Blake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed into his eyes affectionately.

"You won't hurt me. Just take it slow."

He hesitated before gliding his cock in slowly. He looked at me concerned, gauging my reaction. I ached a little as my pussy stretched to accommodate his large member. However, by the time he had fully inserted himself into me, I felt no pain. Just intense pleasure as he filled me completely. I moaned softly, reassuring him to proceed.

He brought his face close to mine and looked into my eyes as he slowly withdrew, then reentered me just as slowly. I moaned louder as he glided back into me slowly. He repeated the process over and over. His breathing was slowly quickening. I continued to moan as he was filling me.

"Faster," I whispered.

He obliged. I grew louder. My pulse was steadily rising as his breathing became more labored. I weaved my fingers through his hair as he continued to drive into me. His cock filled me completely. I moved against him, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Harder."

All pain was nonexistent, just pure pleasure. My orgasm was building rapidly as Blake continued, going harder and faster. His forehead was pressed to mine; his eyes closed as he embraced the moment. My hands traveled to his shoulders, grabbing them to steady myself as I continued pounding against him.

Moments later, I felt a rush of warmth surge through my body as I climaxed. My pussy clenched around his cock. I bit my lip trying to keep from moaning, but was unsuccessful. A few powerful thrusts later, Blake joined me, groaning in fulfillment.

Blake rolled off me onto the bed. We both lay there for minutes, trying to catch our breath. I was on cloud nine and I didn't want to come down. But it was inevitable and I made the slow decent back to reality.

I looked over at Blake, who was looking back at me lovingly. He wrapped his arm over me and pulled me close into him, kissing me gently. I cuddled in closer, fitting into his body perfectly. This was where I wanted to be. This was the more I desired, the future that was possible. The prospect gave me comfort. I smiled at myself as a slowly drifted into blissful sleep.

12