, intrusive shaft.

Caio grabbed Blaine's hips and slowly started pumping his cock in and out of Blaine. Blaine wouldn't have it. He pushed back more. "Harder, Cai."

Caio ran his hand over Blaine's back and gripped his shoulder tightly. He moved his hips more quickly, pulling all the way out and slamming back in roughly. The movements made Blaine sway back and forth, his cock slapping his stomach with each of Caio's thrusts. Caio moaned as Blaine's muscled tightened and relaxed around him.

He was pounding into Blaine, and he was sure it hurt a little, but every time his head bumped against Blaine's prostate, Blaine let out a pleasurable scream. They were both sweating and breathing heavily. Caio couldn't last much longer with his cock buried in the tight heat. He pulled out of Blaine, causing the boy to moan in protest. Caio gently turned Blaine onto his back and straddled his chest.

Blaine instantly lifted his head and took Caio's full length into his mouth. He bobbed his head quickly, moaning at the taste of his dark lover. Blaine rolled his tongue all around Caio's cock, scraping his teeth over it gently. He nuzzled his nose into Caios crotch and gently bit down on the base of his cock. Caio let out a scream and came hard down Blaine's throat, jerking his hips slightly a few times.

Blaine kept gently sucking until Caio pulled away. He slid off of Blaine and gave him a slow, gentle kiss. He quickly moved down the bed and took Blaine's cock in his hand. It was throbbing and longing for attention. Caio quickly took it into his mouth and hollowed his cheeks, concentrating on sucking vigorously on half of it while he quickly stroked what wasn't in his mouth. Blaine came almost instantly. He screamed out his lover's name, shooting cum onto his tongue. Caio swallowed and licked all over Blaine's cock, cleaning it lovingly. Blaine reached for him feebly, making Cai smile. He crawled up next to his husband and rubbed his large stomach slowly, showering Blaine's face with gentle kisses. Blaine wrapped his arms tightly around Caio, sighing.

"I love you so much. I hope the baby loves you as much as I do."

Caio smiled more and leaned down, resting his head against Blaine's stomach and stilled his hand. He could feel the baby moving around, and it put butterflies in his stomach.

"We're going to be a family, Blaine. I promise you that I will keep both of you safe and happy."

"I know," Blaine said quietly, combing his fingers through Caio's dark hair. Blaine was asleep in a few short minutes.

~~

Caio was helping Blaine up out of bed when Alejandro walked into the room. He gave them both a glorious smile and walked over to help Blaine out of bed. Blaine gave him a smile and leaned his weight into Caio. "Thanks, Alej." Blaine rubbed his stomach slowly and clung to Caio and they walked aimlessly around the room. Caio had gotten Blaine out of bed every day to keep his legs from cramping up.

Blaine sat down in a seat against the wall and Caio leaned against the wall next to him, burying his fingers into the messy blond hair.

"I have a question for you guys," Alejandro said, perching himself on the edge of an empty bed.

"Yes?" Caio said softly.

Alejandro bit his lip. "I was wondering if maybe you guys would let me babysit every now and then. I know it sounds weird, but I've always wanted to settle down and start a family. I've just... never been able to find the right mate."

Blaine frowned slightly. He felt sorry for Alejandro. "Of course," Blaine and Caio both said at the same time, making Alejandro smile.

"We trust you," Blaine said. "You've risked your life to save me, Alejandro. You're my brother. You can visit as often as you'd like."

Blaine and Caio had decided to sell Caio's practically abandoned apartment and buy a house. Blaine had his eye on an old farm house outside the city.

"I appreciate it, guys." He let out a relieved sigh.

Candace entered the room and smiled at the three boys. "Time for the ultrasound, Blaine."

Blaine nodded and let Alejandro and Caio help him back into bed. He relaxed into the plush mattress and closed his eyes as Candace performed her task. When she made a few thoughtful noises, Blaine opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"What is it?"

"The baby is fully developed," she said, smiling.

That made Blaine a little nervous. "But it's early."

Caio stroke Blaine's arm reassuringly as Candace spoke. We'll wait until the determined day, but I believe it's ready now."

Blaine bit his lip. "When the baby comes out, will the rapid growth stop? Will it grow normally?"

"I believe so, most fair children work like that." Candace put the machine away and squeezed Blaine's shoulder before retreating down the stairs.

~~

When the day came to deliver the baby, the entire family was gathered at the foot of the stairs, waiting nervously.

Blaine, Caio, Candace and Blaizin were the only ones in the room. Candace had warned Blaine that she couldn't numb him, because medicine didn't work on vampires. That meant this would be extremely painful for Blaine. Caio had his chair as close to the bed as possible, he was holding Blaine's hand firmly and giving him gentle kisses as Candace got everything ready.

Blaizin stood next to the bed but out of the way, only there in case Candace needed help. "Are you ready to start?" She asked Blaine. When Blaine gave a little nod, she picked up the scalpel.

Blaine braced himself and closed his eyes, clutching Caio's hand tightly. Candace made a smooth, vertical incision on Blaine's abdomen. Blaine inhaled sharply and let out a loud, drawn-out scream. He started panting from the pain instantly. He kept his eyes closed and held onto Caio who was murmuring soothingly into his ear, watching the operation in fascination.

Candace quickly inserted the clamps to hold the skin open; she then made in incision on the false uterus and gently pulled the baby out. She gently smacked it on the rump, and once it started crying she handed it to Blaizin, who wrapped it in a soft white blanket. Candace snipped the cord and quickly removed the uterus, setting it on to the tray. Blaine was taking shallow breaths, dizzy from the pain. He could faintly hear the baby crying.

Candace took the baby from Blaizin, who placed his hand on the incision. He closed his eyes and let his healing powers flow out of his palm. The pain instantly started to subside. Blaine relaxed then as Blaizin slowly healed the wound. Blaine looked up at Caio, who was now holding their baby.

Blaine tried to keep his eyes open as Caio sat down on the bed and helped him sit up. They both held the baby, marveling at the dusting of blond hair and the light purple marks trailing over the skin. It looked so much like Blaine.

"It's a boy," Caio whispered.